[3] final

1st April joke- Kaistal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kai opened the door With whatever little courage he was left with . In front of him was DO Kyungsoo,

On his knees, crying, sobbing.

He was. A. Mess

It pained Jongin to see Kyungsoo like this,the one he loved the most.

"soo..."

Kyungsoo immediately stood up when he heard someone calling him, wiping his tears he turns around to face the person. To his dismay, it was Kai "jo-jongin? What are you doi-"

Kyungsoo couldn't complete his sentence because Jongin the one whom he loves,was Kissing him.

It was at first almost as if he hadn't wanted to kiss him. His mouth was hard on his, unyielding; then he put both arms around him and pulled kyungsoo against him. His lips softened and plumy. Kyungsoo on the other hand, could feel the rapid beat of his heart, taste the sweetness of apple (which Kai had eaten earlier) still on his mouth. Kyungsoo wound his hands into jongin's hair, as he'd wanted to do since the first time he'd seen him. Jongin's hair curled around his fingers, silky and fine. His heart was hammering, and there was a rushing sound in his ears, like beating wings. the kiss lasted until both of them were out of breath.

“W-what was that?" Kyungsoo I mediately pushed Kai away, realizing what he had done, It was wrong so wrong, but at the same time it felt right. Soo right..

"I love you Kyungsoo" Kai said, grabing Kyungsoo small hands in his big ones,he repeated, with a smile “i love you"

Kyungsoo couldn't believe his ,as much as his heart loved the words, a voice in the back of his mind reminded him something else. *Lie Kyungsoo he's lying he's with Krystal* He pushed kai away "No you don't love me you love Krystal" kyungsoo yelled, ignoring the hurting feeling in his heart.

the moment the words left kyungsoo's mouth, Jongin  smile turned into a frown “I don't love her, I love you Kyungsoo , SM ing Tricked me ......krystal's like my sister" Jongin mumbels "Please believe me" kai begged.

Kai told kyungsoo the whole story how he was tricked in the  'kaistal' thing. While Kyungsoo was silent the entire time. “I-I dont know Jongin ... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter