[music 1]

flux: an anthology of art
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] music recs: part one [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Marina and The Diamonds - E.V.O.L

Marina is a great artist, really. She writes clever lyrics and play a lot with words, too. I will recommend a lot of her songs in the future because I listen to all of her albums (she's just that good). Anyway, this song is about how love can change people, be it for the good or for the bad. This one only has a lyric video in YouTube.

DEAN - Bonnie & Clyde

I'm glad that I checked out Dean, and you won't regret to listen to his song. His other songs are good, but this one definitely catches my attention for most of the times. I even played this on loop for a lot of times. Bonnie & Clyde tells the story of his love with his lover with their kind of Bonnie & Clyde relationship. They are a pair of lovers who committed crimes in many different places, however I think this song tells a lot more of their relationship and how passionate yet abusive it is at the same time. The MV is aesthetically pleasing, however there are some scenes with flashing colours so if you are sensitive for that, you can look up the lyrics while listening to it.

Melanie Martinez - Doll House

This one is pretty relatable, you know. At least to a majority of people who lives in a family, where they keep the pretty things in the surface and puts this facade of a perfect family for everyone to see. The tunes are addicting (yet not repetitive) and I love how she has this touch of eeriness to her voice and it sounds magical. This one has a Music Video and it's pretty artistic in her way of expressing the Doll House people live in.

Lana Del Rey - Prom Song Gone Wrong

To be honest, I can't really relate the lyrics to the title, but the content tells about two lovers seeking an eternal youth and escape from the world and it sounds dreamy to me. Lana has her way of singing you know, the kind you can't get out of your head. Her way of choosing words is so fascinating and despite being an Unreleased song, this one is available with subtitles in YouTube.

GIRIBOY - Take Care of You

This one is more of a half-rap half-singing song and this song is the type that is good at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter