Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love

Touchy

 

tumblr_inline_o49mdztkfl1tkdw47_500.gif

 

 

 

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Jinyoung stands by the edge of the stage watching the scene in front of him through narrowed eyes. I swear if he touches him one more time… From where he’s standing Jinyoung has a perfect view of Mark and, annoyingly enough, Jackson who’s currently plastered to the redhead’s side. Their bodies are pressed so close together the light from the phone in Jackson’s hand lights up both of their faces. Whatever game he’s playing must be the coolest thing Mark has ever seen because he stares transfixed, laughing when the other dies and cheering when he makes it to the next level. Under normal circumstances, seeing Mark crack a smile sends Jinyoung’s heart into arrest; however, today the sight makes his blood boil.  

 

When all the members were first introduced to each other, it didn’t take very long to figure out that Jackson, a hyperactive puppy with energy that rivals the sun, is extremely touchy. That said, he doesn’t blame him for getting too friendly for his liking with Mark because that’s just how Jackson is. He and the other members (especially BamBam) were all close from the get go whereas Jinyoung chose to stick close to Jaebum, someone familiar and low risk. As they all grew closer though, he felt himself naturally gravitate towards Mark, the quiet and calculated hyung with sharp features and soft words. Despite this, Jinyoung held himself back for fear of looking stupid or saying something stupid or breathing stupidly or more or less being his normal stupid self. Mark sneaked his way into his heart over a year ago, but to this day Jinyoung hasn’t told his crush hyung how he feels. He’s tried to confess on more than one occasion, but each time he chickens out at the last minute. (And since they’re not allowed to drink during their schedules, Jinyoung doubts if he’ll ever posses enough courage to actually go through with it, so for now he stews in his own misery.)

 

 

 

 

Practice crawls by impossibly slow and it doesn’t help that for the duration of the dry run Jinyoung is so irritated he could spit fire. His crappy mood doesn’t go unnoticed, making even the group’s mood makers visibly uncomfortable in the tense atmosphere.

 

“Y-ya, Junior!” Jackson laughs with a nervous smile, “What’s up with you?” He along with the other members aren't used to seeing this side of Jinyoung, so he’s not sure if he’s allowed to joke around like usual.

 

Coming from anyone else, Jinyoung may have been able to offer up a semi-calm response, but the very source of his annoyance is currently staring up at him from his seat in Mark’s lap.

 

“I’m fine, Jackson,” Jinyoung snaps, standing and marching towards the door. “I need some air,” he growls over his shoulder before storming off the stage and down the hall towards the waiting rooms. In his haste to get away from watching eyes, Jinyoung throws open the first door he sees, flips off the lights, and flops down on the couch with an umph.

 

Way to go, Jinyoung, he thinks, you’ve managed to screw up in front of him again. Great. Way to go. Just perfect.  He rolls over slowly to stare at the ceiling and tries to ignore the groan of protest the sofa lets out. The silence is comforting for as long lasts; Jinyoung is almost done planning how to get a strand of Yugyeom’s hair for his vudu doll when the door bursts open.

 

A mop of red head peeks around the corner to check the room but freezes when Mark’s eyes land on the lump on the the couch. “Jinyoung!” He looks part relieved and part uncertain. “Everyone’s looking for you… b-back on stage.” And Mark has never been afraid to talk to the younger, but the glare Jinyoung throws his way is enough to have him backtracking. “I mean,” Mark, clears his throat, “Bom PD-nim is looking for you. She wants you back on stage in ten.” He waits by the door expectantly, but Jinyoung doesn’t move to get up. Rolling his eyes, Mark steps into the room, letting the door close heavily behind him. “Ya,” he strides up to the other, “Are you even listening to me?”

 

Poke

 

“Ya.”

 

Poke

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaa.” Poke. “Park Jinyoung!”

 

With speed faster than Mark’s brain can process, Jinyoung stands and shoves the other hard so that he stumbles and falls into the door. Jinyoung closes the distance in a second, pinning the redhead tight against the wall despite his height disadvantage.  

 

“I heard you, okay?!” Jinyoung grits, “I in heard you, so shut up!” I can’t think straight with your voice in my head. And he’s not sure why he’s flipping out at Mark of all people; Jinyoung feels frustrated, yes, but it’s more at himself for being too stupid to confess his feelings than at Mark for being so goddamn beautiful. Even so, he reaches for the handle to shove the other out.

 

“What the hell, Young-ah,” Mark swears as he raises his arms in surrender. “Chill.” And there’s less than an inch between them, so Jinyoung catches how Mark’s eyes flicker down and then up.

 

Holy . Jinyoung nearly loses it. Did he just- he just- my lips. He’s looking at my lips!@#^$@

 

If the other notices Jinyoung’s internal dilemma, he doesn’t let on. “What’s this about, eh?” Mark asks with crumpled brows. “You storm out of practice, lock yourself in a room, and now I can barely breathe cause you jumped down my throat the second I walked in. I thought we were tighter than this.”

 

I’m tight. “Hyung, I-” Jinyoung starts, but he chokes on his spit when he catches Mark staring at his lips again. “Hyung, I just...” he trails off. , he’s definitely looking. “I just, um… I n-needed a break.” And suddenly Mark is much too close, his face even with Jinyoung’s when he leans down to make eye contact. He’s getting impatient.

 

“I think,” Mark draws carefully, “That earlier you noticed Jackson and I playing that stupid game together.” He reaches out both hands to loop his index fingers through Jinyoung’s belt loops, tugging lightly with a playmirk smirk. “Little Jinyoungie is jealous, isn't he?”

 

Cue mental breakdown.

 

Jinyoung is at a loss for what to say; his tongue is too big for his mouth and his throat is dryer than his boxers. Well, .

 

“I’m right, aren’t I?” he teases, thin fingers slowing walking their way down Jinyoung’s chest.  “We could feel you staring at us you were being so obvious about it.” His finger pauses to swirl tantalizingly slow around the last button on Jinyoung’s shirt before continuing downwards. “If you don’t like people touching what’s yours,” he whispers lowly, “Then claim it.”

 

In retrospect, Jinyoung reckons smashing his lips against Mark’s was a pretty good way to get rejected and his handed to him in one go, but at the moment it seemed like a pretty good idea.

 

Mark’s reaction is immediate - he kisses him back feverishly, one hand drawing Jinyoung into his chest and the other threading itself into his dark hair to hold him in place. Breathless even before they began, Jinyoung his way into Mark’s mouth, lightly when a leg is slid between his own. He subconsciously grinds down on it when Mark tugs on his hair, the rough friction a beautiful contrast to how soft the other’s plump bottom lip feels between his teeth.

 

“,” Mark pants, “What took you so long?” Their mouths mold together perfectly and Jinyoung can’t help the little whines that escape between each press of lips.

 

“My bad.” The little fangs that peek out on either side of Mark’s smile make Jinyoung’s heart stop. He’s just about to tell him how hot they are when the door frame rattles beneath a bony fists.

 

“Ya! Are you two in there?! PD-nim has been calling for you for forever!” BamBam’s voice floats into the room. “If you don’t get out here right now, she’s gonna flip.” Immediately after he passes on the message, BamBam treks back down the hall, heeled shoes clicking as he goes. “Hurry up, love birds~”

 

Inside the waiting room, Jinyoung and Mark exchange raised brows.

 

“I-I uh...we um...” Back to awkward Jinyoung it is.

 

“Ya,” Mark interrupts his babbling with a crooked grin, “You should probably stop grinding on me so we can get back out there.” He gestures down to their tightly pressed bodies and Jinyoung goes flying back, face red as he hastily smooths out his shirt and readjusts his tightening pants. He makes to exit the room without uttering a word, but Mark reaches out to stop him from leaving. “Hey,” again with the looking at the lips thing, “We’re not done here, okay?” His gaze is questioning, concerned almost. “After practice we should… talk… about us.”

 

Jinyoung swallows hard. Be courageous. He leans in carefully, slowly, and presses a soft kiss to the Mark’s cheek. “Y-yeah… let’s talk.”

 

(Kissing is okay too.)

 

 

 

 

A/N:

My JinMark feels were flowing today holy . I actually wrote this story a million years ago and posted it under my old username, but it so I took it down lol. Now that I’ve rewritten it, it’s not too shabby if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoyed it! Paz

 

 

 

cffe8adcff1481d0c7a3c062da28b1b8.gif

 

 

 

 

 

-