003

Musing & Us

I should be studying or doing my assignments or preparing for my presentations T.T Procrastinating at its finest X( please subscribe and comment. I would appreciate it so much <3 Have a great day and enjoy 😆 Btw, I dont usually proofread so.. yeah, please understand for any typos since I usually type in on my phone

 

I want to breathe, I hate this night
I want to wake up, I hate this dream
I’m trapped inside of myself and I’m dead

Don’t wanna be lon-

 

The mint haired stopped scribbling the lyrics onto one of the brown pages of his worn out notebook, brows twitching at the sound of his best friend giggling as his ears perked up. He quietly raised his head up, eyes glancing at the couple who sat at the couch, all by themselves. His heart plummeting into the dephts of his stomach as Yoongi's eyes were focused on how their hands were laced together, shy smiles were secretly shared between them and there was the faintest color of red painting the cheeks of Kim Saera. 

 

It could've been me.

 

Yoongi couldn't help himself, his fingers that were wrapped around the lean object curled and relaxed in attempt to maintain his composure. His brows joined together, almost looking like a unibrow from a distance as he forced himself to unglue his eyes from the sight that broke his heart. He focused on the unfinished lyrics, vision blurring slightly as Yoongi tilted his head at the newly written words he wrote, not sure whether he wanted to complete the lyrics or not. It felt like if he jotted rest of the words down, it would look like he was actually admitting the neglected feelings he tried to keep as a secret.

 

Yoongi's jaw tensed, eyes fluttering closed at another giggle she let out from a joke Jungkook had made. His heart hurting, knowing he was not the only special guy in her life anymore. Yoongi should be accustomed to it by now, seeing how it had been a few weeks already but he wasn't, unfortunately

 

Saera who was giggling before, stopped the moment her eyes fell to her best friend. Her mind noting how tensed his figure looked from where she sat. Parting her eyes away from him for a moment, Saera's eyes fleeted around the vast music studio as she felt arms went around her waist, tugging her into Jungkook's warm embrace. Her boyfriend leaned forward, breath hitting the back of her neck as he playfully nip there before whispering his question at her. "What are you thinking about, all of the sudden, gorgeous ?"

 

Saera let out a dry chuckle, eyes plastered on the tense figure that was her best friend before turning around to face Jeon Jungkook. "Nothing, oppa...." She murmured cheerfully, brushing his bangs away to gaze back into his eyes before, leveling their heads together as she rubbed her nose against Jungkook's ones, trying her best to shower him with eskimo kisses that warmed their hearts.

 

The latter had smiled, his bunny grin in full view as he leaned even more to allow their lips to brush against each other. Saera's breath hitching and at that exact moment, Jungkook covered her lips with his, just as she tried to lean away from him. Their heart thumping at the same pace as the taller figure settled a hand over her face, rubbing his thumb against her right cheekbone and Saera had unknowingly rested her back against the cushions of the couch. Jungkook's figure was hovering above her as they savoured the sweet moment together.

 

The male pulled away, his lips curling in the sweetest smile she had ever seen and the girl giggled a bit. Her hair sprawled over the couch, her lips were swollen from the kiss and he had chuckled a bit, his thumb still softly brushing against her right cheek. "Gorgeous," He had breathed out the words, his voice a bit breathless and husky. The compliment had made the girl flustered, her cheeks painted scarlet red as she covered her face with her  small hands.

 

Jungkook quitely laughed, eyes glancing at Yoongi who was almost non-existent by then. The latter finally noticed how the older male was too quiet for his own good and felt a wave of relief rushing into his veins when, it seemed like Yoongi was too mindless in his own world. Jungkook tucked the few strands of her hair that was on her face behind her ear. His eyes soft on her as he tugged on her fingers, gently caressing the knuckles of her rigt hand. "Should we drag hyung outside for some fresh air?"

 

"We shall," Saera grinned, answering his question. Leaving more of her eskimo kisses, resulting to Jungkook biting his smile back as he stood up almost dramatically in an effort to control himself before attacking the petite girl with more kisses. His cheeks were noticeably red from her adorable actions as he nervously piped up. "I'll wait you guys at the lobby, need to clear my mind,"

 

Jungkook fanned himself, tugging at the collar of his plain red shirt as he exited the music studio, leaving the best friends together. Saera pursed her lips into a firm thin line, biting back the smile that was tempted to be displayed on her face. Taking a deep breath, she did her best to calm herself before heading to Yoongi who was too busy staring blankly at the almost ruined page in front of him.

 

The girl had rapped her knuckles against the wooden table to bring the guy out of his trance, consequently making him to quickly close his notebook as if there was a big secret that he was hiding from her, leaving Saera startled for a few seconds before flashing an assuring smile at a distraught looking Min Yoongi.

 

"Sprinkles, let's go get some fresh air," Her voice above a whisper as she innocently extended a hand towards him as a way to encourage him to get up. Yoongi only stared at her hand blankly before looking away as if, nothing never happened and he focused on packing his stuff into his sling bag. Saera couldnt help but be hurt by his actions, letting her hand to fall against her side again, clutching both her hands into fists as she waited in silence. The atmosphere seething with tension. The mint hair finally stood up, his figure towering over the petite girl before turning his back on her. 

 

Both of them stood in their respective places as if, they waited for each other for some reason. Yoongi's left hand tugged anxiously at the strap of his sling bag, before saying the words he never expected to be saying. "You have a boyfriend now, beautiful. We should maintain our distance from now on,"

 

Or I'll just end up falling for you, even more.

 

♢♡♢

 

Yoongi sighed out loud, hands tucked into the pockets of his jeans as he kicked a can that was somehow stranded on the pedestrian street. He assumed someone had been responsible for throwing the trash carelessly as the mint hair halted his footsteps, eyes stuck on the empty can that slowly rolled to the edge of the pedestrian street, where a trash can was present.

 

The man had let out a pathetic chuckle, untucking his hands out from his jeans as he squated on the street, fingers reaching for the empty can when a memory triggered him. His jaw tensing as he did so.

 

●○●

 

"How is the world going to be better when, people keep throwing trash.." 

 

The girl murmured worriedly, brows screwed together as she dumped the disformed can into a dustbin nearby.  She giggled almost emptily, her head turning to look at him. A kind smile present on her face, making the ends of his lips curling as well and the thumping of his heart quickened as well.

 

Saera's head tilted a bit, her long hair falling to one side as she fully turned her figure towards him. "It's wrong, isn't it, sprinkles ?"

 

●○●

 

"It is,"  He said, eyes void of emotion as he crippled the empty can before throwing it into the trash can. Yoongi stuck his hands into the pockets of his jeans again, heading for home. Like a habit, he let out a sigh as he ruffled his hair out of misery. The mint color of his hair was beginning to fade now, tempted to dye his hair back to its original color. His brain stupidly reminding him of old memories despite his already miserable state.

 

●○●

 

"Beautiful... " He yelled as Yoongi headed towards her direction, arm naturally swinging to rest upon her shoulders. Saera's hair becoming a mess, courtesy of her best friend as she naturally glared at hum. Yoongi coudl already imagine her pouting lips that hid behind her facial mask. His heart furiously thumping at the suggestion he was going to make for the both of them as he his bottom lip out of nervousness.

 

"Should we try dating ?" His black short hair swaying to the wind that went passed them, both of them shivering despite winter being so far away, still. His eyes on Saera's face. Her eyes noticeably widening as the realization gradually fell upon her and her head turned a bit, scratching her scalp a bit before answering him

 

"I'm not sure about this, sprinkles..." Her voice wavering as she rolled her shoulders in attempt to push away his arm that rested over her. Yoongi snorted, trying to be nonchalant as he pulled his arm away to walk ahead of her, facing her while walking backwards

 

"Eyy, what's the worse could happen? If you're not comfortable about it, we could always just revert back to what we were," He persuaded her, grabbing onto both of her hands as he tried to be cute for her. In the end, she cave in to her sudden request after his repetitive cuteness which, Kim Saera was never a big fan of as she sighed, giving him her deadpan expression as she pulled her hands away from him.

