The Hair dryer

The hair dryer

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock. You turn it of and sit up. You rub your eyes as you try to fully awake. After a couple of minutes you finally manage to get out of bed. You walk to the bathroom and take a shower. You dry your hair and put on makeup.

In the kitchen you make breakfast and sit down and the table to eat. You check your phone, and realise that J-hope's birthday is coming up. You start thinking about what to give him, but you can't come up with anything good. You finish your breakfast, and brush your teeth.

When you get to work you greet everyone and start preparing for the day. You find hairspray and makeup and everything except one thing, your hair dryer. You look everywhere but you can't find it. All of a sudden you hear the sound of a hair dryer, and you start walking towards the sound. The sound gets closer, and there you see it, your hairdryer in the hands of J-hope. You cross your arms and look at him with a serious look on your face. He plays around with the hair dryer pretending it's a microphone. All of a sudden he notice you, and he stops singing. You put out your hand, signaling him to hand it over. He gives it to you and apologizes. You smile at him and walk back to your table.

You start styling the members, and when you get to Jungkook you realise that the hair dryer is gone, again. You sigh loudly.

"I'll be right back kookie" you say.

Jungkook smiles at you and starts playing piano tiles.

You go out to look for your hair dryer again, and ofcourse you find it in J-hopes hands.

"Jung Hoseok!" You say in a certain tone.

J-hope looks up quickly, his eyes meeting yours. He looks a little frightened. You had never called him by his real name before.

"Can I please have it back?" You ask.

"S.. sure y/n" J-hope stuttered.

"Thank you, and next time you want to borrow it, please ask hobie." You smiled and walked back to Jungkook.

As you finished your job on styling the boys, they started shooting for their photoshoot.

You looked at the boys posing for the camera, and just then you realised what you should give J-hope for his birthday. A Hair dryer of course. That way he wouldn't steal yours.

I know it was short, but hope you liked it anyway.