Final

Tiny Palms

 

Something at the pit of his stomach bubbles of want and need. He sat up with an exhausted groan as he held his prominent belly. He leaned against the headboard with laziness as he calls for his lover who came in with a black framed glasses propped up the bridge of his nose. Seokjin paddled beside the baby blue bed and sat on the edge, hand resting softly on the small bump that is Jungkook's belly. 

"I want chips...and coke...and chocolate" Jungkook listed out his cravings, pouting with puppy eyes in attempt to lure his lover into giving him what he wants but of course, the older male read more pregnancy books than he had read history books in high school. 

"That's unhealthy, sweetie and it's not good for the baby." he said with a pitiful smile, "Anything else?" 

Jungkook shook his head and glared with air puffed cheeks. Seokjin could only chuckle at his cuteness laced with childishness before leaning down to peck his button nose that turned red after. "You're no use to me. Out you go!" Jungkook shooed playfully, blushing from the kiss. Despite them dating for 4 years they did just get married a month ago and coming out into the public as a married couple is far more different than just couple rings and matching shirts to prove they're dating. "Harsh." Seokjin huffed before leaning in again and giving him a gentle chaste kiss on the lips, "Just this once, I'll get you chocolate but no coke nor chips." Jungkook nodded eagerly causing the older male to chuckle.


Sitting at the peach cream couch, Jungkook lay with his legs stretched out to the length of the couch with Seokjin's head on his chest and his hands softly drawing circles on his belly. "Your head is heavy." Jungkook complained after swallowing his last piece of chocolate. Seokjin ignored him and snuggled closer, earning a groan from the younger male who's used to being the little spoon. "Jinnie," he whined, shifting a bit. Seokjin laughed before scooting up the couch's armrest, resting his head on it before allowing Jungkook to snuggle warmly against his chest. "When the baby comes, I want to be the little spoon just once." Seokjin mused out causing Jungkook to giggle, "When the baby comes." a motherly smile appeared on the younger's face, eyes growing soft as his hug his lover. "When the baby comes." Seokjin repeated in a soft whisper, leaning down to capture Jungkook's soft lips in a passionate kiss, silently telling him how much he loved him as they laced their fingers in a lock. 


A total of five months have pass and Jungkook's belly was getting bigger and heavier making it a lot harder for him to do things on his own. No matter how competitive he was he knew he should just admit defeat that he can't use the toilet or walk on his own, having to get Seokjin to help him. "Seokjin." he said and like a loyal butler, said name was beside him in seconds with that familiar thick black framed glasses that he always wore to work. Jungkook's eyelids grew heavy, yawning as he grip the older male's hands. He hated sleeping alone, knowing that he's vulnerable. Seokjin didn't mind staying with him until he falls asleep, it kind of soothes him that Jungkook want him to be beside him until he reached that point where his mind can no longer progress his surroundings and his soul drifts off to a daydream. 


When Jungkook woke up screaming and crying one night, Seokjin was fully awake in no less than one second, hushing Jungkook back to sleep as he rub circles on his back. Going through labour was rather- no, extremely painful, according to Jungkook who had left bruised scratches along Seokjin's arms. "The pain will pass, sweetie. I'm here." he cooed against his ear as he sob against his shoulder, nails digging on his elbows where previous scars were still visible. 
Once the pain had subsided, Jungkook apologized by kissing up his neck and planting puppy kisses on his cheeks before giving him a long sweet kiss on the lips as a silent 'thank you'. 


Jungkook was 2 weeks early and sometimes that wasn't a good sign so when his water broke and he's being rushed to the hospital with Seokjin holding his hand, his heart raced with worry and anxiety. His friends, Jimin and Taehyung, arrived in the hospital two minutes after them while Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon arrived 10 minutes later, complaining that Namjoon knocked over a mailbox on the way. 
Jungkook smiled at the support of his friends as much as he could with pain pinching at his belly. He crouched down, groaning and crying out from the contraction as he tug at Seokjin's shirt. 
His friends weren't allowed in the room when he's delivering the baby but they were right outside, praying for his safety.

Sweat glistened down his neck as he lay against the pure snow white hospital bed. His legs spread open with a towel over them. Seokjin told him that he'll never leave him and that he can do it but the more time passes the more painful it becomes. Leaving scratches along his lover's arms wasn't as soothing as before but he can't possible stab him so he settled to gripping his hand and whimpering on the crook of his neck.

Soon, gentle crying can be heard and it wasn't Jungkook's. The pain slowly faded as he plop his head down on the pillow with a sigh of relief. He delivered their baby safely. Their baby was a cute baby boy with big doe eyes and a small nose and chubby cheeks. His face screamed Seokjin but his eyes were definitely Jungkook's. The parents couldn't be more happier as Jungkook cradled their baby in his tired arms, head falling against Seokjin's broad shoulder who wrapped an arm around him, fingers playing with his son who had decided to pull them and gently twist them. Tears formed in Jungkook's eyes as he watch his baby's small hands wrap around Seokjin's index finger. He leaned up and Seokjin captured his lips before nuzzling his nose against his cheek. "I love you." he had whispered, "I love you too."

