Final

An exception

 Yoongi was just sitting in the school’s studio. Alone. On Friday when most of the students had left already. Just checking roomers and Ideas to talk about next week. Yoongi wasn’t the one who could sing like a pro. He himself said that he was VERY bad. But only to himself Yoongi could admit that he enjoyed it. He always became shy around people and talking about his singing was a no no conversation. He loved and knew it was his thing, but it’s not like no one singed at least once in their life right?

The boy started to hum a song butterfly in a higher pitch. You know when you’re trying to make it quiet and soft. Just comfortable for your throat.

Pretty bored he started to look through the papers and homework he had, finally quietly singing, half humming the song in the same pitch. (and to be hones it sounded cute>w<) Yoongi didn’t notice someone walking in the studio since he had his headphones on. And well... He wasn’t waiting for anyone at this time anyways.

And right when Yoongi lifted his eyes to look back at his computer screen he felt his headphones just pull off his ears and make him jump in shock. His chair at the same time spun around. And now his shocked eyes met with smirking once.

“God, Jimin, What the !?” He blushed madly as he just got scared in front of his dongsang.

“Hehe sorry hyung~ But was just that me or were you just singing now?” He asked flashing one of those perfect ‘I got you’ smiles.

Yoongi’s face burned red like strawberries. He looked away and snacked the headphones out of younger’s hands “You’re hearing things..” He murmured while turning to the computer.

“Hearing things” He laughed “Then why is Yoongi so red?”

“You’re seeing things..”

Jimin placed his fingers on his red cheek.

“You’re veeery warm. You are blushing~”

“F-feeling things...” Yoongi moved away from his hand. What he said made his own heart raze. He had feeling for his friend for a long time. And it seems that these moments don’t help him hide them. Why hide? He was sure that the younger wasn’t feelings anything more then friendship.

For his own surprise Jimin backed away a little. Few silent moments passed.

“So anyways what brought you here? It’s Friday.”

“Well I was bored... My parents are out for a whole weekend. Taehyung and Jungkook are at Hoseok’s. Namjoon is clubbing...Jin said he’s got a family meeting and want’s to cook something for them...”

“You could of gone with Namjoon or other three idiots” Yoongi said while placing the papers to their places.

“Wasn’t feeling it... Besides, Yoongi, you’re always here till late and seem a little off... I waned to get you out of here”

Yoongi smiled to himself and brushed his light brown hair to the side like a shy girl but quickly shook his head and turned to the black haired guy.

“...Ok... I’m kinda sick of this place anyways”

“Yayyy! Now hurry~!”

Jimin said and pushed Yoongi to clean the papers as he started to save all files and turning of the programs on the computer.

The older boy smiled to himself and let out a sigh. ‘what am I getting myself into?’

They went out. The cold wind brushed on Yoongi’s bare pale neck. He shivered a little and looked around to see maybe there are some shops or cafes they could go, but as he turned his eyes to look at the younger he suddenly knew they were not going to spend the time indoors. Damn. His old over sized coat wasn’t warm enough eater. Who knew it could get THAT could.

Jimin looked just fine. With his coat opened and scarf just hanging on his neck.

The younger turned and made his eyes wider. “Omo, hyung, you forgot it’s still early spring? You get cold easily~” He said and took off his scarf.

Yoongi quickly moved further. “N-no. Your throat isn’t really strong remember? You said you get sick pretty fast. And hey why is your coat op-” He was cut off as Jimin placed a soft scarf around Yoongi. From the sudden warmth Yoongi closed his eyes for a moment and brushed his nose on it to get a little warmer. But quickly looked up just to see that the younger is zipping his coat up which is covering his neck just right.

“There. Don’t worry I don’t really feel cold that much. It’s just my throat. Besides you’re all skinny and pale no question you’re cold~” he said while smiling.

Yoongi glared at him in a funny way and then looked at his skinny rather feminine legs. ‘he was right... I am skinny and pale... Just small and weak looking in general Though Yoongi wasn’t weak, just didn’t really enjoy the sports that much then laying somewhere warm and dream all day.

“If you’ll get sick I’ll kill you...” Yoongi said turning his gaze form him and blushing a little.

“Hyung you care so much? Don’t worry I’ll be fiine~” The younger said while placing his hand around smaller’s shoulders. Of course making the light brown haired boy blush.

“Where are we walking to anyways?” Yoongi asked making himself comfortable with the skins ship he got.

“I though maybe we could like get something hot to drink and just chill in the old train station?” he grinned “I don’t feel like going to the city now”

Yoongi smiled. “Ok”

When they finally got the drinks they walked about 5 minutes to reach the old a little haunted looking train station. Not drinking because the tea they give got for take out has a horrible habit of being burning hot at first. The boys walked up the train that looked like didn’t move from it’s place for like 100 years. Jimin gave his drink to Yoongi and climbed up quickly on top of the big object. Yoongi looked at the train a little thinking how could he get up there with his uncomfortable uniform. Jimin already had a chance to change his clothes. The older gave the hot drinks to the Younger and stepped a little further to get a better view.

“Need a hand?” Jimin asked while placing the drinks on the roof of the train.

“Uh no I’m ok...” But right when he walked up closer he just gave up the Idea that he’s going to make it himself “Yeah, ok.. I do.... Getting old and ” Both of them laughed.

Yoongi reached for a hand that Jimin was holding out for him and grabbed it. Slightly blushing as unexpectedly Jimin almost pulled him all the way up without any struggling.

“Wah you’ve gotten stronger Jiminie~” Yoongi said while walking on all fours and sitting on the edge. Both boys now hanging their legs down.

“Well I grow and work out so it’s pretty obvious haha” It seemed that Jimin blushed a little, but how Yoongi would of known?

He just sat there with tea in his hands. He smiled to himself and sipped some of the hot sweet beverage. Looking up to see a beautiful sky filled with stars. ‘Warm. Beautiful. Calm. Next to you....’ He felt Jimin’s eyes on him and turned.

“What?”

“What are you thinking about?” The black haired boy asks as he drank a little bit of his tea.

“Nothing really... I’m just enjoying this moment” ‘I guess I’ll never get the same moment with you....’

“You’re not the only one” he said while swaying his legs placing his hand brown  haired boy’s shoulders again making him blush.

For few minutes they just stayed like that when Jimin broke the silence.

“Hyung?”

“Hm?”

“Can you sing for me?”

Yoongi looked at him with a ‘are you serious’ look.

“You know I don’t sing...”

“ Please... At least hum” He said squeezing the older one closer making a cute pout.

Yoongi stared at him a little and looked away. He slowly breathed in. Closed his eyes and started to hum. The same melody he was humming in the studio. Butterfly...

As the older finally got braver , opened his eyes and turned to look at the younger immediately stopped.

“Why are you smiling?! I knew you were going to laugh...” he said while trying to push the younger away.

“Wh-what? Nooo!” he said not letting go of him. “I was just smiling”

“Because it was stupid”

“No”

Yoongi Turned to his friend and saw his calm serious face.

“How could I not smile when I see such a beauty in front of me?”

Yoongi’s eyes got wider and his face went red. He quickly looked away laughing nervously.

“Aish what the hell are you talking about, pabo?! so cheesy haha...”

Yoongi really didn’t knew what to do. He felt so bad though. Jimin’s grip got a little weaker. His face became a little mood less and redish, but not in a good way. He just turned his gaze at his legs with his fingers of both hands hugging the cup with the warm beverage.

It was quiet....

It seemed it was like this for ages. So many thoughts went through Yoongi’s head, he was so lost until everything stopped. Everything was gone... The air around him got a little easier. It seemed like his head was just empty. The light brown haired boy really didn’t know what was he doing, but he did it.

He placed his hand on younger’s wide shoulders and pulled him closer. The younger was surely surprised, but smiled right away. Quickly sliding his hand around Yoongi’s slim waist. Both boys blushing yet smiling. Sharing each others warmth. No word were needed there. Nothing. Just comfort and silence.

But finally Yoongi broke the silence softly placing his head on Jimin’s shoulder.

“you know that you’re an exception?”

“How?” The younger asked turning his head a little to the older.

“From now on only you can hear me sing or hum. This is a secret. Don’t tell anybody.... No one will hear anything like that except you... Sometimes” The older boy blushed and shifted even closer like some kind of little cute kid.

“Haha I wouldn’t share with anyone anyways.” The his voice got a lot deeper and calmer. Just so smooth and nice “Tell me, Yoongi, how long have I been an exception to you?”

Yoongi raised his head a little to look at Jimin. Their noses almost touching. The little breathing clouds in the cold air mixed from their lips

“Since you became so selfish and didn’t want to share me with anyone else”

Both boys smiled but shortly as their eyes started to slowly fall shut. Their noses slightly brushing against each other. So so close. Breath hitting each others lips warmly. And then a soft sweet feeling. A light warm peck on the lips. Their eyes open. Smiling shortly until another kiss appears. This one a little longer.

Yoongi could of swore that it was heaven. He couldn’t feel the freezing wind on his skin. Just sweet soft kisses on his lips which were given by the person who always made him laugh, get embarrassed, sad, happy, dreamy and feel so many emotions just by being near. The one who gave him so much not even noticing that. The one who he couldn’t ever thank enough and he’s not sure if he’ll ever be able to do that. The one who he waned to himself and only himself. The one he hated with love. The one he loved.

Park Jimin.

Jimin pulled away feeling some kind of wetness.

“Yoongi? Are you crying?”

Yoongi’s eyes were indeed sparkling with tears like little falling stars trailing down his rose cheeks. The boy quickly turned away and wiped his tears breathing shakily.

“What happened? Did I do something wrong?” Jimin panicked a little, making Yoongi smile through tears letting out a muffled giggle.

“N-no.. The opposite... I-I-... Thank you....”

“what?”

“I’m just so thankful that you stayed with me through all the times and never gave up. And now ... Hah how lucky am I?... You’re here wit-with me... Sharing this m-moment” He said quietly letting more tears fall down.

Jimin smiled and softly wiped the little tears turning the boy’s pale face to look at him.

“Look... You don’t need to thank me. I did it because I waned to. I’ll always be by your side. The way your paying me back is just being with me. Please don’t push me away. Promise?” he said grinning childishly making Yoongi smile again.

The light brown haired boy placed his head on others shoulder and closed his eyes.

“Promise”

 

 

Aaaaand theeere ya go ^^ Hope you liked it~ I really feel like we need more top Jimin in this ship~ I really do... So anyways tell me if you liked this or not! I hope you did <3 <3 Thank you for reading any ways~