chapter 2

Something Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We should call an agency to take care of Yebin!” Yebin’s mother said, blabbering about looking for an agency to take care of their only daughter for about an hour now.

          They were given the chance to go to a cruise ship for three months due to a raffle from the company they’re currently working on but according to the free raffle, they were only given two tickets to travel around Europe for free, leaving Yebin alone.

          Baekhyun was busy surfing the internet, due to the noisy atmosphere of his brother and his wife loudly talking about their decisions, he decided to just take care of his niece since he knows that they’re not going to be busy for three months since their comeback date was moved.

          “I…Hyung, do you want me to take care of her?” Baekhyun asked, not looking directly at the couple because he knows that their jaws were wide open due to what he just said and as soon as those words slipped out of his mouth, he regretted those immediately. He doesn’t even know how to feed a kid properly or to change their clothes; he only knows how to play with them.

          “Are you sick? You can’t even hold a kid properly.” His brother said, almost laughing.

          “I’m not going to carry her though, she’s like…4 years old already and she doesn’t want to be carried.” Baekhyun explained.

          “Can you feed her?” His brother’s wife asked, Baekhyun nodded.

          “I have money, too you know?”

          “We’re not talking about that kind of feeding, Baekhyun. We know you have loads of that, but really, do you know how to feed a kid properly? Do you know what she eats?” His brother said, explaining.

          “She likes sausages, right? And pancakes, and cupcakes and…ice cream.” Baekhyun said, “I don’t really need to know what she likes because she’s not my daughter.”

          “That’s what we’re saying. You should know because you’re going to be with her for three months straight and you should cook for her.” His brother said once again, shaking his head.

          “I think this would be a disaster.” His brother’s wife said.

          “I know someone who knows how to cook good foods for kid and take care of your kid.” Baekhyun mumbled under his breath, looking at the couple right in front of him.

          “So, you mean that you’re going to volunteer taking care of my kid but in reality you’re going to let your friend take care of her? Who is he? Chanyeol?” His brother said, looking directly at his brother.

          “I really suggest we get an agency to take care of Yebin.”

          “I can take care of her, I’ve been busy lately and I don’t have much time taking care of my only niece.” Baekhyun said, “And it’s not Chanyeol, hyung.”

          “How many hours do we have left to leave?” His brother asked his wife, looking at his wristwatch in the process.

          They should leave the house in an hour so they won’t be late for the ship but due to this ruckus, they think that they would be late for the trip.

          “It’s…in an hour?” His wife mumbled.

          “Then give her to me. I’ll take care of her willingly.” Baekhyun said, smiling.

          The two couple looked at each other, Baekhyun’s brother nodded his head and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter