Final

Scarlet Heart

Lee Joon Gi to Star Alongside IU in New SBS Drama| Soompi

 

Scrolling down..

 

Typing comment..

 

 

"I think the drama will be good, but not the couple :/" - anonim

 

Lee Joon Gi and IU’s Drama “Scarlet Heart” Confirms Broadcast Date

 

Scrolling down..

 

Typing another comment..

 

SBS' "Scarlet Heart: Goryeo" Releases First Stills of Lee Joon Gi and IU

 

Keep scrolling..

 

Typing comment, the bad one..

 

Scrolling again..

 

And..

 

stop

 

Yoo In Na Gifts IU With A Food Truck On The Set Of Her New Drama

Put on smile

 

Scrolling down

 

and typing comment, this time a good one,

 

"Aaaaw, they are adorable :))"

And the word 'they' is referred to other person.

 

"Have you done?" A husky yet lovely voice asked

"Kamchagiyaa! Yaa!" Yell out of surprise.

"Wae??!" Yelling back because get yelled.

"Aisssh, chagiyaa..you startled me." Softened his voice, realizing the person he yelled at was his girlfriend.

"Do you like her so much for ignoring me here? I came here right after work just to meet you before you go for your 'business trip' again." She crossed her arm.

"Nde, I like her so much, but still, I love you more Jieun-ah.." He was whining, getting closer to her who just finished shower. Inhale deeply,

"You just smelled like me." Whispering and drowning his head to her hair.

"You change the subject. Then why you keep making bad comment? Are you my antis?" Throwing a suspicious glance.

"I'm not commenting bad, I'm just being real. The couple isn't that good. That's my opinion. However, I'll keep supporting you, my idol, my girlfriend." He gave an explaining.

"Jeez, so cheesy. Then, should I make a comment on your article too?" She threw a glance, now lovely one.

"MWO? It... It's o..kay. You... don't need to. Hehe." He was stuttering.

"Wae? Why are you so nervous? What's article you are in? The last article I read is about your fan meeting and photo shoot. What's the latest?" She was being suspicious again.

"Ani, it's not important article. You don't have to look for it. Really."

"Everything about you is important to me." She looked at him in the eyes.

"Jeez. Now you are the one who being cheesy. I got butterflies in my stomach, aaawww." He pinched her left cheek softly.

"What article you are in? Would you tell me the truth or should I check by myself?" She's being serious now. He gulped.

"I... I was... haaiiisssh, how could I tell you, I was caught... in dating rumors." He bowed his head, feeling guilty then passed his tablet to her, hesitantly.

 

Netizens compare G-Dragon and Taeyeon's Instagram activity and conclude that the two are dating

 

Silence.

 

The time's frozen.

 

She read it.

Gaze at him.

And,,

 

"Bwahahahahahaha......" She was laughing hard. He tilted his head,

"What's so funny??? Aren't you getting mad?"

"Bwahahahahaha......." She's still laughing.

"Jieun-ah.." He was being cold. Stared at her who still laughing her heart out.

"Ji..." He was ready to pry her if she doesn't stop.

"Aha... ha.. haa..hah, okay, okay. Sorry. I'm sorry. Hah ahah." She tried to stop herself, beside she need to catch a breath. He's still staring at her,

"What's so funny about it? Aren't you hurt? Jealous? Or even annoyed? I doubt it you love me now. Are you seeing someone else? So you don't care about me? Do you..."

 

PLETAAAKKKK

She cut him off, flickering his forehead,

 

"Yaa!!" he rubbed his forehead.

"Would you stop blubbering nonsense? What's so funny are those netizen who judge the relationship based on instagram posting. And your expression that just like a kid being caught stealing. And I'm, funny me who thought you were caught in criminal case or something like that."

He look at her eyes, with more loving gaze. She cared his forehead that she flicked earlier.

"Is this the first time we face something like this?" She asked him with a smile.

"No." He simply replied, focus on her smile.

"Then why should it bother you?" She poked both his cheek, "You've been caught in dating rumors multiple times. But I trust you. I believe in our love."

"That's why. Because I've been caught multiple times, I'm afraid it'll hurt you. Aren't you jealous? Because I do whenever rumors about you and other man is out." He leaned his head to her shoulder, slightly whining. "You aren't bored of me right? You don't fall for another man do you? That Junki guy, or that EXO member?" His jealous is mode on.

"How could I see other man, when all I see is you?" She glanced at her shoulder, where her boyfriend leaned on.

He took her hand and intertwined their finger. He look up and pecked her lips slightly. She let out a chuckle.

