one

Hurry and give me that soft taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

 

Kim Taehyung knows when he reads too much romance novels or watches the romantic comedy movies when he finds himself, sitting alone in the back of the cafe and waiting for his friend, who is late -what a typical setting. And then, someone out of nowhere pops and asks for permission to sit on the same table since the cafe is full and the romance starts to begin (with all the plainly cheesy pick-up lines).

 

Except he finds himself rationally realistic because the cafe is not full, only three tables out of the many tables are occupied and the waiters are leisurely playing games at the back of the counter, loudly. And he does not send daggers to the poor waiters because they become quiet all of sudden ( he did wish for them to be quiet when the noise is too much but a certain black silhouette just did that, so happy day everyone).

 

He sips his latte, eyes drifting from the counter to his beeping phone. Unlocking it with such hurry, his shoulder deflates when the friend in question asks for another fifteen minutes more to reach there and promises for lunch. He groans, brows furrowed in straight line and the desperation of keep waiting is clawing inside him. Out of the most thing Kim Taehyung hates is wait and make other waits. He tries to be punctual here but he should know his best friend the best, thirty minutes late is usual during their hangouts.

 

Taehyung puts the stainless phone beside and places his head on top of his palm, sighing deeply. "What should I do in this fifteen minutes?" He mumbles, looking across the cafe and back to the counter. The waiters are now busy doing their works, miraculously after watching how leisure they were before. Must be the black silhouette guy's doing, he thinks.

 

The black silhouette is standing near the counter with firm gaze on the waiters. His jaw line is sharp and the pale skin makes him outstandingly handsome, the red lips and what they called Roman nose where every man envy. Sure, he has the face. And somehow, the dark and deep eyes entice him to the core, trapping him at the lingered familiar gazes.

 

Oh, Taehyung knows him. Jeon Jungkook, the school heartthrob.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter