transfer student

DrEam CAtCher

Guide: (" " mean monologues /mind) (** action)

Hyeri's part: I'm lost. I am indeed lost ! What the hell Is wrong with this school?*hyeri walk toward a stool and sit*

huh~ aigoo~ hyeri -ya how could you be so stupid ! There's no time for resting and the class !! At least if I could just find the class !

*suddenly she saw a guy with a gold like hair "

Excuse me....*she said as she comecloser toward the unknown guy*

Nam taehyun's part:

*as taehyun turn his head toward an unknown girl he smirk and left *

Hyeri's part: Ya!!! If you don't wanna help then at least say!! You feminine looking guy!!

"What did I just said!!omg he is looking at me as if he want to kill me!! "

Taehyun's part: I don't have time for a lost sheep. And who are you calling feminine!!

Hyeri's part: Well you should be a little polite!! Shouting to stranger like me is pretty rude!! No , totally rude!!

Taehyun's part: So are you saying you're not rude??!! You're shouting first!

Hyeri's part: Well...you're being rude first. Can't you at least say you're busy??

Taehyun's part: Like I said I don't have time for a lost sheep. You must be pretty stupid to be lost. *he left*

Hyeri's part : What???... Yaish ! Who need your help anyway!! But is it too obvious that I lost??

''Phew ~ I thought he will kill me for sure! Grr what's wrong with that guy!!! Wait I don't have time for this! The class the class!! He is still around that mean the class haven't start yet!'' 

*arrive at the class* *sigh* at last I find it

*a tall guy come closer to me*

Kwangsoo's part: Can I help you? I never see you in the class .

Hyeri's part: Ah!! I'm a transfer student so...that why you never see me. It's my first day and I was a little lost.

Kwangsoo's part: I never ask though..ahahah........ ...........

. transfer student!!!! I never heard about it though. Anyway I'm your classroom teacher . Lee kwangsoo

Hyeri's part: Ah I'm...hyeri !

*hyeri come inside the class as she was told to introduce herself to the class* Nice to meet you I'm hyeri .Lee hyeri.

*hyeri's eyes widened as she see the gold like hair guy* You?!!!!

Taehyun's part: You!!!!