Meet the Bae

Unforgettable Memories [ON HIATUS]

(Chanyeol's POV)

"Oh hey Chanyeol! Hi Kyunghye! You guys are finally here!" Suho hyung said when he saw us approaching,

Then we greeted each other and started to talk about how we are are doing these days and stuff...you get the point. After a few minutes of talking with each other...

 "Guys!" Suho hyung called out which made us turn to him and pay attention to what he was going to say.

 "Wae?!" We all said in unison.


 "I actually brought someone with me that's why I didn't come here together with the other members." He explained. He actually looked shy, his head hung low and I saw him smiling like there's no tomorrow...it was the side of Suho hyung that he doesn't show a lot. We'll sure he's caring and like a mother to us but....this is a different thing.

"Suho hyung...you are smiling like Chanyeol right now." Jongdae said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yah! Hyung you're too much! It's just because I'm happy thats why I smile a lot." I retorted.

"Yah kids! Junmyeon has something to say!" Kris hyung yelled.


"So..u-um...I hope you won't mind that I brought someone with me for you guys to meet." Suho hyung said which made all of us shake our heads from side to side which meant no. Well actually it was more like us saying no, Suho hyung eyeing someone behind us to come over and Kris hyung looking at us like we are weird kids.

"Guys!" Suho hyung called out...and he's now back to his cheerful self..after the unknown girl walked towards him and basically hid behind him. That got our attention.

"Guys, this is Bae Joohyun. And she's-" he spoke up but Jongdae finished his sentence for him.

 "Let me guess...you're girlfriend?" Jongdae said with a big smile on his face.

"Yah! Let Suho hyung finish talking!" Baekhyun said while smacking Jongdae.

"Actually...yeah. You're right Jongdae. She is my girlfriend and I want all of you to treat her well and treat her like your sister as well." Suho hyung said with a proud smile on his face.


"Sure! But hyung, aren't you our mother? If you are our mother then...she should be our auntie...right?" Jongdae said jokingly with a playful smile on his lips but then that smile of his turned into a pout when Kyungsoo smacked him followed by Luhan.

 "Oww..that hurts. Wae? It's somehow true though." He said with a pout but then it turned into a smile again.

"Whatever you want...it's fine." Joohyun noona said with a giggle then she turned to Suho hyung with a smile.

"I think they are really kind like you. And they have fun personalities as well." She said and Suho hyung nodded with a smile. We thought that we should introduce ourselves one by one so that is what we did.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves so I'll go first. I'm Do Kyungsoo. They gave me the stage name D.O but you can call me whatever either Kyungsoo or DO, t's up to you. And also please take care of our hyung." He said. Lucky for us that he started the introductions.

"Hi! I'm Jongdae and I'm the troll of the group. Either Chen or Jongdae will do."

"Ni hao! My name is Zhang Yixing but they call me Lay."

"Hi I'm Kris."

"I'm the dance machine, Kai. But you can also call me Jongin...it's my real name."

"I'm Sehun and I'm Exo's maknae."

"I'm Luhan...and I'm manly by the way."

"I'm Tao the Kungfu Panda of Exo."


"Annyeong! I'm Byun Baekhyun! I'm the king of eyeliners."

"I'm Exo's very own baozi, Xiumin. Some members also call me Minseok."

"I'm Park Chanyeol. I'm Exo's reaction king."

"Hi! My name is Kim Kyunghye, I'm Chanyeol's girlfriend and please don't tell anyone about it."


"Sure. You can trust me on anything. You guys are all so cute and kind! I hope we can get along really well. Just call me noona and for you Kyunghye, just call me unnie." She said with a smile.

"Oh wait. How come we didn't see you awhile ago, noona?" Sehun asked.

"Well, you know we arrived first right? I bought her cotton candy first then I told her to hide somewhere so I can surprise all of you." Suho hyung explained.

"Yah! Xiumin, you should go get a girlfriend already. You're not getting any younger anymore. Look, the younger ones are even the first ones to get a girlfriend." Luhan hyung said which made Xiumin hyung pout.

"Same with you, Luhan. You're not getting any young as well." Xiumin hyung retorted.

 "Let's go!" Kai said. With that all of us walked towards the entrance of the amusement park.

 "Oppa...I think it's closed." Kyunghye said...well it really looks closed. The only people inside were the staff of the amusement park.

"Well..yeah...somehow." I replied, which made her widen her eyes and look at me in disbelief.

"Wait. Don't tell me...you requested an early closing again." She said.


"Actually it's not me this time, it's your uncle. He didn't want rumors to spread out before we even announce it to the public. So he requested for an early closing of the amusement park and told the staff to keep everything to themselves only." I explained.

 "Ohh..okay." She nodded.

"Yah! What are you guys waiting for? Isn't it nice that we are the only people here? At least no one would hear Baekhyun scream." Jongdae said earning a smack from Baekhyun.

"Yah! I'm not the only one who's scared." Baekhyun said.

"Yah! Stop fighting. We are here to have fun." Kris hyung said.

 "Let's go! Yehet!" Sehun said while dragging Luhan and Baekhyun to the entrance.

"What will we ride first?" Sehun asked.

"How about the rollercoaster?" Kai replied.

"Yehet! Ohorat!" Sehun started cheering which meant yes.

"Gaja!" Kris hyung said then we walked toward the said ride. Then we pretended to line up just like how normal people would do and Luhan hyung played the role of the staff who gets the tickets. Well I'm not saying that we are not normal but...you know...the life of being an idol is sometimes frustrating. When everyone was inside we started to chose where to sit and we ended up it this arrangement: the very front seat was occupied by Kyungsoo and Kai followed by Xiumin hyung and Chen then Kris and Tao then Luhan and Sehun then Baekhyun and Lay hyung then Suho hyung and Irene noona then me and my jagiya. And yes, Lay hyung didn't have any choice but to ride but Baekhyun said his eyes were closed the whole time.


A/N 

I'm sorry for the late update. Also, I'm so sorry I didn't include a lot of ChanHye moments. And by the way, ChanHye is their ship name. Hehehe. But I promise...the next chapter will have much more fluff than this one. And just so you know, this chapter is just the part 1 and the next chapter will be part 2. But the part 2 will still be chapter 5. Don't forget to subscribe and comment! And I'm warning you...get ready for next chapter, it's gonna get really fluffy just like what I said. Annyeong chingus! See you on the next chapter! 
- Inspirit_IGOT733003