Home...

Unforgettable Memories [ON HIATUS]

Chanyeol's POV

 

"Suho hyung!" I called out to Suho hyung who was about to go inside his room.

"What?" He replied.

"Hyung, can I go home today...please" I pleaded.

"You miss her?"

"Yes. So much..."

"Alright. For how many days?"

"Can I stay there for a month? We don't have any scedules left, right?"

"Yeah sure. Say hi to her for us. And by the way, can we visit the two of you sometimes?"

"Yeah that will be great! Thanks hyung!"

"No problem. Now go and pack your stuff."

"Thanks again,hyung!" I said as I went inside my room.

---

Ring ring ring

"Kyunghye-yah! It's me!" I said when she finally answered my call.

"Oh! Chanyeol-ah, why did you call?" She said from the other line.

"I will go home today. Suho hyung allowed me. Are you at home?"

"Jinja?! Yes, I'm home!"

"Okay. I'll just pack my things. Goodbye...Saranghae!" I said then I ended the call before she could even reply....I know what she'll say, anyway.

---

Knock knock knock

"Kyunghye-yah! I'm here!" Isaid as I knocked on her bedroom door. And yes...I was able to enter because I have my own keys and the guards opened the gates for me. Kyunghye is mostly alone at her big house but sometimes she calls her friend Yeri and tells her to come over and sleep with her. Her parents aren't usually at home because of their small business at Japan. She doesn't have sibling either that is why she treats Yeri like her own sister. They met during middleschool and became good friends, since then they treated each other like sisters. Kyunghye's parents and my parents are also great friends which is the reason why met. We're bestfriends ever since we were kids and we eventually ended up being together but no one knows about that except our parents, Yeri and my group members which is Exo. Even our fans does not know, we kept it as a secret for our privacy. Anyway, it didn't take her long to open the door.

"Oppa! You're here! Come on, get inside! Let's watch a movie!" She said.

"So what will we watch?" I asked as I sat down on the other side of her bed.

"How about...'Civil War'?" She said then I nodded. Then she went to the DVD player to prepare the movie. It did not take her long so the movie started playing in just a few minutes, then she sat down beside me on the other side of the bed.

[Few minutes later...]

"Oppa...why don't we tell the others about us? Your fans are getting suspicious already...." She suddenly spoke up.

"Kyunghye-yah, we already talked about this, right? We won't tell them and they wouldn't know about us." I said then caressed her hair.

"By the way, Suho hyung said they want to visit us." I said, trying to change the topic.

"Tell them to visit tomorrow! I miss them so much! They maybe noisy sometime but they are like brothers to me. And they are very special to me because they take care of you when I am not by your side." She replied. She seemed excited.

"Alright! I'll call them later and tell them to visit us tomorrow." I replied.


A/N   Hi!!! So, chapter one is up! I hope you enjoyed it. Please wait for chapter 2. Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

-Inpirit_IGOT733003