Second

The Way

I swear already trying my best but i know my story kind boring. well, just wanna sharing what's in my mind and thank you for choifrogie for helping me

A few weeks after Tiffany left, Jinki still the same person who's busy, although in his heart he's still doubt his feeling towards the woman who's now in other country.

Kriing ……

“Hallo …. “ With annoyed voice Jinki pick up the phone.

“Hyung wake up you lazy bunny” 

“Hum … nugu?”

“Yah! This Hongki your cutie dongsaeng come on wakeup this is holiday why we’re not hang out?”

“… … Hongki nugu?”

“Geez this old man I will come over your place, be ready!” Hongki hang up the phone without waiting the answer from other line.

Groan… why I should do something in my holiday?! … With heavy moves he force his feet to bring his body to the bathroom and took a shower.

Some minutes has passed Jinki already done with dressing even feeling so lazy he can’t say no to this cutie dongsaeng, yeah he’s a good hyung anyway. Take a seat on the couch Jinki feel the uneasy feeling he hate the most, the feeling already stay for a moment in his heart, he hates it.

his house is so empty without her … Jinki’s eyes keep staring straight at the place where his lover usually sit and watching her favorite movie. Tiffany … I don’t know if I can wait you. He said to himself.

Tic Toc…

Jinki look up and notice the time already passed. Hongki should arrive already.  

“Ugh what the hell  ... he not show up yet, why …” he wondered

Jinki grab his phone and saw a message from Hongki.

Hyung am sorry >< something come out I can’t go with you! But hey I can meet you at night how?”

“Aish  ... how can he do this to me, if can’t then lemme have my sleep Jinki groan in anger, however he can’t be angry to his dongsaeng.

Keep glancing at the clock, Jinki feel so bored. He tries to get back to sleep but something keept bothering his mind.

“Haah why so bored, I need to go out and change the mood” he then decided to going out.

 Arriving at the store he wonder what should he buy, walking around didn’t mind about others that whispering about him. A man walking behind him like a stalker, keeping eyes on Jinki’s back. Feels something strange Jinki decided to titled his head and meet with those big eyes that captivated him at the first time he saw it. “Oh you …. Minho..ssi?” sound surprise and happy at the same time. “Hi Jinki Hyung?” Minho smile is so wide maybe can tear his small face. “What you doing here?”Jinki asking and scanning this man from top to toe. Cool... no doubt.  “Me? Buying something to eat hyung, am hungry” he said while walking again along with Jinki. “How about you hyung?’’ “Me, just kill time and yeah hungry also” “hum...” Minho just humming and busy searching what he need. The atmosphere turns into an awkward silence.

“Hyung do you have time after this?” Minho said broke the silence.

“U-uh  ... time? Yeah I have, my free day tho ” Jinki answer a bit shuttered and surprise. Minho just nodding his head, maybe thinking something while Jinki... he adoring this tall guy secretly.

God... what I daydreaming before almost screaming like a girl... Hosh! Easy Jinki you have to keep calm.

Ah in your free day … so would you mind to eat together with me Jinki hyung?”  Minho stops walking and turn his body to facing Jinki who now have a red face like a crab. “Uh? Eat together, why? I mean its boring Minho to eat with an old man like me hahaha” Jinki feel like a school girl who’s been asking by her crush. Crap I just stare at his face I swear but … but why my heart beating likes crazy. And what’s with the answer, Jinki you stupid! Can’t you just say yes and be a cool adult? Minho chuckling and pinch Jinki’s cheeks “hyung! What you bubbling about huh? And you’re indeed old but you have cute face, so? Wanna? I will cook for you, it’s bored to eat alone hyung” the answer is unexpected for Jinki. Just in short time this man get Jinki’s attention even his own feeling still refuse to admit he feels something for this guy.

 Without doubt Jinki accept invitations to eat and let Minho lead him to his house. Well maybe I can kill the boredom and forget anything for awhile. Jinki start drowning in his own thought again and didn’t realize two pair eyes staring and watching every moves his made even a small mumbles from his plump lips. 

Along the way to Minho’s house. Both of them enjoy the silence, walking thru the park side by side. Minho’s house not that far from the market Jinki went. So he live around here … wait wait I think I need to make an accuse, he’s so friendly. I mean we just meet once but now planning to eat together, Jinki you’re insane he not your friend either. While Jinki busy with his thought Minho already drag him to get in his house.

“So Hyung …” Minho glance to Jinki who still not wakeup from his dream.

“Hyung! Wake up! “

“Oh Minho-ssi!” he look up and feel embarrassed hearing Minho laughing.

“Why so cute~ anyway we’re here Hyung” Minho said as he put a grocery in the kitchen . Then he tells Jinki to take a sit while he permit to make food .

So many things in Jinki mind now. Maybe he just lucky to meet this guy that unexpectedly makes Jinki feel so calm and save, he fight with his mindto keeping him from any thougt would harm him.

After a few minutes Minho calling him, tell him the food is ready.

Jinki approaching Minho and take a seat in the chair Minho told him. He Look at the food, how shocked Jinki are .. ‘waah Minho-ssi you made all this?’

‘Minho’ …

‘Huh?!’ Jinki look up and meet with Minho serious gaze on him.

‘It’s Minho, Jinki hyung no need to added ssi, we’re a friend right? Well from now I hope you wanna be friend with me’ Minho said as he take a seat infront Jinki.

‘Ah yeah, Minho’ Jinki felt a bit strange when he calling him like that.

That evening they spending time together chatting with delicious food that Minho cooked. Time passed so fast for them to knowing each other, finally Jinki decided to excuse himelfs to go home. At first Minho insist to sent him home but Jinki reject it right away, told him he’s not a girl so no need to sent him home.

On the way home Jinki feels incredibly happy, he don’t know whats make him like that. He just can’t stop smiling. People around him stare with weird look but he didn’t care he just happy and that’s make him feel alive again.

Arrived at home Jinki think to tell his best friend about what happenned today, so he grab the phone and messaging his friend, no other it’s Hongki.

.

.

.

Night passed so quickly, but Jinki still couldn’t sleep, he keep rolling on the bed searching for comfortable position until his phone buzzing. Huh .. I thought Hongki already sleep. Jinki frowned seeing the unknown number flashed in his phone screen then he decided to pick it up. ‘hello?’… like being hit by truck he heard the name that still not living his mind from the other line. ‘hai hyung, it’s me minho…’ 

short one ... see yaa next time  ;)