 


 

A/N: Because I need more preg!Jungkook in my life!!! :,)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......Wait, I'm not done >:,0

 

 


 

It's been 3 weeks since baby Jinsun was born. Jungkook noticed Jinsun has a tendency of crawling on Seokjin's lap and drooling which caused him to change his shorts for the nth time. Jinsun has a big appetite, having the need to be fed 8 times a day and fed baby formula twice or sometimes thrice. Jungkook was 100% sure he got his appetite from Seokjin. 

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows when he felt something or rather someone crawl up his leg as he was taking a nap on the bed. He fluttered his eyes open to find Jinsun giggling against his thigh when he realized that he's been caught. Jungkook was by the door, holding his phone as he records at the happening. Seokjin chuckled and lifted Jinsun up and set him down on his chest where he curled up and began to drift of. Jungkook and Jinsun share the same love for Seokjin's broad shoulders and wide chest, claiming it to be a warm place to curl up and sleep. Jungkook stops his recording and sets down his phone, crawling on the bed and into Seokjin's welcoming arms. He lay his head on his arm as a makeshift pillow and stared at the chubby face of his son who had a tiny fist full of his appa's shirt. 

"You've been sleeping a lot lately." Jungkook pointed out, noting the number of hours he was awake and Seokjin was snoring somewhere in the corner. 
"I've been taking care of you. After you gave birth, you were still weak." Seokjin said, kissing his husband's forehead in a loving way. Jungkook giggled, "Thank you for taking care of me." he felt lucky to have Seokjin as his husband. Most wives would work even after giving birth which would lead to quick aging of features and weak bones but Jungkook was still so very young and Seokjin didn't want him to grow weak. 


A year had pass and Jinsun was slowly walking but still toppling over and falling flat on his but he was fine due to the fluffy soft diaper he has on that took Seokjin to put on him due to him being playful and a rebel which of course, he got from Jungkook who was smiling proudly in the corner, watching his husband struggle. 

Jinsun hates his crib. He hates feeling confined and trapped behind baby pink bars that looked towering over his small frame. At night, specifically 3am, he would waddle to the end of the crib and grip the bars and try to wiggle his face between them but failed, his chubby cheeks betraying him. He would cry at the absent of his parents and won't stop until Jungkook and Seokjin were stumbling in the room, sleep in their eyes and hair.

"Shh." Jungkook cooed, lifting a bawling Jinsun up in his arms and bouncing him around as the small baby clutch onto his (Seokjin's) oversized sweater. Seokjin would stand behind him and wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist as he plat gentle kisses on top of his son's head. "Mommy and daddy are here now." Jungkook would whisper as he gently pat his back. The paediatrician told them to ignore his cries and let Jinsun tire himself to sleep but Jungkook has a kind heart and can't sleep through his baby's cries, knowing that Jinsun misses them. 
"Are we bad parents, Jinnie?" Jungkook asked him once Jinsun was snoring softly against his neck. Seokjin raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why?" 
"Because we went to him when his doctor told us to let tire himself out." Seokjin shook his head and planted a kiss on his nape. "Jinsun will keep crying and crying until dawn if we don't come to him. That's basically torturing him." he his lover's hair and wrapped his arms around his chest, locking Jinsun in the embrace as well. 


It was 3am when Seokjin woke up to Jinsun's cries. Jungkook was up in seconds but Seokjin gently pushed him back on the bed telling him that he'll handle it and with worried eyes, Jungkook nodded and watch the older male pad to the next room. Seokjin came back in a few minutes holding a sobbing Jinsun who clung onto his shirt tightly. He set him down between them and Jinsun immediately crawled on top of his mother and sobbed against him. Seokjin covered themselves with a blanket with Jinsun's tiny socked feet tickling the end where it reached their chests. "I don't think it's ideal for a baby to sleep on a bed like this." Jungkook muttered, the now sleeping Jinsun who was still clutching onto Seokjin's shirt. "He wanted to be next to you, sweetie and i'm not about to be the one stopping him from wanting to sleep next to you." Seokjin whispered, planting a gentle kiss on Jinsun's balled fists. Jungkook smiled and leaned over, hovering over their baby, and planted a gentle kiss on his lover's forehead before falling back down and fluttering his eyes to sleep, free hand lacing with Seokjin's. 

 


 

A/N: Ok now I'm done :,D I just love preg!Kookie with Jinnie......sorry :,) please comment what you think of this crappy story ^_^ negative comments are welcome too~!!