met my casein cheondong “ I like him"

first kiss ( i want to love you )

      Taemin POV :

Oh I just can’t stop thinking of what she said about key hyung , wow hyung is something else when he’s not around us .

The break time end and we get back to class , okay sulli asked the teacher to go out for some reason , and when she get back her face was red , did something wrong happen to her ,,

And why with the hell I care about all of this in sodden , oh just forget it .. I better go out with Suzy to forget this new student “ sulli “ .

The school end and I feel free , I rushed to my cousin class , what take him so long to get out the class is empty right now .

I looked at him : hey hyung , what takes you long time !

He hold his bag and came close to me holding a pink notebook in his right hand , I said sarcasm : oh hyung , sense when you use this notebooks , .. with a pink color .

He defined him self : it’s not main , it’s for some girl called sulli .

I was confused : do you mean choi sulli .

He was upset like he holding a heavy thing on his back : I don’t know , she hit me while she was rushed to her class .

I relies that it was sulli my classmate : so that why she enter the class with a red face .

Cheondong hyung was curies : do you know her ?

I nodded : yeah , she’s my classmate .

He drop the notebook on my back bag : good take it to  her .

I shout : hyung !

He turn he’s whole body and face me : what ! , she’s your classmate not main.

I keep silent and follow him to the house , I said goodbye to him and opened my house door while saying in loud voice : I’m home .

Oh the house is empty I forget that my dad have a business in USA and he leave when I was in school , I went to my room and take a warm bath .

I get out from the bathroom and lie back on my bed , oh I’m so tired even though I slept in English class , I close my eyes to have a nice sleep .

Wait I have sulli notebook on my bag , I curies what wrote on it I want to know her better ,

I was about to open my bag but I stop , I can’t do that it’s a personal thing .

 

         Sulli POV :

We get back to the class but I don’t feel like enter there , we have a math the hardest subject , I don’t understand anything on it  , so I ask the teacher to go to the toilets as an excuse .

I walk in alone for a few minutes then I take out my notebook to write some words , I hear the principal voice shouting at me .

He think I’m a skip from the class , well it’s real so I start running to my class , I hit someone and fell on to the ground , I stand and look at him , oh my god is he an angle .

I heard him saying : are you okay ?

I relies that I spent a minute looking at him , so I said with fast words after I hear the principal shout from behind : I’m sorry .

And connect running to reach the class , finely ..

I set on my chair and look down , oh that boy is so charming , my heart beat faster what they call this feeling , a love from the first look .

Wait no , no no no that not true , I lost my notebook , I can lose anything but not this , what should I do now ?

After the end of all classes I rushed back to the place where I hit that handsome boy , but my notebook its not here , I count my step to find that angel maybe he take it , I stop when I saw him walk with taemin .

Oh it’s easy now I will go to them and ask him to give me back my notebook , but wait what if he don’t have it , I start peeping on the two of them .

Oh look at his hand he’s hold it , what ! .. he drop it in  taemin back bag and walk a steps farther then him , okay know I’ll just going to ask him to give it to me .

I lift my right leg but a girl sound stop me from behind : hey sulli .

I turn my whole body to look at her it’s min my classmate : what is it min !

She start talking and I turn my head to look at taemin who give me his back : are you listening to me !

I nodded without understanding , she connect : so you gone join us or not ?

I said with a smile : actually I joined play club , sorry get to go .

I left her behind me and run to the class I put my things in my back bag and run to the out of school “ I hope he still there “ , but he actually gone .

I wish he’s not a nosy person to read what I wrote on it even though I don’t write love and emotional things but I don’t like anyone read what I wrote .

 

        taemin POV :

I walk to school as usually cheondong hyung was with me , I opened the classroom door while closing my eyes “ I’m not the earlier , I’m not the earlier “ I look at the class and guess what I’m not , sulli is in here .

She put her head on the disk silently , maybe she’s thinking of something and doesn’t notice me entering the class .

I set on my disk and look at her , she face the wall and her long brown hair covering her back : so you have preceded me today .

