Jelly Myung

A weird love story (series of one shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Jelly Myung

Pairing: Woohyun/Myungsoo

Inspiration: Infinite Showtime episode 11. 

Warning: It was written for entertainment purpose only. I am sorry if anyone gets offended. Also there are mention of WooGyu and MyungYeol. But not in romantic way though. 

Summary: What happens when Myungsoo gets jealous?

It was 9 p.m. in the evening. Woohyun and Myungsoo were standing in the middle of the older's bedroom, with Myungsoo's hands on his waist - glaring at his older boyfriend. Woohyun was confused. He did not understand why Myungsoo was so mad at him ever since they had come back from the set of Infinite show. The older man was guessing one of the reason why his lover was angry was because they did not get to go live. They even came up with concepts like cooking and eating the previous night so that the staffs would actually put them together for the live show. But in the end it was all a waste because only 4 of the members got to do it. Woohyun and Myungsoo had to appear seperately with other members. But it was not Woohyun's fault. Myungsoo couldn't be angry because of that right? The older of the two though to himself. He was getting frustrated.

"Myungsooooooo." - Woohyun whined in a cute way, trying to melt his lover's anger with his aegyo. But Myungsoo did not buzz. He did not even blink.

"Myungggg... Myungieee..." - As the older one kept doing his aegyo the younger one finally sighed and gave him a look as if he could not believe that the other did not even know what his mistake was.

"Please don't look at me like that... You look so y when you are angry like this. I get ."

"Seriously? I am really mad right now. Don't piss me off even more." "At least tell me what my fault was. I seriously don't know what I did wrong to get you so mad at me."

Myungsoo crossed his arms.

"You went live with Syunggyu hyung."

"Yes. But it was not my fault. The production team made me. You know they would do anything to raise the trps. One of the easiest way to do that is WooGyu fan service. Myungieee... Why are you angry with me bcz of that? Please get mad at the fans for shipping WooGyu." "I am not mad because of that. I have understood that you and Syunggyu Hyung have to do your woogyu fan services but what YOU did today was unbelieveable."

"Wait.. What? What else did I do?"

"I did not expect this from you Nam Woohyun."

"But what did I do?? Please tell me for God sake."

Their voice was going higher with each sentence as both of them were equally frustrated with each other's cluelessness.

"You put on lipstick..."

Myungsoo could only say this when Woohyun started his defence.

"And? So? The fans wanted me to. You know I can't say no to fans. Also we put on lipstick all the time... During our music video... During our performance. Today the color was darker. That was the only difference."

"...You kissed Syunggyu hyung's picture and left your lip mark on it. HOW COULD YOU? Your lips only belongs to me... I am the only one who can get your lip mark. NO ONE ELSE..."

Myungsoo was normally very quiet but when he started yelling his voice became high pitched and Woohyun loved and hated it at the same time. He loved it because he found it cute and kind of y but he hated it because he was getting yelled at and he did not like it one bit.

"Syunggyu hyung forced me... I swear. You can watch the broadcast to double check. I really did not want to. I objected but Hyung just pushed my head and brought his picture close to me."

"Doesn't matter if Syunggyu hyung forced you. You kissed it. Did you or did you not?"

"I did. But Hyung was the main culprit. Why don't you yell at Syunggyu hyung for harrassing your boyfriend on national television. Why am I getting the punishment only?"

Myungsoo sighed again and this time narrowed his eyes.

"I seriously have nothing to say to you. You have never ever kissed me with your lipstick on and you kissed what? Syunggyu hyung's picture?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter