ChangSoo - Winter Rose: We Just Met

ChangSoo - Winter Rose

Snow is falling from the sky, every childrens are entering the toy store looking for their ‘new’ toys for Christmas with their mom, dad, sister, brother that called family. Full of joy, happiness....But, not for this girl that never has a happiness on Christmas.
 
“Christmas is finally here, it’s  time to celebrate ‘cause you make a better world, year after year. Soon you’ll be on your way, spreading joy everywhere.There’s no one like you Santa, you are the one”

A song came from a toy store.

“i might the one who doesn’t has a family..” said a girl while staring at the snowflakes that falling from the sky.

.........

Someone walking in front of her, stopped in front of her and spokes-

“No, you aren’t the one”

The girl looked down and shocked. There was a tall, handsome...oh my god..she even can’t describe the guy in front of her. Her mind says ‘A perfect guy’

“He-hey? What’s wrong?”

“E-eh nothing....who a-are you?” said the girl haltingly because this night such a cold night.

“Shim Changmin. Changmin. Call me Changmin. And, you are...?”

“C-Choi Sooyoung. Sooyoung...”

“it means Lux..Luxurious Flower Petal. Isn’t it?”

“Exactly.”

“Luxurious Flower Petal...what a good name. I love yours.”

“Thank you. Wait..i have to know you. Who-are-you?” Sooyoung said once again.

“Shim Changmin”

“Aa-ah i mean...i don’t need your name. Do you understand e-eh?”

“I’m Shim Changmin. A guy who doesn’t has a family and a forever alone guy” Changmin giggling.

“T-that nice to meet you here..A-ah! Are you hungry? Wanna buy some foods?”

“I don’t have money”

Sooyoung knows that Changmin isn’t a guy that rich as her.

“i have money. Come on!” 

Sooyoung holds Changmin’s hand and carrying Changmin to a fancy restaurant. Changmin gaped. His mind says ‘Are you sure carrying me to this place?’

“What foods do you want to eat?” Sooyoung asked.

“Dddukbokkie (Rice cake street food)” Changmin said softly.

Sooyoung stare at Changmin.

“This restaurant doesn’t sell that kind of food” Sooyoung smiled.

“Waiter! I want to order some foods.”

“...........?”

“I want to order 2 rib eye steak, 2 caviar, 2 ice cream sundae & 2 tea, please?”

“....”

“Thank you!”

“Rib eye steak? Caviar? What is that eh...?”

“A delicious foods ever. You have to taste it” 

Changmin nodded.
 
That night full of happiness. Happiness? Of course a happiness for Sooyoung & Changmin. They really like know each other before.
 
---To Be Continued---