My New Life ?! chap 2

My New Life ?!

My appa!?

wuaah.. My appa come out
"qian!"

"appa" i walk to my appa

"How’s your day qian?" my appa said as he open the door for me

"As usual appa, but whose car is this?" I look to him and give a "me? Get in that car?" face

"Yes, and it us" as my appa pull me to sit and then the car start to go on.

"Eh!? But,.."

"There’re much more thing you will see when we get home"

"And what’s that?"

"You will see :)" my appa said as he smile with a knowing smile

"ehh.."

"shh, now be patient, we will tell you when we're home"

"We"

"eomma, eeteuk and kyu"

"Oh"

I'm not paying attention anymore because I was amazed by the black big gate infront of me, it's so unique, with silver colour on it cool craving.

soon, the car stop in front of the gate and the gate open up automatically, I'm no really surprise because its same with woo and jieunie house's gate, and it's common in the dramas I watch . but we get inside, it’s really amazed me, at my right side, there're a HUGE garden with so many flower and trees, and at the center there are a pond with koi inside,  near the pond there're swing, a big gazebo and a small one, then a set of a table and its chairs with wooden craving. wuah.. This house owner may be richer than ji eunie and woo. And then, at my left side,mm, i think it’s a parking lot. there're a black limo like the one I'm in, a silver one, a black BMW, a White Chevrolet, a red Toyota Levin, Mercedes SLR McLaren, Ferrari f430 Spider, and a black Ferrari, then the last one, the yellow Ferrari just like the one in 2pm "puts your hands up" MV. wuahh.. I think its impossible for someone to have all those car.

"appa, whose house is this? And those cars...."

"Ours" my appa said with his calm face as if it’s nothing.

'mwo!? all of them!?" my eyes are wide like a bunny I think, it’s really shocking me !

Then the car stop in front of a house like mansion with victorian style, it’s my favorite style! Then the driver open the door for us, and the he open the house's door.

“WELCOME HOME MASTER, YOUNG MISS!” about 50 maids and butler nod to us a maid come to me and ready to took my bag and blazer as a butler come to my appa.

“Thank you ajhuma, but gwenchana seo” I gently refure this ajhuma as she smile a motherly smile to me and nod, then she left.

“let’s go, your eomma is waiting for us” my appa said

“nde”

Wuah, this house is sure big, I take a look for the hall, while walking to my eomma place (at family room

“eomma!” I called out my eomma.

“omo, qian-ah, how’s your day?” yeah, it’s kind of usual thing for my parents to ask us about our school when we get home.

“As usual eomma, but you have many things to explain” I said while pout

“araseo-araseo, but you should wait for your oppa”

“Nah, now you mention him, where’s is him anyway?”

“At airport, he’s fetching Eeteuk.”

“ehh!? Jinjja o?  teuk oppa is back!?”

“There-there my little girl, you didn’t hear what I say before, did you?” my appa disturbed our conversation as he join us sit at the sofa.

“eh? Ehehe” I smile shyly

“WELCOME HOME YOUNG MASTERS”

Ahh, it must be Kyu and Eeteuk oppa.

“thank you” its eeteuk oppa voice, I ran to the hall and hug my Eeteuk oppa.

“oppa! Bogoshida!”

“mm, nan du bogoshipo” as he hug me back

“welcome back oppa, do taeyeon unnie come back too?”

“nde, she’s coming here the day after tomorrow”

“ehem! I’ve already forgotten when Teuk hyung is back too, huh?” kyu oppa disturbed our sister-brother session.

“bwek! Hhe.. welcome home too kyu oppa” I stuck out my tounge at him, and then hug him.

“nde-nde, lets get inside.” Kyu oppa said it as he let me go.

“nde”

“but oppa, where’re your suitcase?”

“I have it with the butler, I told him to bring it to my room”

“ahh”

-at family room-

“appa, eomma” eeteuk oppa said as he hug them,

“eeteuk, how is your college day son?” my appa ask him as they sit at the sofa.

“its kind of hard, but every thing go well”

“its good then”

“and what about you kyu? Did you have decided which major you would choose?” my eomma ask kyu oppa

“I think I would get business for my major eomma” kyu oppa said it as he sip a glass of orange juice

“then you should prepare your study form now, it’s just a year from now, you know?”

“nde appa.”

“ehem, you know you all have a lot to explain”

“oh-yeah, but how about dinner first? I’m hungry right now” eeteuk oppa said as he pat his stomach.

“but..” I protested

“ It’s a good idea hyung, after all you should get change too, qian” kyu oppa agreed with teuk oppa

I pout

“it’s true qian, after all, ajhuma would prepare a special dinner for you” appa said

“ajhuma?”

“nde, the one who want to get your bag and blazer before”

“ahh, that one, she seem kind”

“nde, she have been sever this family since your appa’s child” eomma said

“ooh”

“now get change, eomma will show you your room” eomma stand up, ready to walk

“nde”

===============================================================

thank you for waiting so long, thank you! <3