"I do feel jealous, Jiyong-ah. How couldn't I? You were caught with high class model, with pretty baby faced nuna, and the leader of hottest girlband. How could I'm not jealous? Comparing to them, I'm just--"

She was being cut off. filled with his. He delivered all of him to her. His jealousy, his guilty, his gratitude, and his love. And she accepted it wholeheartedly.

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

"Aaaaawww, aren't they cute? Joong ki oppa is so charming, even in army uniform." Her fangirling is mode on.

"Can you stop praising another man, especially in front of your boyfriend." Jiyong get annoyed with his girlfriend's-joongki-fever.

"I'm just being real, jiyong oppa." She gave him her aegyo.

"You've watched this episode twice, aren't you get bored? Can't you see the Mr. Charming here right beside you?" He winked his right eye.

Jieun looked at him for awhile before back to enjoy the drama. Jiyong let out a sigh,

"Jeez, this is the girl who said I was all she sees."

"Can you just hold my hand and enjoy the drama, Mr-so-charming?" She held out her hand to him, but he lies on her lap instead.

"I prefer this position to enjoy the drama." He shifting to get best position on her lap. "By the way, did you like the food?" He asked her who is focus on the tv.

"What, what food?" She answered without take her eyes from monitor. "Wait, the food truck, is it from you?" She realized.

"Who do you think it was from?" He retorted.

"Aisssh, I thought Inna eonni was really care about me." Her face fell down.

"She does care for you. It just me paid the food while she give the idea for sending you food."

"Aaah, I see. It's consolidation. Haha."

"It's team work. Wkwkw. But, it's so bad that I can't come to see you on your location."

"Neo micheosseo?? If it just your posting can make rumor, then what it could be whit your visit. Just be patient Jiyong-ah. There will be time for us to show up." She ensuring while caring his hair.

"I just wanna tell the world that you are mine, so there won't be any speculation about me dating her or you dating him. I want to take you out to date. I want to come to your concert, your filming location, send you gifts. I just want to dating you like ordinary couple do." He confessed.

"It's okay for me, because I'm not ordinary girl and I'm dating extraordinary man. For now, let's keep our love to our self, shall we? And make our relationship stronger than before." She extended her little finger.

He get up from her lap, look at her and her little finger. She gave him smile, the peaceful smile. He took her in his arm. Covering her petite figure with his warming hug. He her back, kissed her shoulder, up to her neck till reach her right ear.

"Thanks for coming to me, for being here with me, for filling my heart and life. I love you. Saranghae, Lee Jieun."

She backed away, hanging her arms on his shoulder. "It's not like Kwon Jiyong I knew. You're so shabby yet romantic." She giggled.

"How is Kwon Jiyong that you know?"

"He is jealousy, protective, perfectionist, and not romantic. Haha." She tap her chin while answered.

"Jinjja?? Were the songs I wrote for you, about you, hasn't romantic yet? Woaah, this girl is really. Then what about you? Giving the couple ring I gave to her-so-called-eonni?" He asked, raised an eyebrow.

"Mwo? The ring? Aah, that ring! Mianhae, I gave it to eonni when I went to restroom, and I forget to ask it back." She answered with sheepish smile.

"Aish, jinjja. How can I stuck with this kind of girl." He whispered to himself.

"Because I'm one of a kind. Wkwk. But wait,, taraaaaa!!!!!! The ring is back! Kekeke."

"Aiiiisssshhh, this kid. Can you just end your filming?!" he linked his arm aroun her neck.

"Waee? It even hasn't airing yet." she pouted her lips.

"Just quit filming, so I can kidnapping you." peck on her lips.

"So I can have you all to myself." another peck on her lips.

"So you don't see another man." kiss again.

"So the world would know that you are mine." leaned in,

"Aiiissshhh, enough..!" she blocked her lips with her hand.

"I thought you will be happy with me taking this drama." she released his arm aroung her neck.

"Mwo? What do you mean?"

"I took this drama because of you. Because you like historical drama, don't you?"

"Aaaah, that's why. Aish, I should've ask YG to make a drama for us together instead sponsored your drama." he shoved his hair, act like he did a big mistake. Yes, he did.

"Hmm, sounds good. I'd love it. kekeke." She leaned on him, whispering to his ear

"I love you, Jiyong."

 


 

A/N: here is the storyyyyy. I uploaded it as a draft but now, it's all yours wkwk

i inspired by BigBang on Happy Together, where they said GD like colosal drama, aaaand BHAM!! IU took role on drama with that genre. i know, maybe i just being ilusional but whatever, i just love them.

hope you guys like it. don't hesitate to give comment ;)