Log 2

Yoonmin Log
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : Jimin the Head of student's council

Jimin wake up in the morning with a wide smile, the scent of his lavender aromatherapy candles invading his nose as soon as he opened his eyes. The sound of birds chirping outside of his house just perfectly fit his mood, like as usual. His mood always brighten everytime he gets to sleep early the night before (plus talk to someone special on the phone last night)

“Morning omma, appa!” He greets his parents happily after he finished his shower and already prepared to go to school. Well, as a head of student council Jimin must get to school early, not that he complaining, he loves his duty though. Even when he have to deal with a few of school’s troublemaker, he just know how to handle it.

“Hey, morning baby..” His mother replies with a same eye-smile as his son, his one and only son while his father only smile to him before continues eating his sandwich.

“Mum, I’ll stay at friend’s house after school..” His mom only nods while pouring his son hot chocolate to his cup for breakfast.

“Make sure to get home before 8.00 pm okay honey?” Jimin make an ‘Okay’ sign with his hand while bouncing on his seat a bit too cheerful.

--

“Good morning oppa.. here, for oppa..” As soon as Jimin reached his school gate, a girl, maybe around two years younger than Jimin gave him a box of chocolate with a pink ribbon wrapped around the box. The girl is cute though, she tied her hair to a pony tail and she wears a brown contact lenses that enhances her beauty, but sorry to say.. Jimin already have someone in his heart. Someone special, someone who he had been in special relationship since 1 year and 5 months ago.

At first, he wanted to just receive the girl’s gift, but he saw a pair of eyes are watching him with a deep frown, eyebrows raise at him sarcastically before the said person left his place from there to God-know-where. Jimin gulps, ‘I’m dead..’ He cursed himself in his inner thought.

“Thanks..” He shyly took the girl’s gift before excused himself with, ‘I’m sorry, got work to do.’ Sure, the girl will buy it since Jimin is head of student council at their school, of course he always busy..

“Jimin-ah!” A loud voice reaches his ear drums while he is on his way to his class, and he knows the voice too well, the voice of his since-fetus-bestfriend, Kim Taehyung. The said boy casually wraps his arm around Jimin’s shoulder with a smile as he able to catch Jimin step. Damn, even if his leg is short, he still can walk as fast as hell, Literally… the benefit of a flexible dancer and a boy who practically spending most of his weekend on a gym, sweating himself out so that his abs will always stay with him.  “Jimin, Jimin, Jiminnie~” he sang song playfully, Jimin rolls his eyes to the sky, “Why are we friend again?” he sighs dramatically. Taehyung chuckles, and not too long after that he hums cheer up by Twice a bit too louder, gaining attention from a few students who walked past by them. “Hey Tae, why are you so happy today?”

Taehyung stop on his track, face turns to a serious one, follow soon by Jimin, the shorter makes a confuse face, “Jimin, if I tell you something promise me you won’t tell anyone?”Jimin frowns, “Um, yeah?” He response to his friend, Taehyung bring his pinky finger to Jimin, “Promise me?” he demands while stomping his feet, (really Tae?) “Gosh Tae, you’re so girly..” Jimin complained but still bring his tiny finger to the taller, as an assurance that he will keep his promise.

Taehyung look around them, and when he make sure nobody is there he bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter