~13~

The Colour of Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ NOTE AT THE END!! THANK YOU~ <3

The next day Taehyung woke up on the floor with a head splitting headache. The back of his head was throbbing so painfully he was almost seeing double and it was a lot worse than the headaches he usually got when he was hungover. He reached a hand up to gently touch the tender spot on the back of his head, which had now become a lump, and winced. He stole a glance at the digital clock on his desk and saw the time was almost noon.

“Ah! What the happened last night?” he questioned to himself before he attempted to get up. A sickening wave of nausea washed over him as he stood up, he caught his balance by gripping the edge of his desk before he could tumble over. He looked down at himself and saw that he was still wearing the same clothes he went out with the previous night. He gave himself a sniff and found that he reeked of alcohol. Taehyung trudged over to his wardrobe with one hand supporting himself on the wall and pulled out the most comfortable clothes he had before slowly stumbling over into the bathroom.

After taking an extra hot shower, Taehyung felt a little bit better, but his head was still very sore. He felt a little upset about the fact that he couldn’t remember what happened to him last night. Had he fallen and hit his head? Had he gotten into a fight? Taehyung had no clue… He felt like the only thing that could cheer him up was to see Saerom. He had looked inside her room to find it empty so he slowly ventured downstairs into the dining room. Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook were all seated around the dining table. Jimin and Namjoon both had piping hot cups of coffee placed in front of them. Jimin looked like he was struggling to stay awake. He had his elbow propped up on the table and his head resting on his balled fist as the steam from the coffee floated up into his face. Jungkook had a small box of painkillers sitting on the table in front of him.

“Ugh… Guys, my head hurts so much. Do any of you know what happened when we got back home last night?” inquired Taehyung. All he got in return was the grunting replies of the other members as he sat down and two pills thrown into his face by Jungkook who still seemed to be in his sulky, big-baby state. The pills bounced off his cheek and onto the table, then he grabbed them before taking Jimin’s mug and downing the pills with a mouthful of coffee.

“Beats me…” mumbled Namjoon. Taehyung frowned at his leader’s words.

“Jimin!” Taehyung’s sudden outburst resulted in Jimin jolting in surprise and angry hushes from the other members, “Do you know where Feisty is?”

Jimin replied with a mere grunt as Seokjin walked out of the kitchen with plates of fried eggs and bacon.

“She and Yoongi are still sleeping upstairs.” Seokjin answered as he placed the dishes on the table.

“Huh?” Taehyung felt confused, “But I checked her room and she wasn’t in there.”

Everyone was too hungover to care about what antics Taehyung was up to, so they just waved him off and began to sluggishly eat their brunch (sans Jimin who was still struggling to stay awake). A sudden thought flashed through Taehyung’s mind and he rushed out of the dining room before Seokjin could finish asking him if he wanted to eat, and went upstairs, his hangover completely forgotten. He went over to stand outside Yoongi’s bedroom door. Taehyung grabbed the door handle and slowly opened the door. What he found in Yoongi’s room shocked him to his bones.

Yoongi was laying on the bed flat on his back and Saerom was laying on top of him, stomach down. They were covered by the blanket, but the outline of their bodies underneath it told Taehyung that the older male had his arms tightly wrapped around Saerom’s waist and Saerom’s hand were still gripping onto Yoongi’s shirt. Both were still fast asleep, but to Taehyung’s wild imagination, Yoongi and Saerom’s positions sent alarm bells ringing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter