prologue

toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want from me, Jiho?" Jihoon looked up sadly, his heart breaking at the sight of Jiho's fists balled up in anger.

"I want you to stop hurting yourself! I want you to stop relying on me so much! I want you to live, Jihoon." Jiho walked closer to Jihoon and bent down to kneel before him. Taking Jihoon's cold hands into his. Jihoon looked away.

"I'm sorry we can't be together, I'm sorry for getting drunk on your birthday and going out to the club, I'm sorry for sleeping with Kyung when we were still figuring things out, I'm sorry for all the I put you through. I'm really sorry, okay? But you need to learn to live without me." And just as quick as Jiho was to come and hold Jihoon's hands, Jiho stood up again and took a step back confidently, now avoiding eye contact too. 

"You need to stop relying on me to come save you everytime, because I won't always be there for you. I'm really sorry, but that's the truth. It's just how we came to be." 

The words cut through the cold atmosphere like a knife, hurting Jihoon's already fragile heart.

Those were not the words he wanted to hear. But what did he expect? Jiho didn't love him. Jiho only loved Kyung. It was always Kyung, and it always will be.  

Jihoon should've realized that earlier. 

He sighed shakily and avoided Jiho's eyes, knowing he'd lose this stupid game again if he did. He'd go back to saying sorry, and not give a if Jiho treated him like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter