Once upon a land, in a time far far away...

Sleeping Yoongi & his Hope Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prince Hoseok was the perfect heir to the Kingdom of Bangtan. He was smart, sensible, kind, generous and possessed many a great trait that everyone in the land believed would make him a great king someday. But Prince Hoseok also had one secret that could possibly ruin his father's reign and screw up his position as the Crown Prince.

He liked . No, he loved . Up his, down some one's, down his, up someone else's- he liked any and every possible version of dicking. 

He knew that since a tender age of fourteen, when he had a questionable trifle with his BFF (now, also his commander-in-chief) Kim Namjoon. He was forever thankful to his best-mate for making him realize he liked . But that was a long time ago. And at 23, although he did not have any feelings for Namjoon anymore, he did surely still love . But unfortunately for him, he was the prince and a prince CANNOT love . It's against the rules or something, apparently.

So it's not really his fault when he finds himself sitting in the court beside his father, The King, and day dreaming about meeting a perfect boy with a perfect , with whom he could hold hands, be all roman-cy and also do some grade-A dicking.

It's not that he hates being in the court, or even that he doesn't like the bi-weekly proceedings discussing the latest concern plaguing their kingdom. Hoseok is usually very attentive towards the issues of his people. But when the said concern is between two neighbors fighting over the ownership rights of a chicken, it's a bit much- even for the ever patient Prince.

A loud noise interrupts the meeting, Hoseok almost falling off his princely throne in shock. He regains his composure, ready to chew out the person responsible for the ruckus, but his words die in his throat when he sees a wrinkly old lady floating in fron- wait, why is the lady floating!? It takes him a full minute to notice the sudden tension in the air, the stillness that has fallen over the court and the fear emanating from his father. Somewhere inside his brain, something clicks in realization- Oh! This is The fabled Oracle.

He looks around. Everyone seems to be waiting in bated breath while Hoseok turns to the King, immediately suppressing a snort when he sees the open-mouthed look of anxiety on his father's usually stoic face. He must have done a ty job at covering his inappropriate snort because now, the Oracle's beady black eyes shift and stay on him. 

He knows Oracles don't come into the general human population- let alone the middle of a King's court- unless there's some very serious hitting some very fast fan. Their kingdom hasn't had an Oracle of the High Seas come down onto the earth in so long that Oracles were but a mere myth to Hoseok. Or they were, two minutes ago. Through all this, he can feel the Oracle's creepy stare on him and it starts to make him feel uncomfortable.

"Um... so what's up?" he tries a conversation. Yes, Communication is good.

He sees the Oracle's eyes narrow. A second passes where several things happen at once; the Oracle lady floats right in front of his face, his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter