'SNAP' | oneshot

'SNAP' | oneshot

 

--

"kwangie hyuuung~~~ just one more picture. Pleeeeeeaase~~ one picture okayyy?" the maknae whined. The older one covered his face running out of the room. "Nooooooo!!! You've been taking photos of me everyday now, it's creeping me out!!" Dongwoon pouted as he ran out of the room chasing after his hyung. "BUT --" he stopped mid sentence, almost ruining the surprise. Kikwang stopped hiding and turned around, "But what? Huh! Huh? Whaaat!??" he said with his big brown puppy eyes filled with curiosity. SNAP. "hahaha!! hyuuuung~~ i got the picture!" dongwoon laughed hoping to cover up his nearly said surprise. "DOONGWOON!!!" Kikwang rawred (but he wasnt actually angry ofcourse. no one can ever be angry at the maknae) chasing after dongwoon. 

The maknae ran into the bedroom closing the door and locking it before kikwang could intrude. "YAH!! Open the door!! WOONIEEE!!" Kikwang whined. Dongwoon ignored it and quickly stuck the last picture into the scrapbook before scribbling down, today is the  exact one year i've been waiting to tell you this, I. Love. You. <3 

kikwang was still banging on the door before it suddenly opened startling the older one. Dongwoon quickly held out the book before kikwang could say anything. Kikwang took it and looked at the cover: for my kikwang hyung. He opened, a picture of him and dongwoon taking a selca together - the day that they debuted: hyung, do you remember this day? it's very special isn't it? but it means more to me. Each page had a picture of something memorable until the last picture, which was taken just a few minutes ago had something written that kikwang wasnt quite sure he saw right. He looked up at Dongwoon smiling at him, then back at those last three words, then back at Dongwoon, then back at the words. Kikwang closed the book and looked up at the maknae. "Woonie..." he said cautiuosly. Dongwoon shifted a little hoping he wasn't gong to be rejected. Kikwang suddenly smiled, his eyes disappearing into crescent moons. He hugged the younger one the maknae's hair before whispering, "I love you too"


--
this was meant to be a drabble but i guess i kinda blubbered on too much... so this just ended up being a oneshot... >_>" haha... hope you guys liked it. i kinda blubbered too much useless stuff > <"