First and Last

Goodbye My Love

" Yah Chorongie . Where in the earth are you ? " I heard Naeun - my friend shouted at the hallway . I was just here in the corner of our classroom . Hiding from the embarassment that happened earlier .

I don't think I can showed up my face to the whole campus after what happened earlier .

Kim Jun Myeon just ask me out on a date . Like what the ? He ask me to go with him in front of the students . It's not that I don't want to go with him like hello , that's Kim Jun Myeon , one of the popular student because of his looks but it's just that , if he continue that date , that would be ridiculous , he will be the laughing stock of the people there .

Imagine when you went out with some nerdy type girl with a thick full bangs and with a nerdy glasses with books always with her . But no , I don't wore sone nerdy attires and that the only exemption .

So yeah that would be really ridiculous , I can't drag him to embarassment with me so I said no that's why I locked up myself here in our classroom .

"And why were you hiding here ? " Naeun asked me .

"Of course because I can't show up my face outside . The fangirls of Suho were throwing me their death glares . If looks can kill you were possibly crying like idiot there ." She rolled her eyes .

"They werw just some envious fan girls okay ? They cannot harm you . Arasso ? "

"You're only saying that because you got Myungsoo . He always protects you from his die gard fan girls . While am I ? I just have to protect myself in order to reach my dreams "

"So that's why you need Suho . Duh . "

"No . I don't need him to keep my safety from his fan girls . I don't want to use him . "

"Well , you both can benefit from each other . Him , because if you're with him , he will be happy because we all know that he likes you since we are in high school and you , you can be free from the fan girls . He can tell them to stop and then they were . That's what I'm saying . " I was to answeres back when her phone rang . She looked back at me . "It's Myungsoo . I need to go Chorongie . Goodluck " She smirked and wave her hand and left. . I sighed .

Now how can I go outside . I know that when I went somewhere , there will be some trap to humiliate me in feont of many people . But wait ? I already humiliate myself earlier so it will be just bonus for today's show .

Whatever . I go outside with my chin up . I have to tell them that I am maybe a nerdy geek but I won't tolerate them do such things to me . As I walk , I can hear them chitchatting about me . Of course , I will be the top 1 news from now on .

I suddenly feel some thirst so I went to a Coca-cola refrigator . I am about to insert my money when someone pushed me . I can hear the loud gasps .

I fell in the ground . Maybe some fan girls again . I stand up and ready to fight back Good thing that my glasses were still on . I tap away the dirt in my dress and looked back . I am ready to shout at them when I gasp too when I recognize that it is not just some fan girl .

He is just standing in front of the refrigirator . He is soaked in water . I looked up and saw a pail hanging with rope on it Then , I know what's happening . That pail of water is for me if just he didn't pushed me .

And that he is none other than Kim Jun Myeon Half brother- Nam Woohyun .

"W-woohyun-ah " Minah stuttered while calling him . He doesn't dare to look at her but instead look at me . My eyes widen .

"I-I'm not the one who called you . It's Minah . Not me . " I said frantically while waving my hand to say that it wasn't me .

He didn't answer and just drag me away from the scene . We went to his locker to take his spare clothes and immediately went in the male's comfort room but I refuse .

"W-wait ! " I said while trying to pull my wrist from his . He stopped and let go of my wrist . He raised his eyebrow " You know , I am not allowed to go inside there . I will just wait for you here ." I tried to be calm and thank God I did .

He smirked . Now I know why his fan girls are so head over geels with him . He's too handsome . I think He is more handsome than suho . " Done checking my face ? " I can feel my face heating up . What the ? I never been blushed at some guy . Even when Suho asks me earlier . Yes , I blushed earlier because of embarassment . But now , I blushed and my heart beats fast and loud . So fast that I am too scared that it will go out inside me . So loud that I am afraid that he might hear it and knows that I am affected by his charms . I know this means someting but I shrugged it off .

He come closer to me . I thought that he will kiss me but he directly went to my earlobe . Hw bite it and whispered " I don't want to left you here. Random guys might be talk to you and ask you to go out on a date too and I don't want that ." . I swear . I could feel my knees turned into jelly . I just can't believe that he said that . I just can't believe that I let him bite my earlobe . Oh my god .

He pulled me inside the male's comfort room . As he went inside , he immediately open the buttons of his polo shirt uniform .

I can clearly see his sparkling abs from here where I am standing . I can feel my sweats running down from my forehead .

As he opened hia belt and his zipper and put his pants down , I immediately looked away .

Oh my god . That was close .

I hear him chuckled . I blushed one more time and hissed at him . "That was'nt funny . Hello , I am a girl here . You're a man . It's awkward you know . "

"I'm already done . You can turn your head to me while talking . " So as he says , I turn to his direction but got surprised when I turned to him , his firm chest says hi to me . I gulped . I looked up . His eyes we're telling me some emotions I can't tell .

He tucked my free heair that flies because of the win behind my earlobe . I closed my eyes and sighed but when I opened , our face are one inch closer . One wrong move and I will be kissing him . I can clearly smell his breath . His minty breath .

"You're right . You're still a girl now but one day , I will be the one who will make you a woman ." He leaned his forehead into mine and got shocked when he give me a peck in my lips .

I got stuck in my position and stare at nothingness . My fingers automatically went to my lips . I blushed once more when I realize that it was my freaking first kiss .

My first kiss . Oh my god .

The next day I can't really understand if I want to go to university or just lied on my bed and reminisced what happened yesterday so when I am in school already , I look like an Idiot zombie . A nerdy Idiot Zombie . Great .

Still , my schoolmates are still talking about me . Oh well , I just don't care . I don't want to spoil my good memories yesterday because of some fan girls .

I walked with my chin up . I directly went to classroom and stare at nowhere . I just don't really believe that he kissed me . But I have one problem .

How will I approach him after what happened ? I guess , he is too awkward for me now . Maybe he is just drunk yesterday . I need to stop thinking that he likes me too . I need to prevent myself from hurting . I need to stop giving myself false hopes .

I saw Naeun wwnt inside and she headed immediately towards me when she saw me .

"Yah ! What's with you amd Nam Woohyun ? Answer me " She poke my head

"Ouch . Aish , I will answer okay . No need to hit me " I said while scratching the part of my head where she poke .

"Hekissedmeyesterday" I said continouisly . Not even breathing .

She throws me a confuse look . "What ?"

I leaned on her ear and whispered . " I said he kissed me yesterday "

She had no reaction after I said that . She nods her head too but after some second . She shrieked .

She unconsciously stands up " He kis- sgwiecrodgsjry" I immediately covers after she can even stop her sentence .

"Would calm down ? Geez . " She sits down again and starts asking me again by whispering .

"Really ? " I nodded and she started hyperventilating .

"Oh my god ! Oh my god ! I am so happy for you . " I was able to stop her when Someone shouts my name . I looked for it and I saw Woohyun .

Naeun stop screaming like a fan girl and just wink at me . I blushed . Of course I know that she's teasing me .

"Oh . Myungsoo's calling me . Bye Chorong . "

"What brings you here in our department ?"

Instead of ansering he just lends out his hand as if asking me to come with him . Not thinking twice , I come with him .

We headed to a park . But I guess that this park is abandoned , I mean , there's no one else here .

"Why are we here ? I kept on asking him but he was just answering me with a shrugged or a smile . Everytime he will did that , my heart beats faster and faster .

And I am falling for him , faster and deeper .

That 's the secret I've been keeping for myself for years . That I am secretly inlove to the man I am with today .

I started crushing on him when he helps me to got stand up because I slip on the hallway because the Janitor leaves the floor wet , I didn't know it so I slip . I don't know if it's a good luck or a bad luck that he's the only one there at that time .

Since then , I started following all activities he does for the past years , he enrolled to the singing club , I enrolled there too .

But , One day , I saw him knealing in front of a girl . Asking her to be his girlfriend . That hurts too much . I stopped stalking him but I guess , my heart never stop loving him ..

And now , I am scared . I am scared to death that I know to myself that I have fallen for him again deeper this time .

What would I do if this is just his friendly gesture ?

What if He just using me because he likes Naeun .

What if ...

" Chorong you alright ?" I got back to my senses when I heard his voice . He touched my face and dried my tears . I didn't even know that I was crying .

Maybe I am crying because of the reality that he will never loves me as much as I love him .

Maybe I am crying because I know that I already decided if I'm letting myself not to be hurt and not to be happy .

And I chose to hurt myself if It can makes me happy . When I am with Woohyun . I am happy .

"And why are you crying Chorong ? " I shook my head at his questions . I won't answer him because this is not the time of confessing my feelings for him .

"Nothing . " I sobbed . " It's just , it's hard to choose if you would continue hurting yourself when it makes you happy or prevent yourself from hurting but you wouldn't have the chance to be with you . "

"Is there any problem ?" He asked . I shook my head one more time .

He touched my face and dried my tears again . He sternly look at my eyes . There's that emotion again in his eyes .

"When the first time I saw you , that's in the acring club . When you were performing the role of the wife that caught his husband cheated behind her back , when I saw your tears flowing down . I said to myself that you and your tears are too precious to be wasted by someone . By then , O can't take my mind away from you . Anything I do , you keeps on flashing in the back of my mind . " He leaned his forehead into mine . I totally remebered that . I enrolled to that club because I know that Woohyun will be a judge so I joined . "I know by that time that I like you . I am about to court you when Suho told me that he likes you . Of course as the older brother , I need to sacrifice for him ." He kissed my forehead . I gasped . He has plan on courting me ?

"But the scene yesterday made me realize that I don't need to sacrifice my happiness for him . I like you and I want you to be mine alone . So here I am , confessing my feelings for you . "

I didn't know what to say . It made me speechless . So all along , he likes me too ? I didn't know what to do . The feeling is just to overwhelming .

"I know that this is too little fast for you but for me it isn't . 4 years of my life I have been following you secretly so I'ts not fast for me . "

It isn't fast for me too , 6 years of hoping that he can still likes me too is not fast . I don't want another year to be wasted .

"I want to court you if you let me . " I nodded and hugs him . It is really worth the wait . All the years was worth it .

He hugs me back and kissed my forehead again and again . And that was how our day ended .

When I was thinking of that moment I can't help but to be more happy than I am now . It feels like it happened yesterday but the truth is , that happened a year ago .

Yes , we are in a relationship now . I decided to make us official after 6 months of courting me . So all in all , we are in a relationship in 6 years and today is the exact day for our 6th monthsary .

Here I am at our kitchen with Naeun because I need her help . I think that I don't need to buy at the mall for him to be happy . I am sure he will likes it more If I am the one who made it right ?

I made him a strawberry cake as his favorite flavor . I am about to wrap it when my phone beeped . I raised an eyebrow because it is an unregistered number . I opened the message .

Tears rolled down from my eyes when I saw the MMS mesagge . It was a photo of two people kissing each other like no tomorrow . And that guy is none other than Woohyun . And it has a message saying

He's lying to you ever since . He didn't love you . He doesn't love you . It was just all an act . If you don't believe me . Go to the park where the two of you started and you will know everything .

I can feel my heart being ripped apart . As if it was crushed , being torn to pieces . I can't even breathe properly . Why does it hurts like this ? Is this the payment of letting him in my life ? Am I not enough ? Am I Worthless ?

I stood up . No . I won't believe the text message . I need to Woohyun to say it in fron of me . I want him to say it in front of myself . I trust him . I trust him enough to not believe this crap .

I immediately ran to the park it was just near here and I think I got here after 20 minutes .

I heard a voices shouting . Those voices are familiar . Woohyun and Suho . My hearts started trembling . No . it can't be true right ? . No .

"You just court her because you don't want me to be happy am I right ?" I heard Suho asked .

I kept on praying that he will say no .

Please just say no and I will not believe in this picture . I love you . Please I know that you love me too .

But my world stop spinning when I heard his answered .

"Yes ! I did that because I want to get even . You stole everything away from me . " Je said in gritted teeth .

I .. As he said those words . It's as if I was being stab .

"So I am just for your revenge ? " I said in a shaky tone . I am in the verge of crying here . They looked at me shock . I turn my gaze to the most liar guy in the world . Is he that too low ? Me ? He used me for his revenge ? His eyes had it's emotion again , in the past month , when he was looking me with that emotion , I thought that he loves me because that's what I can see in his eyes but now , I want to tell myself that it was guilt .

"C-Chorong " He called me . I went to him and slapped him . So hard . So hard that I want to feel him the feelings I have now . I want him to feel the hurt .

"Now Congratulations . Your plan is successful . " I even tapped his shoulders and turned my back .

"Don't follow me . I loathe you to hell ." I said through ny gritted teeth .

I wipe away my tears . No . I won't cry away for that liar . I will be continue my life and just forget him .

And I succeed . I forget him for the past 5 years of my life . Now , I am 24 years old . And a Model . I am out of the country for tha past years and I just came back here .

The decision I regretted . Because a day after my arrival here . Woohyun came into me and started explaining his side . I , on the other hand . Let him because , I think we need our closure .

"Yes at first that was my plan . To get even with Suho , but as the days go by . I can't help falling in love with you . Everytime I say I love you was real . I already love you at that time . Please Chorong . Give me another chance . Please . Please . " He begged . I sighed . Now that I hear his side . I felt nothing at all . Maybe I already moved on . Yes , moved on on what happened but I can't still chabge the fact that I still love him eventhough he hurt me .

"You're forgiven Woohyun-ah . But still , I can't give you a chance . I am afraid to take a risk again . I'm sorry . " I left the studio and went to my condo .

I directly went to the hotel's swimming pool . After an hour , I went back to my room and checked my cellphone if my manager is calling me but instead , It's Naeun .

I was horrified when I read her text message .

"Woohyun's in hospital . Where are you ? Why are you not answering your phone ? "

"Suho intentionally bumped Woohyun's car . In short ,The both of them gets in the car accident but Woohyun is in more danger . He's critical . Suho's wearing a helmet to protect her head so Woohyun got more injuries . Doctor's said that he loss too much blood . Come here asap . "

And there are many more , I didn't even try to open the other messages , reading the two makes me understand what's happening .

I am shaking in fear . Please . Let woohyun be safe . I don't know what to do if he leaves me . Please . Give us a chance to be happy together .

I went to my car and run it fast . I cursed when the traffic light went to red . Not now , I need to be there now .

My phone ring again and saw Naeun's name . I immediately answered her

"How is he ? " the first question I asked her .

But when I heard her answered .

Tears strung in my eyes but my heart was crying out loud .

I think this is the first time that I cried so hard that I feel like I'd die because of the pain .

"He's gone Chorong ."

My heart goes numb . Goodbye My Love .

-----

Okay , I don't really know why it ends up this way . But I am STILL thinking if I write a sequel or not because myself either , not satisfied on the ending of the story yet , I want this to be a tragic story . Thank you for reading . 

 

As for my other story (Love's to blame) I will update it when I am free . I just write this first because I am so engrossed in an one shot tragic story . Hihihihi :)