Sulk

Chocoberry

Sulk

 

“Hyung..”

 

                Hoseok hum in respond while his eyes still lingering on his phone , tapping here and there probably scrolling through his SNS . His lack of attention towards the younger cause Taehyung to pout his lips adorably , crossing his arms across his chest .

 

                Hoseok glances over Taehyung as the younger isn’t responding to his hums . The corner of his lips lifts up and silent chuckles could be heard as Hoseok watch how this adorable baby pout his lips , secretly showing that he’s sulking , and maybe annoyed .

 

                About a week ago , when Taehyung was sulking (because his favourite hyung wanted to play games with Jimin and not him) and (unfortunately) Hoseok didn’t realize the situation , Taehyung refuse to eat dinner even after Jin tried his best to drag him out of the bed .  

 

                As Jin walk across the corridor wanted to take his Mario plushie left in the living room probably at 12:30am , he found a very happy Taehyung being fed by his favourite in the kitchen . He find out the next morning that Hoseok sneak into the younger’s bed and promised to play with him the whole day only if he’ll eat dinner .  That spoiled kid .

 

                Putting his phone aside , Hoseok stands up and slowly walk towards Taehyung fully alert that this little kid have been looking all over the place except him . With ease , the older sit beside him wrapping his arm across Taehyung’s shoulder pulling him closer , whisper into his ears

 

“What is it , little baby ?”

 

                Hoseok couldn’t help but to hold in his smile when he sees how the pout on Taehyung’s lips disappeared almost immediately and a shades of pink forming on his puffy cheeks , not to mention his reddening ears or his stiffen body .

 

                “N-nothing” is all Taehyung could think of as a respond . All of his body system doesn’t cooperate well and he’s frustrated about it whenever it happened . “..A-and didn’t I told you not to call me l-little baby ? I’m not a baby anymore !” Taehyung couldn’t dare to look into his hyung’s eyes because he’ll probably faint due to the lack of privacy spaces .

 

                Scrunches on Taehyung’s face is nothing but adorable in Hoseok’s eyes . He can’t help but to pinch those cheeks lightly causing it to form darker shades of pink .

 

“But Kim Taehyung is forever a little baby for Hobi hyung~”

 

Hoseok notices a slight curves on Taehyung’s lips making him smiles too .

 

“Hobi hyung ..”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Am I special to you”

 

             Hoseok hold his little baby’s face gently , locking his gazes on him , focusing on nothing but Kim Taehyung who was staring right into his own eyes , nervously waiting for a reply .

 

“Kim Taehyung , you are a very special person that ever comes in my life and I would do anything to make you stay by my side forever .”

 

 

Yup .

This is all it takes to put back those beautiful smiles on his lips .

 

__

 

Well that was awkward .

Goodbye .

#IDEKhowtowritedrabbles

Well , leave some comments sweethearts <3

Thank you for reading .

 

(You may comment some prompt suggestions for the next update !) 

Subscribe!