. . . , no answer : are you listening to me ?

No answer either , what is with her did she ignore me I stand and reach her disk : I’m talking to … you .

She was sleeping peacefully , for a minute I thought she’s ignore me , I don’t know what happen to me I start staring at her .

I lift my hand and remove her hair that cover her face , Oh my … she’s pretty , her long eyelash make her look more cuter , I lift my finger and touch her eyelash it’s beautiful even longer then main .

She’s start moving , I put my hand in my pocket , she slowly opened her eyes then left her head , I smiled : morning !

She look at me while rubbing her eyes half sleep : morning .

She look at the door in the front of her then she notice that I’m the one who was talking to her : ommo , did I full a sleep !

I answered : yeah , I think you felt board so you full a sleep .

She smiled : yeah you right .

I smiled and give her my back to get back to my chair but she stopped me : oh taemin-shi .

I turn my head : yes ?

She connect : I think I lost my notebook but I figure out that is with you .

I take out her notebook and smirk : you mean this one !

She smiled happily : yeah , that one .

She came closer to me and lift her hand wait for me to give it to her , I give it to her : did you read it ?

I was going to say yes and see what she’s going to do but I said : no , I’m not a nosy person .

She smiled : that good .. but taemin-shi ..!

I look at her wait till she connect her words : is that angle I hit him is your friend .

I answered with a shock expiration : angle ! , you mean cheondong .. he’s my cousin .

She seems exited : really ! , wow that great .. oh his charming .

I said : don’t tell me , you in love with him !

She smiled shyly and nodded , I feel bad saying that but I have to : you can’t love him , he has a girlfriend already .

She said with a sad voice : really !

I nodded : sorry .

She keep it silent and get back to her disk , I feel so bad right know , I sighed and set on my disk too .

 

        Sulli POV :

Oh that hurting even if I just meet him yesterday , but I feel really hurting , so I silently set on my disk looking on nothing .

We spend three hour in the class and it’s weird that I was silent in English class , anyway it’s break time so I rushed to school play club room with taemin and minho .

We seat there waiting for onew oppa , I was setting alone in one side of the room thinking of what taemin just said to me .

It’s just stupid why I’m sad , I didn’t even love’s him for real , I hate my self when I become like this .. where in onew oppa , he would make me feel better right know .

I heard key joking at me and krystal : oh that new member sulli just turn to a silent doll like our krys .

I’m not in mode too fight with him , I turn my head and look at krystal who give him a scary look , I start liking her , hehe .

The door opened and onew oppa finely show up , he was holding some papers on his hand : sorry I’m late I was in principal office show him the story line .  

Victoria asked : and what he said , is he agree with that ?

Onew oppa smiled and nodded : so let us choose the rule each one of you will play it .

We all agree with him : okay let see there are two main characters and a three guests , from the girls who want to play the main character rule .

Luna : for me I don’t like to play the main characters rule .

Onew oppa : okay then Victoria ?

Victoria : I’m the music master remember !

Onew oppa : oh right , will then krystal what about you ?

Krystal answer without looking at him : no thanks .

He turns his had to amber but she said : don’t even think about that .

We keep silent for a minute then onew oppa look at me : will , there’s only you sull what you say ?

They all look at me : I will do it , if you want .

Onew oppa smiled : okay the first main character goes to sulli , now for the boys who- .. .

Key cut his word and raised his hand like a child : I will do it , I will do it .

Onew oppa look at the others : will is there anyone against that ?

Minho said : I don’t think they can do it , cos the two of them hate the other .

Key shout : no we don’t , that things don’t come when it’s work .

Onew oppa : okay you will do it stop nagging .

Onew oppa take out from his bag some files while saying : then the three guests will be minho , jonghyun and luna , taemin said he don’t want to be in the play this year and for krystal she will be the one who remind you of the lines , amber will be the light master , is everyone agree with that ?

We all nodded , he start giving each one his lines on the play , then we all be silent read our line .