what's the big deal ?

DrEam CAtCher

Mino's part:

"He ran towards the canteen "

Mino's part :

 guys !!!!!

Taehyun's part : 

so did you find your bottle ? Just why did you left it in the hall ?

Mino's part : 

well , i was distracted by the school principle who kept saying boring things ...so i accidentally left it *panting*...no that's not the deal !

Jinwoo's part:

So what's the deal ?

*he said as he ate his lunch *

Mino's part :

Transfer girl ! I saw her with the ASTRO !!!

Seunghoon's part :

So ? Go on please don't just stop your sentenve . I'm literally dying to know . *rolling his eyes*

Mino's part :

They're being friendly and all . i think there's something between moon- moonbie? Ha ! Moonbin !

Jinwoo's part :

just because they're being friendly that doesn't mean that they're something , you know ?

Mino's part : 

well , they hugged each other and moonbin pouted while transfer girl was blushing ?

Seunghoon's part :

 did you eavesdropped them or something ? I've been in the same class as moonbin fo years ! He is a good kid . he never interested in such thing as dating .. I mean something !

Mino's part :

i didn't eavesdrop them . our distance was not that near and of course he wasn't interested because he was waiting for her !

Taehyun's part : who? Her ?

Mino's part: transfer girl ! Of course but i think rocky might like her ....

Jinwoo's part : ok relax man ..hahah you've been shipping her like with everybody . eat your lunch then talk later .

*jinwoo fed his bestfriend who was busy talking and shipping hyeri with everybody *

*the bell rang*

*all of them walked into their classroom*

*during history *

*jinwoo reached his phone and texted a message 

@taehyun@

<(Are you ok ?)  

(why?)>

<(Well, when mino talked

about hyeri you

 looked angry) 

(Why would i be angry ?)>

<(Cause....maybe you 

have a feeling for her?)

(Pft...😂 and why would you          

think that?)>

(Well ,you know...

you know her before everybody else)

 (Doesn't mean i like her    maybe you like her . you      know ?    So what's the big deal ?   Ask her out ! Don't ask me ! I don't care about her !)>

<(Maybe...i like her )

 (Hahaha good now don't bother me)>

Taehyun's part :

* he threw his phone into his bag . he doesn't know why but he had this urge to punch jinwoo....he hate it when people talk about hyeri like that . he hated hyeri when he first met her because he felt weird around her *

Hyeri's part :

"wow what is he doing now ? Really texting in the class ? He should learn to be kind like jinwoo.. I know I'm judging now but I'm just angry ! Great I'm talking to myself "* hyeri turned his head to see jinwoo who was texting and looking at taehyung) "wow ..i took back what i said about jinwoo...but maybe it's important so...wow why am i like this ? Whatever ...i will study and think about it later" * she started to open her book *

Rocky's part :

 shhhh.... Hyeri -ah hyeri -ah ...

Jihyo's part : 

ehem Mr.minhyuk ! *she glared towards rocky*

Rocky's part : 

ma'am it's rocky !! Ah and sorry 

Jihyo's part : 

you seem to have taken an interest towards Mrs. Lee . i see~ but don't flirt in the class . do it later k ? *the class bursted into laughters and she grinned ) ok ok ! So as i was saying -

Rocky's part :

Biianhe ~

Hyeri's part : 

kwaenchana ~ *hyeri giggled *

Mino's part : 

look didn't i said that something is going on with this two ? * mino said a loud letting the whole class heard him and jihyo stared at him * 

Jihyo's part : 

hmm....mino-shi ?

Jinwoo's part :

 sorry ma'am , ever since hyeri came into the class ..he kept shipping her with everybody ...*the class bursted into laughter again*

Jihyo's part : 

aigoo~ mino-shi if you keep shipping her with everybidy , ahe may as well ended up with you*she winked towards hyeri and immediately turned into rhe white board and started to teach again*

After school:-

Hyeri's part :

"phew...that was tiring ..now now...where's my dorm ? Red rose ...red rose .. Ha ! Red rose dorm ! *she ran toward a pretty looking girl *

Hyeri's part : 

ermm...this is the red rose dorm ..right?

*the pretty girl turned his face to see hyeri and smiled . she nodded *

Pretty girl's part : 

you must be hyeri ! Hello I'm suzy!  Bae suzy ! The head if the girls dorm ! 

Hyeri's part : 

nice to meet you !

Suzy's part :

Now we can't have you catching a cold outside here right ? Follow me !

Hyeri's part :

Sure !

* suzy showed hyeri her room  .*

Suzy's : 

you still doesn't have a roommate so this is all yours for now hahaa. Lucky you

Hyeri's part : 

really ? Wow this is huge ..is it alright for me to stay here ?

Suzy's part : 

yeah ! And no changing room! Anywhere we have some rules here ! Don't use THAT in the dorm , no boys and that's it . enjoy your stay here .ahhaha

Hyeri's part :

*she nodded as suzy waved her hand and disappeared from her sight* " what does she mean by THAT ?"