 

"Sure..."

 

●○●

 

"Do you want to go to that new cafe for our first date? Is tomorrow, okay?" Yoongi inquired her, the moment he laced her hands with his and he noticed how she unintentionally cringed at the skinship. His heart dropping at the gesture. It had been two weeks now and she was still not comfortable with holding hands yet. Saera started her words, pulling her hand to her side again. 

 

"Sprinkles, there's something w-"

 

"Let's talk about it later," He cutted her off as he began to speed walk away from her, not wanting to hear to the rest of the sentence since he didn't feel good about it. Yoongi noticed how her shoulders slumped and her eyes were anxious as they looked at him going further from where she was.

 

"I'll text you later, about the date for tomorrow that is!"

 

"Sure!" She yelled back an answer after pulling down her facial mask.

 

●○●

 

"Yoongi oppa, I'm sorry... But maybe, it's better if we stick to being friends,"

 

Reality falling like a tons of bricks as the bouquet of flowers in his hand fell to the ground. He tried his best to smile, rubbing his nape as he looked everywhere except Saera. "Oh.... Su-Sure, yeah... Okay!" He stumbled on his words, eyes b with tears and he was still not looking at her.

 

"I'm real-" The high school girl had said, eyes searching for Yoongi's ones as she tiptoed. The older one laughed loudly, cutting her off as he finally looked her in the eyes. The tears still evident but he pretended as if, nothing were present in his eyes, making the girl feel more guilty than she already was.

 

He cracked a fake smile, assuring his best friend as he heard the sound of his heart cracking with every word he blurted out to comfort her. "Look, beautiful... I'll be fine as long as I have you by my side," 

 

●○●

 

"I'm such an idiot..." He let out pathetically, his jaw tensing as he finally snapped out of his reverie. Yoongi's eyes burning as he looked ahead of him, noticing how couples were more present than usual. His heart twisting and turning, hands tucked at the back pockets of his jeans as his eyes roamed around the street.

 

The street was familiar to him for some reason but, he just couldn't point a finger as to why it was. Min Yoongi causally glanced towards his right, stopping in his track almost immediately when he noticed the old convenience store he used to work in. He scratched his scalp in disbelief, looking around the area and it made him bursting into laughter almost instantly. Finally realizing, that he had taken the longer route to go back to his home. Smiling to himself, he took a step forward, inching nearer towards the convenience store, noticing a young girl with middle length hair to be sleeping at the counter. His steps grew quicker when he noticed a few tins of cans were at the brink of falling since, the girl was pushing them unconciously.

 

The rapper did an awkward split, successfully catching the few cans that were falling before it hit the floor. As much as the owner of the convenience store was very kind, the owner always had a tendency of being way too thrifty at times. "," He cursed by himself as he slowly put down the items beside him, wanting to cry as he palmed his crotch. He never had a flexible trait in his blood to begin with.

 

With a red face, Yoongi stood up with eyes glaring at the young girl, still oblivious of what had just occured as he put the cans of carbonated drinks onto the counter before tugging at the strap of his sling bag, feelig stuffy as sweat beaded on his forehead. Rolling his eyes, he rapped his knuckles over the counter with the intention to wake up the girl. He took several steps backwards after the impact of being punch by a girl in the nose for no apparent reason.

 

He let out a scoff of disbelief with a hand holding onto his bruised nose, his eyes very intent on the young girl who was yawning innocently as if, she just didn't punch a guy in the nose. The girl raised an eyebrow, stiffling herself from yawning again when she noticed a red liquid was coming out from one of his nostrils. Lifting a finger towards the male's face, she just pointed the blunt truth, "You're bleeding, mister,"

 

Yoongi grinded his teeth, wanting to maintain composure as he just walked out of the convenience store, wondering to himself to why he even entered in the first place.