Yes Or No

Say Yes Or No
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as I open my eyes, I can feel someone arms on my chest and it’s pretty heavy. I nudge a bit and that just wake him up. He open his smiley eyes and look at me with that cute sleepy face.

“Morning.” He greet me with words and shower me with kiss after that. Start with a kiss on my forehead, down to peck my nose and lastly a sweet smooch lands on my lips.

I just nod while mumbling morning to greet him back as he quickly wake up and pull the blanket with him towards the bathroom. I was squealing a bit since both of us were in our birthday suit. But he just turn his head around to give me a smirk and bite his lips playfully before dropping the blanket on the floor and head to the bathroom.

I covered both my private parts with my hands but his looks just stripping me down inside.

“Hey.” Those husky voice called for me and I looked up to see Kim Jong Kook was leaning against the door and smiled.

“Wanna shower with me?” That is sooooo inviting. I bite my lips and look away. Thinking if I should accept his offer or not. It’s just a simple yes or no.

I already have my bottom clothes on but when I’m about to put my bra on, it was too tight.

‘But I just bought it last week.’ I sigh as thinking that my money already wasted. But suddenly, I felt like someone just pull the string of my bra and click the hook behind.

“Getting too tight huh?... Don’t feel shy to ask for my help babe.” With a sensual kiss on my neck, Jong Kook left to the kitchen leaving me hanging in front the mirror.

‘Tsk.’ As I curse to myself. This Kim Jong Kook is hard to resist. I wore my clothes and head to kitchen where he’s kind of mixing something in the bowl.

“What are you doing?” I stand next to him and take a peek into the bowl. I can see that he’s mixing boiled egg yolk, mustard, salt and pepper.

“Mmm… Deviled eggs. Can you put extra mayonnaise?” Shamelessly, I made a morning request and give him a cheeky smile. He nod and turn to fridge to take out some mayonnaise.

“O Owh…” He turn to look at me while curling his lips. “We’re out of it.” I just pout since I really craved for it.

But then Kim Jong Kook slowly walk to me. “I know how we can get it.”

I tilt my head with a puzzled looks on my face. And he just grin before playfully narrowing his eyes. “I have one down here.” And my cheeks just getting red thinking about that mayonnaise down there.

“Either I can do it myself to make real mayonnaise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter