[1]

1st April joke- Kaistal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fact 1 : I will name my future child - kaisoo (≧∇≦)/

A pair of Brown orbs were staring the illuminated screen, digesting the letters and alphabets which were displayed on the Phone screen Tears threaten to fall down his cheeks but the person still managed to read the update till the last go. Is it even real? He thought

'It wasn’t an April Fools’ joke.' It said

"Earlier today on April 1, KST, local news source Dispatch reported that(EXO)member Kai and f(x)member Krystal are dating. These two are label-mates, housed under SM Entertainment, and both were born in 1994. They have known each other for about 10 years, having met in 2007 as trainees, and their romantic relationship reportedly began this spring..........."

He read the whole paragraph over and over again until Finally he turned his gaze to the sleeping body next to him. He wipe his tears, to clear his vision to see the bronz-skinned .

The person was sleeping deeply. chest going up and down in sync with his breath, he looked so peaceful and happy. He was in a middle of  brushing away the bangs which had fallen on the latter's forehead, until suddenly something hit him.

*I can't do this anymore... He doesn't belong to me* he thought.

The one who was sleeping in front of him was the person who had broken his heart into million  pieces.

And sadly the only person he loved.

*Life is such a * He felt like his windpipe was chocked, tears almost automatically started flowing down his cheeks and something was breaking...something was shattering....

His heart.

Not wanting to face the younger anymore, he almost ran out of the room. In the middle of running he crashed with someone.

"Soo are you okay..." Baekhyun asked, his eyes widened when he saw the smaller males puffed, swollen eyes

“Oh my god! Kyungsoo were you crying ? What happened? Please tell me"baekhyun begged, pulling him in a tight embrace.

"N-nothing" Kyungsoo replied, pulling himself away from the hug. "Soo don't lie" Baekhyun pleaded.

"One of my family member met with an accident" he lied, and Baekhyun eyes soften "Oh im so sorry/,....Soo you are strong but still if you need a shoulder to cry on then I'll always be there for you "

*and I'm sorry for lying* Kyungsoo thought. "Go and get changed" Baekhyun patted his back gently, and Kyungsoo nods, feeling a little better. When Kyungsoo came back to his room, he find kai awake. He didn't said 'morning' to kai like he usually does, instead he started making his bed and getting ready for the day ahead.

When he was about to put the pillow away he felt someone hugging him from behind a warm body behind him.

And he knew who it was. The person who have shattered his heart into million pieces. Controlling all his tears back,  he gently shook the later, “Jongin leave me"

“No " Jongin replied, eyes closed, Snuggling  closer

“Jongin please! I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter