It's the most beautiful place you can imagine. p.2

Do you regret it?

 

"And this is from when we went mountain climbing three years ago. We barely made it to the second chalet and stayed there for the rest of the week. Then we told everyone we climbed the top."Jonghyun laughed at the memory. After the adventure they both made a promise to not go near a mountain again no matter how attractive it looked.

He saw Kibum tilting over the album, the feline eyes fixed on the picture. They had been looking through the albums over two hours now and he did this to every photo. Staring intently, eyes full of excitement and little bit of sadness. He wanted to repeat it all over again. He wanted to remember.

"I have always been afraid of heights. How did we ever decided to go?" Kibum looked up confused.

"Well, we thought that way you could overcome it somehow. Big mistake, of course."

He hummed and turned over the page.

Taemin has gone to his room half an hour ago to do his homework, much to his annoyance. Before this he was glued to Kibum, hugging his arm and smiling widely. Like an idiot Jonghyun would add but every now and then he caught that smile on his face too.

The last 24 hours went like a dream before his eyes. He still couldn't believe it was all true. To find his death husband sleeping on a swing in the near park wasn't in his column with possibilities.

And still here he was, sitting beside him. Sure, he doesn't remember anything. Sure, Jonghyun didn't know what to do from now on. To tell everyone or to keep it secret, to explain what happened to Kibum or to pretend everything is just fine. Well, he decided on that.

Earlier he came with solution while talking to Taemin on the balcony. They would say Kibum was in coma for a year but the doctor permit them to take him home. It would explain partly why he can't remember his past too. A strange win-win situation.

"Who's that?"Kibum pointed at the last picture for the album. It was from the party in the school he used to work in. Same school Taemin goes to. Jonghyun couldn't go that time before he was held up at the company and his husband had to be alone. But luckily for him there was Kyuhyun. They talked all night, even danced, which was a miracle since Kyu always refuse to, and came home half drink and giggling like idiots. Jonghyun didn't know if he should be angry at their childish behavior or glad Kibum had a good time after all.

At the picture they were grinning like two teenagers on a bender and showing peace sights on the camera

"This is Kyuhyun. He works in the school you used to. He's your friends. Best friend."

"Wow. Even a best friend..."

With that the sixth album came to an end. He stared at it for a while before putting it away. The pink lips showed something that vaguely resemble a smile.

"It must have been fun."

Jong didn't know what to say to him. It was fun. Everything that they did, everything that they talk about, every day, every moment spent together since they met was fun. But Kibum in front of him wouldn't understand this. To him all these photos were like a movie - not related but still fun to watch and imagine what it would be to live in it.

They had came to the last album and he was more hesitant whether to show it or not. It was the one from their wedding.

They used to look trough it quite often before... that. It was a small wedding. No formal dress, no big chocolate cake with strawberries on top, no hundreds of people. Only ten close friends, their parents and love. And for them it was the most beautiful dream anyone could imagine. A beautiful world that life create for them on this special day. A beautiful place from where they started their life together. Shame one had to end it earlier.

How will Kibum react to it now? It was one thing seeing happy photos from their trips or Jong's experiments at home but their wedding... Maybe he won't handle it so well. Maybe Jonghyun won't handle it so well - seeing how even this was forgotten.

"You don't won't me to look at these?" Kibum's voice made him come to senses. He was looking inquiringly at him while holding the big white book.

"No, no, it's not like that. It just... It from out wedding. I don't know if you want to see it yet."

"Oh"Kibum's eyes showed he was wondering that too. He looked at it falteringly, tracing the golden lines with his finger.

With one big breath he opened it. The feline eyes widened at the first picture.

It was them standing in front of the camera in their wedding outfits - just a simple shirts and pants, Kibum's a little lighter. They were holding hands and smiling happily at whoever took the photo. Or better smiling to themselves in the future who will look at it. Knowing they would be happy even then - after many years.

"It's such a beautiful place."Kibum whispered after one minute staring. His voice cracked in the end.

'It really wasn't a good idea after all.'

Without saying anything he quickly stood from the floor and went out of the room leaving Jonghyun and their forgotten memories alone.

 

 

 

The second part. 
I'm sorry it's not much but I can't do more right now. I'm studying like mad these days, my head is ready to blow up!

You can see it's hard for both Kibum and Jonghyun to handle themselves together. Taemin is a little better, maybe because he's a kid and ready to take any magical stuff the world can offer.

Comment and subscribe!

Thanks' for reading once again ^^^