Shook

Momo Shots Collection

Title: Shook

Ship: jtrinity samo mimo

Content: The members being shook upon finding out J-trinity's dirty secret.



 

The girls could never look at Momo the same ever again.

~~~~~~

Its midnight but most of the girls weren’t sleepy so they all gather in the big room to chat but somehow their topic started to get really wild.

“So who do you think among us will be the loudest in bed?” Nayeon ask slyly.

“Unnie!” All of them immediately blush with an exception of Momo who was currently sleeping on Sana’s lap as she don’t want to sleep alone in her room since Jeongyeon joined the majority.

Nayeon rolled her eyes as she fixes her hair that was messed up after Jihyo and Jeongyeon hit her head.

“Ani, aren’t you curious? Like at all about ?” Nayeon asked which causes her to get another knuckle from Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

“That’s too straightforward, unnie~” Chaeyoung whined as she hide her face with her palm.

“So you are curious about ” Nayeon pointed out making all the other look at Chaeyoung which make the latter hide herself behind Tzuyu who just patted her awkwardly.

“Of course we all are. I mean all of us have been training since we’re kids” Jihyo admitted.

“See what I mean? I don’t think any of us here have even lose our ity yet” Nayeon defended as she crosses her arms.

Sana who was feeling nervous suddenly cough as she choke on her saliva as she heard Nayeon.

The other girls of course immediately caught on the reason behind Sana’s sudden cough.

“YOU HAVE??!!” They shouted.

“Ani ani…” Sana wave her hand awkwardly while still coughing with her face red. Mina patted her back slowly.

Tzuyu can’t help but point out that Mina didn’t join them when they shouted to Sana (which cause Mina to give dirty look to the maknae) making the girls look at the two Japanese in disbelieve.

“Ani… it’s just that I already knew about it” Mina explained, trying to bit back her stutter as she shared eye contact with Sana nervously.

The girls stare at Mina suspiciously before they then glare at Sana, who was now getting even more nervous.

“When did you lose it?” Jihyo asked.

“Uhhh… it was in my first year of training in JYP.. I think” Sana answer quietly.

“Dammnnn”

“Was it good?” Dahyun asked.

(The atmosphere were really awkward when the question came out but no one dares to complain as they were genuinely curious).

“Well yeah, but it really depends on the person you are having with,”

(Mina can’t help but to facepalm herself)

“So it’s more than once and not just one person?” Jeongyeon said in disbelieve.

Sana who suddenly seems to realize what she has just said immediately panicked.

“Ani ani ani ani!! Yes, I’ve did it with more than once but I’ve only ever done it with the same person” Sana explain frantically.

“and how do you know it depends on the person you’re having with?” Tzuyu question.

“Well, I’m not the first for the person I had with, she had experiences”

(Oh how much Mina want to shut Sana’s mouth at the moment.)

“SHE??!!” they all responded.

Sana decided to just shut as she nervously look at others’ reaction. It was silent for a while as everyone register the fact.

Jihyo notices how anxious Sana is, so she decided to speak up.

“Damn! You’re lucky!”

Sana look at Jihyo, surprised.

“Y-you’re don’t think it’s weird?”

The others who finally catch up why Sana was looking so afraid also speak up.

“Yeah, it’s weird but I don’t mind. Like she said, at least you have had before” Jeongyeon continued.

For Sana’s comfort, Nayeon decided to divert the topic back to her question. Sana and Mina immediately relaxed their tense body.

“Anyway, who do you think among us that would be really loud in bed?”

“I think the loudest are probably Jihyo” Tzuyu said with her slyly.

“Yah!”
“See what I meant?”

The girls all laugh. The atmosphere become lighter and they continue with their wild guessing.

“Seriously though. I think the loudest are probably Momo since she really like to scream” Jeongyeon said while poking the sleeping girl who manage to sleep through all the commotion.

(It really could have end there but of course ….)

“Is Momoring loud in bed?” Sana whispered to Mina while looking at the others cautiously.

“Not really, but she really likes to talk though” Mina said blushing a little making Sana smirks at her as she gets her.

“Honestly though, isn’t Momoring really unfair? How could she become so good when she is only 17 when we first did it?” Sana complained. Mina just shrug her shoulder as her ear turns red from blushing.

“D-does she ever scream when she is with you?”

Sana gives the blushing Mina stink eye before answering.

“Ani… Momo usually don’t scream because she is usually the top but she said she really likes to hear me scream. She is really rough and likes to tease so that’s not hard and I’m not at all complaining” Sana said.

“Really? With me she is really gentle and all sweet though? It probably depends on the person she is with but now I’m curious” Mina replied nonchalantly.

 “Maybe” Sana shrugged.

They both look back to the others and a sudden realization fell upon them as they watch the other members are staring at them stunned.

Well apparently they became too relaxed to not notice that they’re not whispering anymore and well the girls all ended up hearing their conversations.

:P