Finale

The Twins.

 Finale. 

 The Twins.

 

________________________________________

 

"Have you heard? There's hot twins just transferred to our school!"

"Really? Aww damn! They must be those angels who came from heaven."

"And the best part of it, they're twins! If we couldn't get one, maybe we could get another one!" The girls giggled.

You sighed and shook your head as you continue to focus studying. Then you feel someone nudge your arms. "Yah Mina, aren't you interested with them?" One of your classmates asked and you just ignored her.

"Alright class, settle down! We have two new students who will join our class." Your homeroom teacher said which makes everyone turn their attention to her, including you.

"You may enter now." The classroom door then were slide open, entering the classroom is a two gorgeous handsome guy. Every girls in the class goes 'aww' and whispering to each other.

 

But not you.

 

What you see in front of you, gives you chills. Two tall good-looking guy standing in front your classmates, smiling to all of them. Both of them have the same hairstyles; hair down covering their forehead but the only difference is that one comb to the left and the other comb to the right. Although both also have different hair color, but what makes you recognize them is their hairstyles. Just like old times...

 

You lightly slap your cheek, making sure you're not dreaming. It feels like a nightmare. You already felt something wrong when your classmates spoke about this twins but you never thought that it will be them.

"Hello everyone! I am Luhaen and this is my brother, Luhan! We're twins as you all kno- Mina??" The whole class turn to look at you when Luhaen call your name.

 

"! He caught me!"

 

"Mina? Is that really you??" Luhaen walk towards your table. You look down at your table, did not dare to look up. Suddenly, a hand held your chin, leaving you no choice but to look up. You saw Luhan standing right in front of you. You gulp nervously.

 

"Mina..?" He called softly and you nodded, "y-ye Luhan-ssi..." After hearing you calling his name, he immediately lift you up from your seat and hug you. Everyone in the class gasp and you were shocked with his sudden action.

"I missed you Mina... I really do..." He whisper softly to your ear.

"Lu- luhan... Put me down..." You say.

"Ahh, mian.. I forgot.." He put you down and your cheek fluster in red.

"Oi yah, that's not fair!" Luhaen said. He then take your hand and kissed it. "I missed your beautiful voice, Mina." You could hear all the girls cried at Luhaen's action. Immediately you pull your hand away and sit back at your seat. Now not just your cheek is red, now your ears is also red.

 

"Okay enough with the reunion." You teacher said. "Mina, it seems like you knew both of them very well. I'll put you in charge of showing them around the school later."

"M- me..?" You asked.

"Yes, later during lunch hour. Now, both twins can have their seat behind Mina. Quickly go to your seat, we will start our lesson now." You bite your lower lips.

Great, she just make things worst now!

 

 

"Can both of you stop following me around?" You asked, feeling annoyed. Really, this twins have been following me around all day! It's very annoying and every students is looking at us as if I'm their leader and they're my followers.

Luhan chuckled while Luhaen pouted sadly. "Aww, don't you miss us Mina?" Luhaen asked.

"Urgh! Just... just stop following me!" You leave both of them and run to the cafeteria.

"Mina wait!" You heard them called you but you just ignore them.

 

The twins and you sit at the cafeteria. You sighed heavily when they finally caught you. You look at both Luhan and Luhaen who is eating while casually talking to each other. It makes you confused because this two twins acts like as if nothing happened between them three. You take a bite of your sandwich and remembering your old memories during childhood.

 

Flashback.

Luhan.

 

Luhan has always been Mina's favourite person. It makes her bloom whenever she saw Luhan. She is always happy when she spent her time playing with Luhan, untill one day... The day when Mina moving out, Luhan came to see her for the last time.

"Mina.." Luhan called.

"Han~" Mina plastered the brightest smile as usual when she see Luhan. "You came! I am so happy that I get to see you before we're leaving."

Suddenly, Luhan's face change to fierce. He pushed Mina's shoulder and say, "I hate that ugly smile of yours! Don't ever smile to me again! You look so ugly and I feel disgust!!" After that, Luhan storm away.

Mina was shocked when she heard Luhan said that. Eventhough she is just six, she could feel her heart shattered into pieces. From that day onwards, Mina swear that she won't ever show her smile to people and she doesn't want to see the twins face anymore.

 

Luhaen.

 

Luhaen always came early to see Mina whenever the three of them have a playdate. That makes Mina happy because at least she got companion while waiting for Luhan. It's very fun to play with Luhaen as he knows how to cheer her up by inovating new games everytime they meet but, untill one day... Everything turns different.

On one sunny afternoon, as usual Luhaen came early to the park where Mina is waiting. Mina shout Luhaen's name from far, "Haen~" while giggling. Luhaen walk to her and rolled his eyes at her. Mina became confused with his sudden attitude but she doesn't really care about it.

"Haen, what are we gonna play today?" She asked.

Luhaen glance at her. "You wanna know? Well this time I want you follow every order I ask you to do. Now, go get me an ice cream?" He ordered.

"Ehh??"

"I said go now!!" Mina nods, and she run to go get ice cream.

She came back two minutes later with an ice cream on her hand. She handed the ice cream to him. He began to the ice cream. "Good girl. From now onwards, you will be my slave and you will accept without a no to all my orders!" He state and Mina has no choice but to nods.

Ever since that day, Mina became Luhaen's slave and she hate him so much because he has been bullying her. She swear to herself that she doesn't want to see the twins face anymore.

 

Flashback End.

 

"Mina..?"

You came back to your sense and look at both of them, "yeah?" You asked. "Aren't you going to eat your sandwich? You just took a bite and then you were in your la la land." Luhaen said and your cheeks turn red. You quickly eat your sandwich untill you finish it all. You stand up and leave both of them. 

"Ah Mina wait!" Luhaen called but you ignored him and walk away. Suddenly, you felt a hand covered your mouth and dragged you to a close place, under the stairs.

"Mmhh@&$?!?#phh" You mumbled under his palm.

The person then reveal himself. "Luhan??" You say, almost scream.

"Shhh.." Luhan place his index finger at your lips. You slapped his finger away. "Why did you do that??" You shout whisper.

"I'm sorry, it's the only way I could talk to you privately."

"What do you-"

"Mina!" You heard Luhaen shouting your name. He's wandering nearby the place where you both at.

Suddenly Luhan caress your cheek, "Mina.." he called you sweetly. You look up at him. "Can... can you smile for me?" He asked.

 

"I hate that ugly smile of yours! Don't ever smile to me again! You look so ugly and I feel disgust!!"

 

You shook your head repeatedly when those words came across your mind. You slap his hand away and left Luhan there. You then meet Luhaen, not far from the stairs.

"Oo~ Mina~ Where did you go?" He asked. You just shook your head. "No where, I'm going back to class now." You walk, heading to the class.

"Ah I'm coming WITH YOU." Luhaen purposely said the last two words louder as he knows where Luhan and you were just now. He quickly jogged towards you. Luhan come out few seconds after both of you left. "Darn.."

 

 

You walk at the school hallway together with Luhan and Luhaen after school. No choice but have to follow it since they both insist to send you back home. Luhaen was walking by your side while Luhan followed from behind.

"Mina, why you didn't contact me after you move out?" Luhaen asked.

"After what you did to me? No, thank you. I want to live in a peace life without you." You said nochlantly.

"What do you mean by that?"

You stop walking and turn to Luhaen. "Don't pretend like you have forgotten Luhaen! When we were young, you always like to bully me! Scared me with bugs and stuff. Geez, I don't even know what's wrong with you at that time!" You hissed.

Luhaen furrowed his eyebrows after he hear that. "Me? Bullying you? I will never do that Mina. How can I do such thing to you, princess? That's not me, probably..." He look at Luhan with his corner of his eyes, "Luhan?"

Luhan stays still, trembled. He doesn't know what to say or respond. You turn at Luhan. "You did that..?" You asked. Luhan just stay silent.

 

"Well of course, who else will do it?" Luhaen said. "We're twins, after all. We have the same look except for hairstyles. He probably change his hairstyles to look like me and pretended to be me." He continued.

"You... did that..?" Mina asked again and this time Luhan lowered his head. The skies began to turned grey and thunder starts to struck as they keep waiting for Luhan to answered. Not long after that, the heavy rain started to pour.

Luhaen open his umbrella and put his hand over your shoulder. "Let's go Mina. Luhan probably need some time to think." He then drag you away from Luhan and leaving the school.

The whole time you walk with Luhaen, you stay silent as Luhaen was talking all along. He then noticed that you were all quiet.

"Mina..?" He called.

"I'm sorry Luhaen... You can go back first. I'm... I'm going back to school." With that, you run back to school, leaving Luhaen alone on the street.

 

As you reach the school gate, you saw Luhan standing under the rain, drenched. He was just standing still like just now and didn't move any inch. You walk closer to him.

"Han..?" You called. Luhan turn to look at you. "What are you doing here? You should go back to Luhaen now. Why did you leave him?" He asked.

"I want to know, why did you do that Luhan? Why did you pretended to be Luhaen and bullied me?? Is that what you always wanted to do to me?"

Luhan cupped your cheek. "Mina, I was selfish. I'm sorry. I did that because I want you to hate him. I don't want you to like him, not even a little bit piece. It's because I just want you to look at me only. I don't want you to fall on others hand but only mine." He said. Your eyes were widen hearing what he said. "What..?"

 

"I like you, ever since we're young. And now the like has grow into love. I love you Mina." He confessed.

 

"Luhan... I-"

 

Luhan cut you off with his lips sealed on yours. You then close your eyes and synchronized your lips with his. After few seconds attached, you both part away your lips.

"Me too..." You said. "I liked you ever since we're young. And I have never stop liking you but right now, I think I have fallen in love with you."

Luhan smiled widely. "Thank you Mina. I promise you to love you using my own way and not being selfish anymore. That was me... immature kid..."

You chuckled softly and he pulled you into a hug. Eventhough it's cold because you have been standing under the rain all this while but you feel warmth when Luhan hugged you.

You suddenly let go of the hug and stare at him. "But you're so bad!" You said. Luhan look confused. "Bad..?"

"Yes! How could you... on that day... when it's my last day... you... you said those hurtful words to me..."

"Your last day..? Mina, that time I have high fever and only Luhaen went to see- wait! Hold on, what did he tell you??"

"Well-"

 

"My oh my, what a wonderful love scene here have I witness." Luhaen casually walked to them with an umbrella on his hand. "Luhaen, what did you do to her that time?" Luhan asked.

"What? Ohh that... Well on that day, Luhan had a high fever and only I went out to see you, Mina. So I pretended to be Luhan and said those words to you..." He chuckled. "... to make you hate him." He continued.

"But why..?"

"You see Mina, it's hard to be a twins and you're the only girl we've been looking at." He said.

"Wait, does this mean..."

"Yes, me too, Mina.. I am in love with you as well. But since I just saw what happened just now, I think I have no choice but to let you go." Luhaen smirk.

You bite your lower lips. "This two twins!" You grumbled. Luhan then kiss the top of your forehead. "I love you." He said softly. You blushed when he did that and you just nod.

 

Luhaen rolled his eyes, "yaah, don't that in front of me. I'm jealous..."

Both you and Luhan chuckled. Luhan hold your hand and take out an umbrella from his bag. You stop him when was about to open it. He gave you a 'why' look.

"Since we both are already wet, let's just walk under the rain together." You smiled, holding his hand tighter.

"Lets go lets go, or both of you will caught a cold." Luhaen walk and both of you followed him from behind.  

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

»To dearies readers that have read till the end here, I would like to say thank you very much for reading! :3 Do leave a nice comment/feedback as well~ Have a great day ahead!»