Can't take it anymore

PAIN

LISTEN TO:

LADIES CODE- I'M FINE THANK YOU

 






I was cleaning the house when I bumped into Dahyun. 

"Watch it fattie. You're going to ruin my Jimmy Choos." Dahyun said.

"I'm sorry." I said as I bowed. 

Even though Dahyun is younger than me, my parents still cherish her. They love her to death. If something was to happen to her and I was involved in it, they would kill me. LIterally kill me. I even heard my mom say that she only has two children even though she has three. She showed off how Minho oppa was an All Star in Korea and how he made it to the music industry. She also talked about how smart Dahyun is in her academics. And if somebody knew that I'm part of that they wouldn't even believe it. They'll think I'm adopted or something or they'll say something like "You're lying. You're dumb, ugly and fat, Look at them. They're smart and good looking."

I was vaccuming and I didn't realize that I vaccumed something that was very very valuable. It was my mom's favorite bag. I was shocked. Then all of a sudden I heard a scream.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" I turned around to see my mom fuming in anger.

"I'm so sorry!!!" I said as I kept on bowing.

"EVEN IF YOU SAY SORRY, YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!!!! YOU'VE RUINED MY FAVORITE BAG!!! YOU !!!! I WISHED YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!! I WISH YOU DIE!!!!! YOU ARE ONE BIG DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE LIKE YOUR SIBLINGS?!!! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER IN THIS FAMILY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!" My mom said as she slapped me.

I was holding my tears, but that never even worked!!! My tears just kept coming and coming. I ran up to my room and locked myself in the bedroom. I climbed to my bed and cried myself to sleep. 

For about a week, I still locked myself in my room. I haven't eaten anything nor drank anything. Nobody even bothered to come up to my room and offered me food nor water. I just can't take it anymore.

I wanna die. I don't even know what I did wrong, I never did anything to upset them. I wished I was happy for once in my life. All I felt was pain and discourgement from my family. They never really looked at me like how they look at Dahyun and Minho.

I made a letter saying all I wanted to say to them.

I just wanna die. I don't deserve this! I saw a rope. I grabbed my chair, I tied the rope around my neck and tied the other end on the ceiling.

"Goodbye." I said as I kicked off the chair and hung myself. 

For once in my life I was smiling.

Author's POV

"~~~~~!! Get out of their. Don't make me kick your door." Minho said.

He heard no sound. So he kicked the door. When he looked around he saw ~~~~~'s body hanging from the ceiling with a smile.

"~~~~~~~!!!!!!" Minho shouted.

~~~~~~~'s parent and Dahyun came up to see what happened. once they got to her room, they were all shocked. They never expected to see the dead you in your room.

Dahyun saw something on my bed. She saw a letter and picked it up and read.

Dear omma, appa, Dahyun, and Minho oppa,

You're probably reading this because I'm either dead or have ran away. 

Well, I just wanted to say goodbye. I never acutally new the reason why

your were treating me like trash. I wished I felt love from you guys.

You don't know how I felt all my life being put down all the time. It does

not feel good. But still you will do anything for them to be happy. I just

wanted to say that even after what all of you did, I still love you. Just forget

about me. You never even loved me anyways so that''ll be easy for you to do

anyways. So goodbye forever.

 

Sincerely, Your fattie and disgrace daughter,

~~~~~~~~

They cried. For once in there lives they actually cared about you.