ROYALARROGANTLOVE15

TRIPLE A ARCHIVE [GRAPHICS]
 

recalclating ip
..
.
...
access confirmed

#entry {
   pick-up:graphics;
   pixelator:agent0809;
   date:08-04-2016;
       }


#summary{
If he touched her, he couldn't talk to her, if he loved her he couldn't leave, if she spoke he couldn't listen, if he fought he couldn't win, whilst she needed him like she needed air to breathe. Song joongki wasn’t allowed to love Moon chaewon. Yet he stilled loved her secretly and never mentioned a word about his love towards her. He was the Lieutenant Vice Admiral. She was the Heiress of Taesan. They were never related in any circumstances to meet each other. However they only had a chance to meet when they were younger, elementary school, middle school, high school and university that’s the only time they could’ve known each other, but they never once met yet they fell in love with each other, moon chaewon loved him since elementary, song joongki loved her the minute he laid eyes on her in high school, nevertheless they kept their beating heart for each other out of reach, until it was decided by fate for them to meet each other. Fate played them, song joongki now has the mission of saving moon chaewon away from the gangs and the political matters that are held against her, finally the army guy gets to meet his one and only love.
       }

 

CLICK FOR BACKGROUND BELOW AND SCROLL FOR AGENTS GRAPHIC RESOURCE LIST.


GRAPHIC RESOURCE LIST:
Characters: Descendants Of The Sun & Innocent Man @ Google Font: Trajan Pro, Khmer UI brushes: [email protected] Coloring Psd: Agent 0809

important! read until the end! reminders: use graphics for 2 months. feedback is required when acquiring file. it's much appreciated for development and improvement for the pixelator. consider the efforts of the pixelator before you criticize. remember to credit us using the credit badge, which you can find on the "credit us" link. for a re-do please do not comment that you want one. simply fill in the re-do form.

0809's note:

 

Hello! I hope you like the overall graphics. I am sorry for not using the smiling picture of Song Joongki since I think that picture fit the overall mood of the poster more. Also, I hope the background of the poster is what you're looking for. And as for the character chart, I only include on what it seems to be the character names in the story. I really hope you are satisfied with the result. Thank you. :)

 

loading links.. ...... 99%

 
 

BG

 

CC