Hero

This Love (drabbles)

the beauty of the cherry blossoms dancing through the window felt so dull in comparison. it’s as if my eyes focuses only at you and you only. everything else is a blur. that’s how things had always been.

“taehyung-ah, stop gawking there, we’re gonna be late!”

your stern yet soft voice were like music to my ears. that’s all I wanted to hear all day.

“aigoo, this kid.”

as you walk to me, my heart started beating so fast, like it would jump out of my ribcage anytime. you grabbed my hand and pressed your forehead into mine.

“you’re not sick, though…”

I shivered lightly as I felt your breathe against my skin, your warm skin almost burned me and I wanted to pull back. run away from you. yet, I can’t really do that when I always ached to be touched by you, can I?

“what’s the problem? tell your big brother and I’ll help you.”

your lips pulled up into a really pretty smile, your eyes like a crescent moon shining so beautiful in a dark sky.

“it’s nothing, hyung…” I managed to let out those words because I hate it when you worry so much about me. I don’t want to burden you.

“aww, you’re not gonna tell me?” you stepped back and your warmth suddenly disappeared, leaving me cold and wanting. I’ve almost reached out for you and cried out your name. but I could just smile when I see you pouting.

“I’m just a little sleepy…” I murmured as I grabbed my bag on the sofa. “don’t worry anymore, hyung.” you’re my hero. you’re the best guy that I have. you’re the only person I want and need. so please…

“promise?”

you asked, curious, loving, caring. you looked into my eyes as you searched for answers.

but you’ll get nothing.

“I promise.”

you sighed, a little frustration, tiredness, loneliness. you looked at the floor as you adjusted your own bag into your side. and I feel so guilty. so I had to said the words.

“I love you, hyung.”

I said those words you were so used to hearing that you started to turn your back on it. but that cheery smile showed on your face so maybe it’s okay. I would want your happiness more than anything.

“I love—“

doorbell rings.

“oh, wait. he’s already here.”

I could just smile as I watched you excitedly opened the door.

“jiminnie!”

“hi, hyung! hi, taehyungie!”

a mope of pink hair peeked at the door entrance and small hands waved at me. he was cute, he’s kind, he’s caring, he’s lovable. jin hyung was very lucky to have him. “hi.” I waved back.

my eyes focuses at the both of you and everything became a blur. I hope I wasn’t crying.

your soft voice mixing in jimin’s high pitched ones were like music to my ears. my heart just started to hurt.

your lips pulled up into a pretty smile, then wider, until you were laughing so hard. my mind wanders to the time that I was the one making you laugh until tears were in the corner of your eyes.

But not anymore.

everything about you makes my world so beautiful.

and yet, you could easily crumble them to dust.

because that’s how things had always been.

I’m just the funny younger brother.

the third person.

the extra one.

but don’t worry. don’t worry too much. you’d forever remain my brave, loving hero. the love I could only watch as you save my world and destroy it at the same time.

as you fly to the sky.

to your own heroine.

 

 

 

 

made this in a whim before my redefense gahd I don’t even get this