Final

The Devil Beside Me

LEE EUNHYE POV

Arghh! I'm so freaking tired~ Curse my boss, how dare he FORCED me to work LONG HOURS today! If it wasn't because I need MONEY, I won't work myself to death! Sheesh~ Cuss him! cuss him! Owh~ wait~ should I VOODOO that sissy boy? Hahaha~ *evil grin*

'Ouch! Oi! Watch where you going, Babo!' What the heck? I tilted my head and saw a pair of eyes staring down me with an annoying expression plastered on his handsome face. Wait!!! What handsome face? He is freaking rude for goodness sake!

'Oi! How dare you call me babo! Where are your eyes then?' I snapped and he lets out a chuckled and I think I'mbecoming a little bit retarded today because instead of being MAD at him, my eyes was glued on his LIPS~

'Staring at this..?' He brushed his lips seductivelywhich makes my heart beat crazily. What? Is he mocking me??!

'Do you think I'm a freaking retard to stare at your.. your~ your~' Babo Lee Eunhye!!! Why on earth did you stutter in front of him anyway?!

'Whatever~ you’re not my type anyway~' he snide. BRAT!!! Aish~ well~ yeah! Without any hesitation, I throw my thick book uhuk~ my favourite book actually, at him and it HITS him on his DUMB head perfectly on the spot. I’m so proud of myself as I run as fast as I could after that.. Bwahahaha! –Serves him right-

-----------------------------------

SCHOOL

NEXT DAY

'YAH!!! LEE EUNHYE!!!' Woah! A high pitched volume actually HITS my eardrums, which almost making me DEAF! My poor ears! I yawned lazily~

'Owh~ come on! Stop yell..~' Opps~ it's actually Mrs SHIM, my homeroom teacher.

'This is the 5th time I caught you sleeping in class and the next time if I caught you AGAIN!  I will put you in charge of cleaning the entire school hall all by yourself!'

'What??' I shrieked and when she shot me a death stared, I chickened out~ =.=

'I’ve got no time for you today~ so, class today we’ll welcome a new student, he just transferred here. KIM KIBUM, please introduce yourself~' I knew it! Right after Mrs SHIM finished introducing that boy, I can feel my jaw dropped open, and my eyes almost popped out from it soket T.T while my heart beats crazily! I'm so dead!

'You may take you seat now..' NO NO NO!!! Not beside me! Please don’t! Shoots and yeah! He just plopped down on the empty seat beside me, flashing me his wide, evil grin.

'We meet again~ Hmm~ LEE EUNHYE~' He sneered. NOOO!!! That's the turning point where my so-called-happy LIFE actually turned GLOOMY, DARK~

-------------------------------------

'So, I think that this book belongs to you right?' He showed me my FAVOURITE book. I nodded affirming.

'Well~ I will keep it safe then~' what?? I looked at him in disbelief.

'No! Give it back! It's mine!' I tried to snatched it away but he is way much faster than I do~

'Sheesh~ do you think I will let you off that easy after what you have done last night? No way~ and welcome to hell, sweetheart~ I'm your MASTER now~' He lets out an evil laugh.

-----------------------------

OMG!!! Look at HIM!!! He is a freaking TWO faces!!! He's using his charms to actually make people likes him~ and apparently, the whole class thinks that he is so freaking NICE! Even the teachers adore him now! These people keeps on complimenting him; Kibum is good, he is nice and handsome and bla bla bla~ Oh! If only they all knew how EVIL he is! Arghh~ I feel like ripping him apart!!! Ok~ I think I’ve been staring at him for quite sometimes because right now, I found myself staring at his lips AGAIN O_O

'You’re such a ert, don't you know that?' Wait! How did he come over here so fast??  One second, he was there and the next second, here~ shoots! He is not HUMAN, isn't him? The devil he is!!!

'Who do you called a ert? Sheesh~ you’re retard!' I snapped.

'You like this?' and again, he brushed his lips seductively. Again! My heart ~ my heart~ aish, run Hye run!

'Whatever~' I got up from my seat and make my way out, somewhere as long as I can be far from that DEVIL.

-----------------------------

AT THE MALL

OMG! It’s him! I need to hide! Ok! Without any proper planning, I started to chicken out here and there and apparentlyI was going NOWHERE~

'GOING somewhere..?' Shoot! How on earth he caught me this fast? babo Hye!!!

'No, I'm looking for my err~ earring. I lost it~' wow, a white lie.

'Oho! Really? Then, what is that thing on your ears called again?' Shoot! He is so freaking annoying.

'FINE!!! I was running away from you! sheesh! You are scary for goodness sake. One second you are over there and another second you are here.'

'Yah Eunhye-ah! I'm not a HUMAN you know' He shots me his devilish smile, and somehow I started to get goose bumps. He’s moving closer to me!

'Yah! Stay away from me!' Well, I'm scared. huhu~  help me~ NO!!! He’s pinning me now,  I got nowhere to run~ I'm scared too scared to even cried for HELP so I just shut my eyes tightly.

'Bwahahaha babo! You actually believed my whole lots of crap. You are freaking funny, Eunhye! Your brain needs to be fixed!' What the heck? Is he testing my patience? Well yeah! Without warning, I kicked his leg as hard as I could, making him cries out in pain.

'You deserve that!!! Jerk!!! I HATE YOU!'

------------------------------

SCHOOL

A WEEK AFTER

I’ve been staring at him again today! Okay! The word ‘AGAIN’ is my highlight for today. How can he acts like nothing happen last time? Plus, lately, he is being SUPER nice towards me. Is this one of his prank too? Being nice and pulled a prank on me later. Aish~ that devil! And why on earth do I keep on staring at his y lips? I need to distract myself and keep myself busy by doing 'MATH' –yes- aish~ what the heck, this is so not me! Plan B, I keep myself busy by scanning around the classroom when suddenly my eyes HIT on a familiar looking object that sticks out from under that devil KIBUM's desk. My hearts lighten~ My FAVOURITE book! It's here! And ‘that DEVIL’ is nowhere in sight. Here’s my chance! It's my only chance, so I quickly snatched it away. Bwahahaha~ bravo Eunhye, you finally got your book back. I flipped through the pages to check for any sign of damages and opps~ what is this? a NOTE? o_O hahaha~ eh..?

Kiss me!

-Eunhye

Huh..? When did I ever write this? Furthermore, this is so NOT my handwriting. Without having any time to react, I feel a hand sneaked around my neck and without warning, a lips crushed onto MINE~ soft and sweet owh >< and long enough to make me gasp for some air after we parted. My eyes glued on him confuse.

'YOU~' I muttered.

'You’re asking for it' Kibum, who came out of nowhere, pointed at ‘my’ little note.

'No, I didn't~'

'I told you that I won't let you off that easy, didn't I?' he smirked with a proud expression plastered on his face.

The DEVIL he is! And he even tricked me just to get a KISS!