001.

The One Who Loves More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN’S POV

I saw her walking, head bowed and shoulders down, along the winding corridor of SM’s building and then finally entering one of the practice rooms. I followed her quietly and took a peek inside. She was in the middle of the room with her head resting on her arm that is propped up on her folded up legs. I was about to enter and disturb her when one of my group members called me.

“Hun-ah let’s eat.” Chen hyung said smiling at me.

“Oh. I’ll follow you guys, I just have something to do.” I answered before giving him a quick smile.

“Okay. We’ll be just at the restaurant nearby.” He saluted before walking off with the others. I waited for them to disappear before I turned the knob to the practice room. Her head immediately shoot up as the door made a squeaking sound.

“Oh- Sehun-ah.” She said, startled.

I smiled at her and asked “Tiring practice?”

She shook her head “No, I was just… I don’t know actually…”

“It’s okay. I can leave if you want me to.” I offered as I gestured towards the door I just opened.

“No, please. I can leave and you can use this room. It’s the practice room anyway. It’s meant for practicing not for emo-ness…” She mumbled as she get up. Before she can even get to the door I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. She looked at me and I subtly smiled at her.

“Stay.” I said and that’s when tears started pouring out of her eyes. I was unsure of what to do so I made her sit on one side of the room. I quickly rushed to get some water from the nearby dispenser and gave it to her as I sit beside her. I quietly rubbed her back trying to ease out her crying.

“I’m so… I’m so stupid…” She mumbled in between her cries. “I shouldn’t have fallen for him. I shouldn’t have.” She said she wiped her tears with the back of her hand but it didn’t do any good.

I looked around for a tissue of some sort but there’s none so I removed my jacket and gave it to her. “Here, you can wipe your tears with this.” I said. She stared at my jacket for a while, hesitating, before finally taking it and burying her face on it. I quietly rubbed her back again urging her to cry it out. She lifted up her head t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter