pay attention to me

i will make you mine

ch 12




After finally giving things a good talk song hye kyo and choi hong finally decided to remain as friends,she know that she have to be careful not to make him misunderstand,it will be difficult but she have to try,having feelings for your friends is really unfortunate.


"Ok-oK!everyone let's go eat!i am starving!also me and hye kyo must give beom seok the good news!"he steal song hye kyo from everyone elses grasp and then he put's an arm around her and start to walk before the others.


"agan,tsk,you really are happy about this"


He leans closer to her ear and then he whisper"being with you is what's makes me happy the most"he then after finishing his sentence look at her in the face and see a blushing hye kyo making him surpeised then a smile came across his face.


"How can she be this cute",he was thinking at the time.


Choi hong looked at them from afar.


"what are you looking at?" say ji won.


"could he be different?"


"...what if it is?didn' you give up on her?"


"do you think it's so simple?she is so nice is difficult even to hate her,i wish i could just hate her...but it's impossible"


"right,don't do it,you can't hate her,time,will help you just have some patience"


"time...maybe i waited too much,if i said my feelings before..."


"no one can say if the outcome would have been different,for now this is the reality of things,just don't go and be a jerk to her."


" i won't, i would never dare"


"what a joke,you were a jerk with her just now!"


"megan,stop it now.later"


"what later ji won! dear choi hong that girl didn't give me a good vibe, i am worried this is the calm before the storm,things will get complicate if she..."


"..."choi hong remained silent,he didn't think that far,he knew full well how awful that girl is, he really is worried right now.


"Hey"when are we going to arrive!i am hungry and i have an appointment with tiffany,yurin and arlyn!" said ji hoon,screaming like a spoiled brat.


"ou! wow!how can a girl even see you as a man,solma...are you giving them some kind of drug to go out with you?omo!"


"ya!for your information i am the number two most desiderable boy for the girls"


"ooooo number two ahahah and the number one who is it?"


He turn around to look at song jong ki who is happily having fun teasing song hye kyo,and megan and the other look that way too.


"o...so it's him...the number one..."


"sugh...but look at him now,hu!"


"what do you mean?"


"look at him!he said that he stopped everything now!he won't go out with a girl anymore now! i am scewd!"


"stop being a fussy and tell me clearly why?"


"crazy witch,are you blind?!look in front of you!i never saw him this serious with a girl in my whole life!"


Megan looked at jong ki silently and seriously.


i see,she told herself. "Anyway,why did you say that you are screwd now?"she asked teasingly at him


"sigh,because most of the girl will come because they want to go out ith him,but after awhile they just see how better i am than him,also i can see every time he is being slapped by a girl,is really a good sight you know?"


"o sesange! what a despicable idiot,also you are interesting? i just can't see you being one,ahahah"then he suddenly grab megan arm and bring her away from the others,now they are alone and he push her to the wall then he look at her with his playboy tactic she is startled but didn't blush. He is now convinced that she is in his power,so he smile playfully goes near her right ear and whisper.


"if you are so curious,i can fulfill that curiosity of yours,baby"he then comes back to look at her face proud of himself that megan finally is in his hands but when he finally looked at her,he didn't expect her reaction at all.


"hey,have you done?"


"hu?"


"don't hu,me,i don't remember the way to the restaurant so we can't lose them,also...how about you step aside,it's better that you do as i say now that i am asking nicely"


"no wait,are you saying that you didn't felt anything,after what i did?!"


"yes."


"really? what?butterfly in your dtomach? you heart beating fast?"


"buAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! DID YOU REALLY THINK I WILL FALL FOR YOU TRICK! AHAHAH"


"what the-"


"ahahah,let's go now"she turn around then starten to walk away but she suddenly turn to a speachless ji hoon she walk towards him makng him be all surprised she looks at him with a stern face fow awhile then she hit his foot.


"owie!-ya!-devil woman it hurts!"


"serves you right never do that again,it pisses me off,"


"ya are you even a girl?"


"of course,it's just that you are no boyfriend material,ji hoon idiot,now let's go!"




NEXT DAY


"Hey hye kyo!"


"Jong ki ssi,you are early today!of course i have the chinese class today,what about you?today megan and ji won aren't with you?"


"no because,they don't have lessons now, they will come later,anyway,you are in the chinese class too?i am seriously worrying now,you are a stalker omo!"


"no i am not!and as you know you must chose what to do at the start of the school and i didn't know who you were at the time,dear miss"


"..."


"what? are you speachless?omo,why are you looking me like that,say sorry as you usually do in a cute way this time ok"


"tsk,omo shut up will you,it's time for class let me go now!"


"omo are you embarrassed?let me see let me see"


"ya let me pass,go away-"then suddenly yumi like a fury go to where hye kyo is and then tried to slap her,but she couldn't because jong ki stopped her.


"what are you doing miss? what problem do you have that can't be resolved with words?"


"you,let me go!"


"i am afraid i can't,you must promise first you won't do anything to her ever again,miss"


"tsk,are you happy?hu?always being protected by boys,while you have a boyfriend?..or maybe as i thought it wasn't true."


"gosh dear,jong ki it's ok let her go"


"tsk,are you her slave?"


"well i would gladly be one,but she won't take me"he said jokingly.


Hye kyo then takes  jong ki's hand and let him loosen up his grip on yumi's wrist.


"hye kyo...why?"he looked surprised at her.


"first,me and choi hong aren't in a relathionship,second this person isn't my slave but a friend and you are pissing me off,so get lost."


She said before every student,around them.


"you will pay for this remember!"


"do what you want,but now get lost seeying you hurts my eyes"


"YOU!"song hye kyo didn't even finished listening to her,that she dragged jong ki with her inside the university building,making him all surprised and happy.


"hey"she looked at him and then at their linked hands,when she realized it,she was surprised as well and quicly let go of his hand,embarassed she turned around.


"l-let's go"


he saw her red ears and smiled sweetly,the run to her till he could finally be at her side and then he put his arm around her and ,he loves her reaction,but they are unawhere tha someone is watching them from afar.