CHAPTERONE

Without You

YUMI'S POV

 

I was 10 when it happened.

I didn’t know what was happening; all I could see was a white light.

Some said it was a gift sent from god that I was still alive, but me not so much.

I could still hear my mum and dad screaming my name as we collided and halted to a stop.

Who knew that would have changed my life forever.

“YOON YUMI”

My head instantly snapped upwards seeing the teacher staring at me holding a book.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Son”

He returned back to teaching as my thought went back to the dream I was having.

The little boy whom I’ve known as my older brother always appeared yet it still dawned me how he looked like now.

We were separated by my grandparents and I was left at the orphanage.

The bell rang shaking me from my thoughts

“Yah, are you okay?” Junhyung asked

I looked at him and smiled.

“I’m fine”

 The boys stared at me while I just shook my head and laughed.

“I’ll catch you guys later, gotta practice”

(YIRUMA – RIVER FLOWS IN YOU www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc)

“I knew I would find you here”

I looked up seeing those eyes I’ve met before.

“Oh yoochun~ah”

Yoochun stood 6 foot tall, very lean with light brown eyes and hair.

He had a pair of irresistible eyes and an adorable smile, maybe that’ made me fall in love with him. We use to date and it lasted almost 2 years. I decided to break it off. Reason? I don’t know why myself but it was just not meant to be. 

"What are you doing here?" surprised  by his sudden appearance

"Is that what you say to me after not seeing me for 6 months?"

I hesistated for a bit but suddenly exclaimed "Oppa!" giving him one of my smiles whilst waving. 

I suddenly felt the gap between us closing as his arms wrapped around me.

"That's better" 

"Um...So really what are you doing back here?"

"I was wondering around campus and wanted to see you, plus i have enrolled here again for next semester"

I was registering his info skipping out the "see you" part. 

"How was New York and London?"

After our break up he went overseas for a break meeting one of his friends who were studying there. 

"Well, lets just say there was alot of girls and alcohol involved"

I just looked away, "Ah..Okay"

"Are you going to get your bag or what?, we are leaing" he slowly walked to where my bag was lying on the table and grabbed it.

But i just stood there. "WE?!"

"Yeah, We!" he gave me a confused look. 

I heaved a sigh, "Yah...yoochun-ah..i-it's..."

Before i could finish he cut it off. "Hey its just an outing with friends. You know me, you, friends?" 

He kept on emphasizing the word friend. 

"I'm sorry Yoochun-ah~ but I prmoised Suzy i would meet up with her after this. Maybe next time" 

I quickly scurried off not forgetting to grab my bag on the way and headed for home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aish! What was i thinking?!" i groaned in frustration knocking my head with my fist. 

"ONNNIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" 

Without having to turn or search for the source of voice i already knew who it was. 

I heard panting beside me as i smiled at my dongsaeng.

"Hi Suzy! you finished early today?" i draped my arm around her shoulders as she smiled in return. 

She nodded her head. "I have to drop by Adjumma's store to grab some fabric for my next assignment"

I laguhed as she made funny faces. She loved what she was doing as a designer but she disliked the theory part of it. But she had always excelled in it at the end. 

"Aight, I'll come with you" 

We headed towards the little store located not to far from our house. We had known Kim Adjumma since we had entered college. She was a very nice lady whom she lives with her husband. We visit there often and she had always given us plenty of discounts. 

"Onnie, I'm hungry" whined Suzy. She was already 22 yet she still acts like a baby. I guess only around me that is. 

"We'll buy some food and take it home"

By the time we had finished it was already dark. We reached up to our apartment as Suzy slumped onto the couch. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

THANKS GUYS FOR READING! HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS FANFIC! 

Other Chracters will soon come into the picture, so bare with me for a moment. 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! THANKS! =D