Nothing Like Us

Our Love

Joongki:*smiles big holding a boquet of hyekyos favorite flowers knocks on their villa door hiding them behind his back*

Hyekyo:Babe you know you can use your key right this is your house as well..

Joongki:Well I just felt like knocking *chuckles*

Hyekyo:You forgot the key again *giggles*

Joongki:Anniyo it just feels good having the door open seeing a very beautiful woman in my life *smiles big*

Hyekyo:Aish your so corny its like we didnt see each other this morning

Joongki:Well just to see that beautiful smile of yours 

Hyekyo:Such a sweet talker its not like you didnt see me this morning

Joongki:Naeee but still your beautiful face and smile always refreshes my day *smiles kisses her forehead*

Hyekyo:Mhmm you keep saying that

Joongki:*puckers his lips*Wheres my kiss

Hyekyo:*smiles pecks his lips and jumps in his arms*I missed you so much

Joongki:*chuckles nuzzles his face in her neck*And you said I was being corny

Hyekyo:I have a right to be corny youve been so busy I only see you sneaking in our bed..or when I wake up in the morning not even sometimes you already gone when I wake up *pouts*

Joongki:Im sorry I promise you when this is all over ill make it up to you

Hyekyo:And why cant you now

Joongki:*sighs looks down*

Hyekyo:You're leaving again arent you *looks at him hurt*

Joongki:Im really sorry love I have another fanmeet in bejing they just added it if only I k-

Hyekyo:Its for the fans I understand you cant let them down *fakes a smile*

Joongki:Love *sighs looks at her*

Hyekyo:No honestly its fine *avoiding eye contact*

Joongki:Look at me *hands on his hip*

Hyekyo:*sniffs looks in his eyes tears in her eyes*

Joongki:*heart hurts sighs cups her face wiping her tears away*

Hyekyo:Im so sorry I know I shouldnt act like this I hate myself its just I miss just being with you like when we were filming and started dating especially in greece we'd be in our hotel room in the balcony looking at the stars cuddled we cant even do that here *tears roll down her cheeks*

Joongki:I wish so much that id never make you shed tears ever again for a man but here you are shedding tears form me *carressing her cheek*

Hyekyo:*sighs*Its not your fault i dont hate you for it I am so proud that my boyfriend is finally getting the spotlight he deserves it couldnt happen to a better man but you 

Joongki:Its all thanks to the descendants of the sun cast we became a family you guys brought the best out of me..especially you I couldnt be anymore thankful *smiles*

Hyekyo:*half smiles*Soo whens your flight

Joongki:Mm *looks at his watch* its at 10 at night we still have 4 hours left 

Hyekyo:Ahh i see..

Joongki:Thats why I already planned this I know its not much but I thought I can make up for some lost time take you out to dinner at ah ins resturant *holds out the rose boquet*

Hyekyo:Omo..*covers *

Joongki:Surprised *smirks*

Hyekyo:Aishh you sneak I cant believe you I ruined my make up

Joongki:Waeeyoo our relationship is like a melodrama you need to break in the makeup tears *laughs*

Hyekyo:Funny i love you so much 

Joongki:i love you so much more *they kiss passionately*

At TMI

Joongki:*smiles pulls out the chair in for her*

Hyekyo:*giggles kisses his cheek*Such a gentleman 

Joongki:*smiles*You wanna go out to the balcony of the resturant

Hyekyo:We didnt even eat just yet..

Joongki:I know but the night sky is to beautiful to pass up *smiles hand out to her*

Hyekyo:*smiles wraps her arms around his waist they walk up to the balcony*

Joongki:*smiles arms wrapped around hyekyo chin on her shoulder looks at the sky sighs happily*

Hyekyo:Wow the stars are just so beautiful its amazing *sitting on his lap smiles*

Joongki:Naee but ive seen things more beautiful than this

Hyekyo:Really whats that

Joongki:*smiles looks at her*You..

Hyekyo:Ayy chincha..what are you doing being so corny..and make a wish

Joongki:*snuggles more close to her*I already made a wish its come true

Hyekyo:Really what is it

Joongki:Having you in my life..

Hyekyo:*smiles big heart beating fast*Chincharoo just me

Joongki:Just having you loving me and me loving you is worth more than anything to me

Hyekyo:You flatter me *kisses the tip of his nose*

Joongki:I dont think enough words or actions will express how lucky I am to have a woman like you in my life

Hyekyo:I should be saying the same thing *smiles big*

Joongki:Before we go in theres something I shouldve done a long time ago *smiles*

Hyekyo:*confused*Mwoyaaa

Joongki:*stands up sits hyekyo back down on the seat nervous takes a deep breathe*

Hyekyo:Joongki your making me nervous *heart beating fast*

Joongki:Ever since the beginning when I was a teen until now there's one woman in my life whos always seem to amaze me..she maybe imperfect but shes perfectly imperfect in my eyes and I love her for her flaws and all and that woman is you..

Hyekyo:*tears form in her eyes looks at joongki*

Joongki:I know you have been through alot of pain..you lost trust over people..and didnt wanna open your heart on love but you gave me the chance the prove myself to you and here we are now 2 years and happily dating living together in a strong happy relationship and I couldnt be anymore thankful and grateful thank you gave me that chance..I swore on myself I would never do anything to hurt you or break your heart because itll be the death of me if I ever hurt you because you are the most precious woman in my life I treasure with my all you have made me the man I am you challenege and inspire me everyday and the sacrifices you made for me is unspoke for but its amazing what youve gone through just to being with me and loving me and I dont take it for granted what amazing woman god put in my life before I was never interested in love..or wanted interest to being commited then you came and you made me the better man and wanted to become even better you changed my life for the better you brought the happiness and joy in life you introduced me to what true love really is..you gave me the meaning of love...Hyekyo you have become the air I breathe..my world...my life..my all..my everything..my universe...you are my one and only my only one first love..puppy love..true love..eternal love..I dont think I can ever love a woman as much as I love you and theres not one single day where I fall even more in love with you my love for you grows and it wont ever stop Ill never ever stop loving you until the end of time and the life after that what im trying to say is Song Hyekyo would you do me the honors of marrying me *kneels down opens a box holding two engagement rings*

Hyekyo:oh my goshh *crying covers *

Joongki:Is that a yes *smiles tears in his eyes*

Hyekyo:Yes yes yes of course ill marry you *smiles*

Joongki:*smiles slides the ring on her finger kisses her passionately hugs her spins her around*

Hyekyo:*laughs sniffs nuzzes her face in his neck*I love you so so much

Joongki:I love you so much more *they kiss passionately*

Hyekyo:I found a very special love in you joongki no man has ever made me feel so loved and valued you brought the light and joy back into my life..and gave me the feeling of what a woman feels when their deeply loved only you gave me that and I cant wait to call you my husband because im one hell of a lucky woman to spend the rest of my life with a man like you *slides the ring on joongkis finger*

Joongki:*smiles carressing her cheek*I love you so much

Hyekyo:I love you so much more *they kiss passionately*

Joongki:*nuzzles his face in her neck hugging tightly swaying back and forth*

Hyekyo:*smiles big looks up at the sky sighs happily says*Thank you 

Yoo Ah In:Congratgulations congratgulations *clapping his hands laughing*

Hyekyo:He kneww..*covers *

Joongki:Like I said it was all planned

Yoo Ah In:I need a picture of the newly engaged couple *laughs*

Joongki:*laughs*Everyone is gonna make up rumors now that hyekyo and you are dating

Hyekyo:Thatd be so fun

Ah In:Ahh dang it dragged into songsong cover up stories now *sighs*