final.

Seven Minutes In Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

Baekhyun thought, it was pretty much bull for third years to be playing a game "Seven Minutes In Heaven." This game was seriously for twelve year old's who can do nothing but either ask each other's crushes or yell out their undying love for their crush like for example, in a game of Truth or Dare.

The host of this boring party was really running out of ideas. he guesses the people here didn't really care. Plus they were all pretty much hammered and like hell too, so why not play a game of making out in a closet with a drunk stranger for whole seven minutes, yes?

'Even though this party is boring as hell, the host managed to get Park Chanyeol in this house, let alone managing to ASK Chanyeol to go in this party. Props to him.' Baekhyun thought

Who is Park Chanyeol?

Basically this Park Chanyeol is supposedly one of the most popular boys in school and Baekhyun did not believe that he could be one of the most...ing douche bag he's ever come across his entire life. (Oh and you can also include his little minions Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun who stays by his side like all the time.) He can still recall the memory of the first time he had encountered Chanyeol...

---

Baekhyun was rushing. A new school year has started since last weekend and he will not allow himself to be late at all in this school year. The school bus had left him and his only option was a public bus transport. He wasn't really comfortable with the thought of it though.

You can say he wasn't fond of outdoors and he only stays in his room with the comfort of his bed and the internet. Even though he's like that, he's still sociable and has gained lot of friends despite having a new school and all.

He gets off the bus, thanking above that the bus passed in front of the actual school gate so he'd know where to get off. He wasted no time, running as fast as he can even if he has short legs that really couldn't run that far.

He gave up as he heard the bell ring for first period, he couldn't be bothered anymore. He was afraid all eyes of his classmates would stare at him since he's probably the last one to come in the classroom. He just doesn't want to get embarrassed so he'll play it safe by not going to first period.

'It won't happen again' Baekhyun assures himself and just walks as quickly as he can to the bathroom to hide just in case someone was lurking around for students cutting classes in the hallways.

He pushes the door in the bathroom and there stood in front of him was a tall guy with silver hair. It took some time for Baekhyun to process his features. Baekhyun had to admit, he was one of the most handsome guys Baekhyun has ever seen.

Baekhyun closed the door behind him and looks over at the guy again. The guy's face was pale as snow, like he had seen a ghost. "Oh" Baekhyun started as he realized "Don't worry I'm a student here too, I'm not gonna bust you or anything. Sorry for the startle." Soon enough Baekhyun noticed the guy was calm again.

Baekhyun shuffled a bit as he saw the guy was eyeing him intensely through the mirrors "Um...I'm Byun Baekhyun" he started again cause the guy was nowhere replying back to what he says. Baekhyun reaches out his hand for the guy to shake but he just pulls it back as the guy was just staring down on his hand.

The tension thickened, Baekhyun no longer initiating conversation cause he was quite annoyed with the guy's action towards him. Though a few minutes later the taller sighed "Do you even know who I am..?" Baekhyun can only shake his head. He literally had no clue to who this was. Though actually, he'd be happy to know the taller one's name.

The guy clicked his tongue in disappointment "Tsk, tsk. Park Chanyeol." Now that Baekhyun thinks about it, he constantly hear this name a few times wherever he was, now he understands why. "Ah, nice to finally meet you, I heard ab-" Baekhyun was about to inform Chanyeol but he was suddenly cut out.

"Of course you have." Chanyeol says with pride. Baekhyun was slightly annoyed by this, he cant help but mumble "...how conceited.." He heard Chanyeol scoffed "It's true, but no matter what I'll always be the talk of the campus and you'll always hear my name, Byun Baekhyun"

Baekhyun knitted his eyebrows together as Chanyeol got dangerously close. Close enough that he already feels the tiled wall against his bag as he moves away further. "W-what are you doing..?" Baekhyun breathes out pushing Chanyeol's chest away from him weakly.

Chanyeol doesn't budge only stepping forward again, trapping him. "I must say...You're quite a catch in terms of looks" Baekhyun was glaring, he was infuriated and disgusted with Chanyeol and doesn't want a single thing to do with him. Chanyeol only grabbed his chin, lifting it up so Baekhyun would face the taller. Chanyeol daringly moves his lips closer to Baekhyun's.

Baekhyun hitched his breath but sighing in relief when the bell suddenly rang. He quickly pushes Chanyeol away while he's still off guard from the ringing. Baekhyun makes way to the door running as quick as possible through the sea of students in the hallway to the next period.

'The nerve of him! What a jerk!' Baekhyun yelled internally through his mind. He made a mental note to himself that in any case he would avoid Chanyeol at all costs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter