Final :)

I Love you... BFF!!

Camille’s POV

“Camiiiille~~” I heard a familiar voice call out for me from behind. I turned around and found my best friend Taemin in the middle of the crowd looking all over the place.

“Taemin!” I yelled while waving at him. He looked at me and started towards me. He smiled at me and I can’t help but smile back.

“There you are! I have been looking all over for you!” he said when he reached me.

“I noticed…” I mumbled then looked at him.

“Let’s go home together!” he said then took my bag from my grasp and started walking a few steps ahead of me.

I just stared at his back and was amazed of how broad his shoulders were. How I wished to be able to lean my head on them not just as a friend but something more than that. How did I even started to love this boy in front of me. My thoughts were interrupted when Taemin turned around smiling at me.

“Yah! How long are you gonna stand there for you slow poke! “ he said walking back to me and clinging my arm on his.

We walked home together with my arm still clinging onto his. I looked up to look at his face from this side.Wow. I never knew such a cute boy like him could look so mature and dependable like this. Or is it just me and my imagination?

I sighed looking at him, imagining what it would be like to have the courage to confess my feelings for him.

“I like you, you know??” I thought to myself while looking at him.

He suddenly stopped walking and started looking at me with a surprised expression on his face then let out a “huh? ”.

I looked back at him confused why he stopped. Oh crap! Did I just say that out loud?!

“Taemin what’s wrong?” I asked trying to act confused. Taemin just stood there like a statue staring at me with wide eyes and his mouth agape.

“u-uuhhh… W-what did you just say?” he asked me while pointing at me. I wanted to laugh at his expression because it looked so ridiculously cute.

“huh? What did I say??” I asked him once again now, tilting my head with a frown on my face but my heart was beating so hard it might go straight out of my chest. I just hope he won’t notice..

“Y-you just said…” he stuttered.

I just looked at him wishing that he wouldn’t bring it up and just let it go. But somewhere inside me still wishes that he would.

“N-nothing… Just forget it..” he said shaking his head.

Oww…. My chest hurts…

“It must have been my imagination… Let’s go!” he smiled then started pulling me towards my house. When we reached my house Taemin just bid goodbye then set off to his house. He usually goes in to hang out and to greet my parents and even eats dinner with us sometimes (of course with his parent’s consent first). His younger brother sometimes comes over with him and sometimes our families come together and eat and just hang out together. I stood there and stared at him running in his house and went inside once he got inside already.

Taemin’s POV

As soon as we reached Camille’s house, I immediately ran off to our house. She’s probably standing in front of her door staring at my back; all confused since I always went in to greet her parents and hang out with her.

When I reached home, I immediately went in, greeted my parents and went straight to my room. I went to my bed and lay down thinking about what Camille just said.

“I like you, you know?” that line kept on repeating on my head again and again. I remembered her face looking up at me with that spaced-out look on it. It looked so cute, that it made me want to kiss her pink plump lips. I started pulling her then ran away because I felt my face burning up and I knew that I would embarrass myself if she ever sees me like this. I heard a knock on my window and I knew that it was her knocking on it. I opened the curtains and pushed my window up.

“Hey….” I said acting sleepy and tired.

“Did I disturb you?” she asked me. I just shook my head indicating a no.

“You need help with anything??” I asked her.

“Uhm. Can you help mewith Math… AGAIN?” she asked me.

“Isn’tJi Yong hyung there?” I asked looking behind her.

“Nope! Ji Yong Oppa has work till late night…” she said putting her chin on top of her hand.

“Oh… I’ll come over then…” I said closing my window and started dragging myself out of my room.

We did the usual routine of me teaching her how to do the right equations.

When I looked over at her, an idea just suddenly popped up in my head. I smirked while still looking at her.

Camille’s POV

Taemin went over once I asked him to teach me math. He looked so cute when he just woke up from a sleep! Made me want to go up to him and hug him. I just had to lie about me asking him to teach me math. I’m not really bad at it and I get almost everything but it’s the only subject that I always have homework on so I use this subject for him to “teach” me. I thinkTaemin’s spoiling me too much..

“Hey… Um… I’ve been looking at this girl for quite a time now.. I’m wondering if you can give me advice about what I should do so I could ask her out…” he said out of nowhere.

His question took me by surprise and my chest started hurting like hell once my brain processed his question.

“Oh…. So who’s the girl?” I asked trying to look interested and happy about the news.

“Can’t tell you! But I promise you’ll be surprised once I tell you who it is!” he said winking at me.

I tried to force a smile and tried to get as much information I can.

“So what’s she like?” I asked leaning over to have a closer look of his face.

He looked me straight in the eyes and said:

“She’s a wonderful person. She’s always happy and bright, very understanding and helpful, and most of all, she never fails to make my day. And you know her very well….” He said with an amused look in his face while still looking straight in my eyes.

It made my chest hurt so bad I wanted to cry. Why did I even bother asking a question I know will end up hurting me? Of course she’s a wonderful person. And what hurt the most was the fact that he was so proud of saying that he loved her and the look in his eyes said something way more than what his words did.

“Oooohhh….” Was all that I could choke out while nodding my head.

After a few days…

I have been trying to help Taemin for a few days now. And just so you guys know, those days were the worst few days that I have ever lived in the whole 18 years in my life. Imagine helping the guy you love get the girl that he loves…

Today, Taemin and I are going to meet at the park and go look for a gift he was going to give this “wonderful girl” that he was going to ask out.

I have been also helping him practice what he was going to say to the lucky girl that Mr. Lee Taemin loves. It’s really hard concentrating and imagining that the girl was me and how happy I will surely be if she was me.

Today was going to be the last day that I was going to help him. And also the day he was going to practice how to ask her out. And I hate every moment of it.

We were walking in the park going to my house when Taemin suddenly stopped and held me by a hand pulling me to face him. His eyes were dark and serious, his face serious as well and manly. My eyes widened at his actions and stared back into his dark eyes.

“Uhh… Taemin..?” I murmured..

“Hey… I like you… Will you go out with me?..” he said still looking at me intently with his dark brown eyes.

“Of-“ I was about to answer but then I remembered that he was probably just practicing.

“Hah… Great acting there Taemin! You will definitely get a yes if you do that!” I said forcing a smile but my eyes were starting to get blurry so I just let an awkward laugh out while wiping my eye. It was the very last day I’ll probably be able to talk to him like this since he will have a girlfriend by tomorrow. He will never have time to hang out with me anymore.. This thought just made more tears form in my eyes.

Taemin held my hand and looked me in the eyes once again. I’m starting to get scared of looking into his deep, dark eyes. I’m scared that if I do so, I’ll just fall into a deep pit of darkness and it would be very hard to go out and let go considering that he loved somebody else.

“Hey… You okay Camille?” he asked with his mellow voice that usually never fails to calm me down but this time it didn’t work. Once I heard his voice, my chest just started to hurt more, it felt as if my chest was being squeezed and being burned.

“Hey..” he repeated. I shook his hand off and said:

“STOP! Please…Just leave me alone.” I yelled and the tears just started to fall.

“How can I leave you alone! Your crying and I don’t even know wh—“ he started to yell but I cut him off saying:

“It’s because I love you so much it hurts! I don’t want you to go and ask that girl out! I don’t like it whenever you talk about her with the kind of look you always have when you are! I hate it when you make me your practicing manikin! I hate it! I hate it!” I said while wiping tears off my tear stained face.

I looked at him just to see his smiling face. I frowned at him confused at why he was smirking for. This is certainly not something to be smirking about.

“Yah! What the hell are you smiling about?!” I yelled to him. Am I really that much of a joke to him? Hah! So much for being best friends! He was still smirking while looking at me.

I turned around and was about to walk away from him when he suddenly pulled me by my arm. I swirled around from the force. Then the next thing I knew was that I was looking straight into his dark brown eyes and my lips feeling tingly and ticklish. I then realized that the ticklish feeling on my lips were his lips on top of mine.

My eyes widened at his actions but I then felt his arms snake around my hips. I closed my eyes even though I was still confused. Was this still a part of his practice? His games? Is this real? Or is this just a dream?

After a few moments of staying in the same position that I never wanted to end, we parted to catch our breaths.

I looked up to see Taemin looking down on me.We were still panting and trying to catch our breaths while staring into each other’s eyes. I saw something very different in his eyes. Something gentle, caring, and loving…. Wait…. LOVING?! I looked at him again searching through his eyes one more time and the feelings that I saw before became more visible than ever.

“W-wha—“ I tried to speak but I failed. I never knew that I was this shaken up. I also noticed that Taemin was supporting me with his arms around me. I also tried standing but once again, I failed. Taemin only chuckled at me and never let go of my waist. I glared at him but only made him more amused.

“Do you really love me that much you turn to jello when I kiss you~?” he said in a melodious voice.

“Hmph…” I pouted but then nodded my head shyly while blushing.He chuckled at me once again and gave me a hug.

“I…. “I said looking deep into his eyes…..

“I’m…. Confused…..” I said cocking my head to the side a bit.

His face then changed into a very different one. From the gentle and loving person to a pissed off person.

“What?” he said his teeth.

“Why did you do that? I mean… Don’t you like someone else..?” I asked him with a confused face. His arms were still around my waist and his grip was getting tighter and tighter every moment.

“You still don’t get it?!” he said then once again kissed my lips. This one was more passionate and more… Loving…?

We pulled away from each other with both our faces flushed.

“I’ve waited for this for so long now…” he said.

Then I realized it….

“You…. Like ME???” I asked pointing at myself.

“CONGRATULATIONS!!! You finally got it!!!!” he yelled out, giving me a hug.

He pulled away, holding onto both my shoulders.

“I love you….” he said with his eyes once again deep…

I couldn’t find the right words to say so I only gave him a peck on the lips then grinned.

He was obviously shocked since his eyes were wide and his mouth was open. But when it seemed like his brain processed what I just did, he just grinned like an idiot and held me by my waist once again.

“I” he said then pecked my lips.

“Love” kiss.

“YOU!” kiss.

“So” kiss.

“Damn” kiss.

“Much!!” he finished off and gave me one last peck on the lips.

I looked at him smiling then said:

“I Love You BFF….~” then gave him a hug before we went straight home holding hands.

I wish every day would be like this…. If only I knew I would be this happy, I would have told him how I feel a long time ago already.. This boy right here makes me happy, makes me smile, and makes me who I am. He is my world and I can’t wait to see and know more of him. I want to see him be successful and be able to be there and tell him how I love him all the time. And most of all, to be able to make him feel and feel our love for each other. He is my inspiration and my treasure. I love this boy so damn much~ ^^