Final

Locker #40

Library it is.

Jaehwan nods as he walks to the said place, hands tightly gripping the strap of his backpack. He closes his eyes nervously before pushing the glass door opens and there, the view of his favorite back is greeting him.

The older is kneeling in front of one of the lockers, obviously putting his belongings inside and taking out his notebook. The black music notebook as Jehwan notes.

Jaehwan realizes that he has been holding his breath only when the latter is gone, missing in between the giant racks of books, and he quickly goes to his favorite locker, number 40. He takes out his sketchbook, dumps his backpack into the locker, and strolls inside. Not after making sure that his locker is safely locked.

Jaehwan loves locker number 40, no specific reason tough. He just feels safe to keep his things inside that bottom corner locker. Even his friends know this and they always keep the locker for Jaehwan whenever they go to the library together.

Back to the topic, now Jaehwan already finds himself sitting down facing his crush. He chooses some seats away from the older, making safe distance to make sure that the latter will not notice him. But also making sure that he can still see the handsome expressionless face.

The music student seems serious writing something on his notebook. Jaehwan notes how his black fringe waves along his movement, also how he bits his lip while reading the thick music book seemingly thinking hard that he sometimes has to massage his temple in the process.

Jaehwan notes how God can make such perfection by the name of Jung Tae-

“Jaehwan hyung?” Jaehwan nearly falls backward at the sudden deep voice surprising him. He looks to the side to find Wonshik, his junior in Art Department.

“Wonshik-ah, what are you doing here?” He asks for the sake of politeness. Well, it is not because he hates the blue-haired kid or what. He just finds the timing to be not right. No one should talk to him when he is supposed to pay attention to his crush!

“I should be the one asking you hyung. You rarely come here.” Jaehwan hears Wonshik chuckles as he takes a seat in front of Jaehwan, across from Jaehwan, which also mean blocking.his.perfect.view.of.the.perfection!!

“Y-yah, Wonshik-ah.” ‘can’t you move away?

“What hyung? Are you doing on a project?” Wonshik innocently asks, still does not get his senior’s desperate situation.

“Well, yeah. An important one.” ‘but you’re blocking it now!!’ Jaehwan straightens his body, trying to look pass Wonshik’s head but fails.

‘Damn Kim Wonshik and his tall body!’

“Seriously hyung, what are you looking at?” Wonshik is about to turn his head when Jaehwan cups his cheeks, holding him back.

“Don’t look, Wonshik-ah! You’re not supposed to look back. It’s dangerous. It’s- holy!!” Jaehwan jumps when he sees the seat where his crush was sitting, now empty.

‘When did he go??’

‘Where is he now???’

‘How didn’t I realize it??!’

‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’

“Hyung, you shouldn’t curse in the library.” Wonshik awkwardly looks around seeing people now stare at them weirdly.

“Whatever. I have to go now, Wonshik-ah. See you later. Bye!” Jaehwan sprints to the locker area and…right. The previously occupied locker is now empty, a sign that his crush has already leaving the library without Jaehwan knowing.

“Why?”  Jaehwan pouts before lifelessly walks to his locker and opens it. He shoves the sketchbook into his backpack and pulling it out when something falls. Jaehwan watches the paper plane lands on his shoes and picks it up, seems like someone slipped it into his locker earlier.

He looks at it carefully then opens it,

 

010-1110-1990

-Jung Taekwoon-

Ps: Stop stalking me and let’s get to know each other properly, Lee Jaehwan-ssi.

 

Jaehwan freezes in his place for some good minutes. He does not even flinch when Wonshik comes and snatches the letter, reads it, and smirks happily before walking away mumbling something about telling the gossip queen Cha Hakyeon about the news.

 

 

 

====================================================================================

 

 

DONE! HWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

Thank you to everyone of you reading my stories. Another special thank you to the one giving comments, subscribes, and votes :* :* :*

See you in other story~