Final

(One-Shot) Just stay like this...

"Mina~~~ Why are you so cute?" Nayeon squeezed her girlfriend's cheeks lightly. Mina giggled and smacked Nayeon's fair arm. Dahyun was on her way to History class but caught sight of the couple. She dropped her books and stared at them feeling jealous. Nayeon heard it and being the usual kind bunny, she ran to help.

 

Dahyun pushed her hand away and grabbed her books in a hurry. Nayeon looked at her and realised that it was Dahyun. "Dubu-ah. You al-" Before she finished her sentence, Dahyun already disappeared to class. She sighed and Mina walked towards her. "What's up with Dubu?" she asked. Nayeon shrugged, "I don't know, this few weeks she has been acting strange and avoiding me." Mina pouted while Nayeon wrapped her arms around Mina's slim waist. "Bingsoo?" Mina grinned from ear to ear and gave a light peck on Nayeon's cheek. "You know me the best! Kaja!" They linked arms and headed to the nearest Bingsoo shop.

 

"Ring~~" Dahyun heaved a sigh of relief as the boring History class was finally over after it seems like decades. She shoved her textbooks into her bag and grabbed her phone. Just then, Momo walked over and lay her head on her shoulder. "What are you gonna do? Since it's the end of school and tomorrows a weekend." "I don't know..." Momo gave Dahyun the signature smile and immediately knew what she meant. Before Momo opened , Dahyun placed her index finger on her lips, "No. No jokbal. Anyway I'm going, annyeong!" She slung her bag over her shoulder and walked out of class. Momo frowned and stared out of the window and saw a familiar girl sprinting out of the school gate. She smiled bitterly, "Finding Nayeon again? Or are you just thinking about her? Dahyun... You like her don't you? Why can't you tell that I love you as well..." The older Nojam walked into class and chuckled, "YAH! MOGURI! Let's go eat Jokbal." Momo jumped and turned to see Jungyeon. "Yah... You scared me! Anyway lets go!" She brightened up at the thought of being able to eat her beloved Jokbal.

 

She unlocked the door and entered her small home. Dahyun removed her sneakers and threw them to one side of the living room. She tossed her bag onto her bed and her phone. Her lock screen was a picturare taken with Nayeon when they were in Pre School and her home screen was a picture of them eating ice-cream a month ago. She carressed Nayeon's face and smiled. She opened SNS and stared at the pictures her friends posted. Unexpectedly, she stumbled upon a picture posted by Nayeon. She planted a kiss on Mina and their Bingsoo was in the background. Dahyun threw her phone onto her bed and covered her face. Let me kiss you for once Nayeon... 

 

"Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby~" Nayeon turned off her alarm and blinked a few times before her eyelids could open. She stretched and took a big step off her bed. She grinned at the calendar. "Today is me and Dahyun's 10th friendship anniversary! Maybe we should meet up." She dialled for her number and waited for her to pick up.

 

"Freeze, armor down~" Dahyun sat up and rubbed her eyes. She grabbed her phone and saw the words: Nayeonie~ She picked up the phone call.

"Dubu?"

"Yea...?"

"You just woke up huh."

"Ne."

"Guess what day it is!?"

"A Saturday obviously..."

"True but what occasion?"

"Erm..."

"OUR 10th ANNIVERSARY!" 

"OHHHHHH"

"Hurry change and we will meet up at where we first met arraso?"

"Okay."

She hung up and jumped off her bed and picked what she wanted to wear.

 

Dahyun skipped towards the beautiful garden and walked towards a specific tree. She looked left and right but Nayeon was nowhere to be found. She sat down and leaned her head against the tree while remembering what happened...

Flashback

"Your so ugly! Look at your horrible face!"

The mean boy pushed Dahyun onto the grass and hit her multiple times. Dahyun had bruises everywhere and started sobbing. The mean boy laughed at her and continued insulting her until...

"BACK OFF!" Nayeon yelled angrily as she stood in front of the sobbing Dahyun. The boy folded his arms, "WHAT!? Do you want to end up like her!?" Nayeon clenched her fists and gave him a hard and powerful kick to his crotch. The boy fell onto the grass and groaned in pain. Nayeon held Dahyun's hand and dragged her to a tree and settled her down. 

 

"Are you alright? You have so many bruises..." Dahyun shook her head and thanked Nayeon. 

Nayeon winked and held out her hand, "My name is Im Nayeon nice to meet you!"

Dahyun hesitated for a moment but reached for her hand and shook it, "Kim Da... Dahyun. Nice to...to me...meet you."

Nayeon ruffled her hair, "Lets be friends!"

End Of Flashback

 

Nayeon hummed her favourite tune and walked through the garden. She looked around to find the tofu. She looked right and saw Dahyun leaning against the tree. She sprinted towards her and shook her. "DUBU~~~" Dahyun stood up and gave her a warm smile. That bunny grin almost killed her. Nayeon asked, "Dahyun... Why are you acting all worked up this few weeks and almost avoiding me." Dahyun looked onto the grass Should I just tell the truth and confess? Maybe I should. Here goes nothing.

"Because. Ever since you and Mina were official, my heart felt weird. I wanted to support the both of you but its jut that I can't. I started to think why in the world am I feeling this way. And the reason is because I'm jealous. I don't want to lose you, without you, I'm nothing at all."

Nayeon gulped and asked, "So what do you mean?"

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? I have feelings for Im Nayeon. I don't want to hide it anymore. I'm sick of keeping it a secret! I like Im Nayeon!"

Nayeon gave a pat on her shoulder, "Dahyun-ah, maybe we should celebrate tomorrow. I'm going now... Bye." She turned and walked away. A tear escaped from Dahyun's eye, she wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist and pulled her against her chest. Nayeon felt like pushing her away but her body wouldn't agree with her mind. Dahyun placed her head on Nayeon's shoulder as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Don't leave..."  Nayeon turned around and used her thumb to wipe her tears. "Don't cry... But I'm sorry I don't-" Dahyun cut her off and leaned closer to her and crashed her lips onto hers. Nayeon liked the sensation she couldn't help but to respond to the kiss. She tilted her head to one side and cupped her face to deepen the kiss. Dahyun could not express what she was feeling. Let's just stay like this forever. Until we die...

 

So how was it? ^^ I hope you guys enjoyed it and please comment about your thoughts and if I should write more one-shots for Twice!