I love you (End)

I declare my love to you

Taeyong never liked his cold room when he was younger. He’d feel lonely and empty when he’s home alone. He was the only child in his family. His parents loved him dearly but they were always busy out working. Taeyong understands but deep in his heart it felt cold and throughout the years, even without him noticing, he had built a kingdom of ice. He would stay out late during the weekdays; shut himself in during the weekend. Sometimes, the boy would show his face when he hears footsteps around the house, signaling him that his parents are home. Somehow, listening to their footsteps calms him.

Everything changed when Ten gets in the picture. Ten, his lover, Chittaphon Leechaiyakul. An international student from Thailand who walks his way into Taeyong's heart.

Now, the said boy is sleeping soundly on Taeyong’s lap. His open novel rest on his belly, rustling as winds blew through the pages. Their hands clasp, fingers intertwines as the younger scoots closer to his only source of heat. Because of that, Taeyong loves to leave his room cold now as Ten comes from a tropical country and was not fond to the cold. He loves it when Ten snuggles close to him. But he would never tell the younger that.

Taeyong smiles at his lover’s adorable face. He kisses Ten’s hand, then put them on his cheeks, warming his lover’s hand. Taeyong examines Ten’s flawless face. Those fair skin, long bangs that covered his forehead, pale cherry lips…

Soon, Taeyong was lost in his thoughts.

 

“Ten…” he called softly. He kissed his lover’s hand again when the younger stirs in his sleep.

 

 

‘I love you…’

 

 

Ten, my sweet adorable devil;

When I first met you, you had lightened up my life, my soul.

 

Ten, thank you for accepting me for who I am;

Thank you for accepting my past, my wrong doings, and my sins.

 

Ten, thank you for understanding me;

Thank you for being patient with me when I’m down, your bright smile and shiny eyes never fails to cheer me up.

I feel happy when you’re around me, I really do;

I was never annoyed, never doubt that.

 

Ten, you taught me how to love,

Because I fell in love with you over and over again.

You give me warmth, everything good.

 

Ten, I adore your lovely eyes, your gummy Cheshire smile, your sweet addicting voice…

I love it when you sleep on my lap,

For instant, now,

Because I can look at you without blushing ear to ear.

 

I want to kiss you.

 

I love the way you stare at me when you thought I did not notice and tried hard not to smile.

I love to tease you,

Because you would make an adorable face,

 

I love how everything you do makes me laugh.

I love it most when you hug me unexpectedly,

And I know you love that too.

 

Ten,

I’m sorry.

 

I’m sorry for not giving you what you deserve.

I’m sorry for thinking that way;

And I know you hate it.

 

Ten,

I’m sorry for not expressing much,

I will try harder,

And do my best.

 

Ten,

I’m sorry for not giving you much attention,

Like how you would give me.

 

Ten,

You give me more than I gave you.

I promise to give you more from now one…

 

I promise…

I will love you more.

I will love you unconditionally…

 

 

Taeyong traces around his lover’s jaws with the back of his hands. “I love you…” He leans down and captures his lover’s lips.

“I love you too,” Ten’s whispers as he opens his eyes. He smiles at the elder’s surprised face. “Taeyong.”

The fuzzy feeling in Taeyong’s heart is new to him, but he doesn’t hate it. Unintentionally, he leans down for another deep kiss. This time, it lasted longer.

 

 

 

‘I love you.’