Chapter 2

Dark love

Victoria's concert ended. She was out for dinner with her fx members and manager. They were jokingly criticising her for being late today. Just as they were preparing to go out of the restaurant, they bumped into 2pm. They greated each other and introduced themselves Victoria saw the guy that returned her phone. O, so he's from 2pm, no wonder he looks familiar. Nichkhun, so that's his name. I haven't properly thanked him yet. Victoria thought. She went up to him and said a thank you the most politely she could to him. He just gave her a cold stare and walked of. She shot questioning glances at the other members they just shrugged and said that he wasn't in a good mood. 

 

"He should'nt have done that even if he wasnt in a good mood." i told the fx members after we boarded the van. "Don't you hear what other people say about him? I have some friends who are quite close to Nichkhun. They say that he was pretty nice and friendly previously but this few months he has been acting wierd and cold to others." I wondered why in my heart. Why did he suddenly change then? Aish why am i even thinking about him anyways.

 

Why does her eyes look so alike to hers? The way she smiles, the way she laughs, why are they so alike. Nichkhun held a photo of his ex-girlfriend, Tiffany, in his hands. tears streamed down uncontrollably. Why did she leave me? He knelt down to the ground and sobbed hard. The other 2pm members heard his sobbing. Everyone was very concerned but they did not know how to comfort him. they just exchanged serious glances with each other while staying quiet.