two

with you (a promise of us)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10/14 05:20

  it's been a year since luhan left. he dreaded for this day to come, and even if he wants to sleep his way out of this pithole, his mind won't allow him to. although, he has accepted the ugly truth that luhan has disappeared the night he vowed to the younger that he won't be leaving him, it doesn't make it any less painful.    seeing as how he wouldn't be able to sleep anymore, an unwelcome, however not wanted, distant memory invaded his thoughts; the first time he met luhan. sehun can remember every significant detail of that fateful meeting. how the older boy was as tall as he was then, speaking in a heavy, not that articulate, accented korean, and he can still recall that he found it cute. oh, and the surprise in his face when he was reprimanded because he was talking a little bit informal to luhan. "sehun, where are your manners? that is a hyung," his gaping mouth made luhan throw a laughing fit at how the younger suddenly looks so bashful considering he was very much confident awhile ago.    the memory used to be a blissful reminder of how he basically embarrassed himself in front of luhan, but reminiscing about it now made sehun wistful and longing to the days when the elder was beside him playing with his colorful locks. but sehun knows, if he was given the chance to go back and change the encounter, he would still choose to meet luhan, despite knowing that one day, this is going to happen.   more memories came back to him as his mind drifted to when luhan was still with him.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   10/14 07:12   sehun was trudging his way to the refrigerator to get some milk. he has his hand clutching the refrigerator door handle when his attention was diverted to something else, it was letter and a sticky note was pasted hurriedly plastered atop of it along with some words scrambled messily on the neon stationary. it says: "Hun! somebody gave this letter directly to manager-hyung. idk who sent it, he just asked me to give it to you. -suhoxx." sehun grimaced at the leader's attempt of trying to act cool.    frowning, he pulled it softly from where it is pasted, and then, curiously scanned the appearance of the thing cautious that it might be from a sasaeng fan. if not for their manager, would've thrown this the very moment he saw it. sehun went back to his room, eyeing the envelope inquisitively with his milk long forgotten.    his heart stopped when he realized who the sender of the letter was.  

hey, it's me. 

  how have you been? please tell me you are taking care of yourself, otherwise i might hate myself forever. but i know you've been, or at least kyungsoo and your other hyungs is force-feeding you. please thank them on my behalf!   it's b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter