part 1

unexpected - myoui mina and kim mingyu

Its a friday morning at Mackinley High School , 9 girls are sitting on a bench while having a conservation.It's Twice , the queenkas of the school.

"Girls! I heard that the seventeen boys are throwing a party tonight" Jihyo , the group leader said with an excited tone.

"And? They throw a same party everyweek , Its their daily activity." The oldest , Nayeon , replied while taking a sip of her caprisun.

"Well heres the thing Im Nayeon , i think we should come to the party.It wouldnt be the same if we come , right?" Jihyo shot back at Nayeon.Their eyes widen , who would have thought the leader of Twice would want to come to Seventeen's party? Their own enemy party. 

"They are jerks , why would you think if we come , there will be no fight? You know how we hate each other right?" Sana , the cutest speak up.

"Yeah , we should stay away." Defend the maknae Tzuyu.Dahyun and Chaeyoung nod in agreement.

"But girls ! It would be fu-" Before the setence is finished , she is cut off by a guy.

"Talking about us?" A black haired guy said with an arrogant attitude followed by his friends chuckles.

" Talking about you? Yeah we are talking about your stupid party" Jeongyeon snap at them while rolling her eyes.

"Our company to your party would be great for you guys to be honest , just because you clowns needs more crowd" The group best dancer , Momo , suddenly speaks up.                     

"Eh? We dont need you , We are okay by ourselves. And please dont try to make a fight" Jun reply to Momo.