Still Falling For You

Cachée


Today ,April 20,2017, after 2 years of being in military. Jung Yunho is finally discharged. He's excited yet scared..scared of what? Well, let's just say that this great man is afraid that someone's feelings for him have faded away.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Fire and ice
This love is like fire and ice
This love is like rain and blue skies
This love is like sun on the rise
This love got me rolling the dice
Don't let me lose
Still falling for you.

"Annyong haseyo, Leeteuk-oppa, Yunho-sunbaenim, Soojungie"

The always polite Seohyun started doing her round of greeting everyone in the set and as always the people around her felt happiness after she greets them..well, almost everyone.

"Damn it.",Yunho muttered as he sat down with Leeteuk in the corner while waiting for their turn in the photoshoot.

"Hyung, why does she call me sunbae but she calls you oppa?"

"Eh?...Oh,you mean Seohyunnie..?or is it Soojung?"

"HYUNG."

"Of course,I know..I know it's Seohyunnie"

"Does she hate me that much?", Yunho stares longingly at Seohyun who is busy posing for the photographer.

"Yunho-yah,do you really think she hates you just because she doesn't call you oppa?",Leeteuk was suppressing his laugh.

"Well..I hope not.But why does she call everyone else oppa but me?"

"Well, she doesn't call Kibum,Minho and Taemin that too you know."

"Very funny hyung."

"Why don't you just confess to her?"

"C-confess?What?No!"

"Why not?Everyone in SM knows about your "crush" on her already...except Seohyun herself."

"It will make things more awkward than it already is.."

"But you would feel sooooo much better if you do than trying to hide your feelings and acting all weird and serious and strict around her."

"I'm scared."

"Woah, is that you Jung Yunho?I thought that word is not in your dictionary."

"Hyung, what if she doesn't like me?"

"And what if she does..we'll never know unless you tell her."

"Leeteuk-shi,it's time for your solo shoot.", the assistant if the photographer interrupted their small talk.

"Well, think about it.", Leeteuk said as he patted Yunho's shoulder before walking towards the set.

Who would ever think that the great and charismatic Jung Yunho would fall inlove with a warm sunshine named Seo Joo Hyun, with so many female idols claiming that he is their ideal type, he had to fall inlove with someone who only sees him as a great disciplinarian sunbae. He didn't even notice that he's falling for her already, he thought he was just feeling proud of how well she grew up but something in his heart is saying it's more than that.As time passes, his feelings for her grew deeper. 

Beautiful mind
Your heart got a story with mine
Your heart got me hurting at times
Your heart gave me new kind of highs
Your heart got me feeling so fine
So what to do
Still falling for you

Seohyun didn't know what to do when Yunho confessed to her.She's surprised and after 6 months, she still is, her unnies always that she's Yunho's favorite but she didn't exactly took it to heart.She is always humble, always thinking that Yunho is just being kind to her because she's the youngest,and that he treats everybody like how he treats her. She didn't feel special so she is confused about Yunho's feelings.

"I don't really understand you, Yunho-sunbaenim."

"Huh?",Yunho was puzzled with the sudden statement from Seohyun.

They were strolling around the backstage of SMTown's concert venue. They both stopped walking. Seohyun sat on an amplifier,she smiled at Yunho.

"When you said you like me..what kind of liking are you talking about?"

"The kind of like that is more than a friend..I like you,Seohyun-ah.",Yunho stood in front of Seohyun and reached for her hand, he held it like it was so delicate.He looked at her with sincere eyes.

It took us a while
With every breath a new day
With love on the line
We've had our share of mistakes
But all your flaws and scars are mine
Still falling for you

Yunho and Seohyun began to get to know each other more. Others might say they are on the dating stage already, but this is Yunho and Seohyun,they have their own pace. They don't rush things. 

Even with their busy schedules, both of them make time for each other. But Yunho gives off twice the effort to make Seohyun feel special. He knows that Seohyun is still reluctant.

And just like that
All I breathe
All I feel
You are all for me
I'm in
No one can lift me, catch me the way that you do
I'm still falling for you

Seohyun didn't know when it started, but she tends to get jealous or be territorial with Yunho especially around other girls, but she doesn't want to admit it.

"You look good with Go Ara-unnie.", Seohyun tried her best to sound enthusiastic.

"Jealous?",Yunho wiggled his eyebrows playfully at her.

"I'm not!I'm just stating a fact."

"Ehhhhhh, come on, you don't have to be jealous."

"I said I'm not!"

"You look adorable when you're jealous.",Yunho looked at Seohyun full of amusement.

"Who's jealous?Me?I'm not!Why would I be jealous oppa?"

"O-oppa..oppa!!You finally called me oppa!!",Yunho had the biggest smile.


Brighter than gold
This love shining brighter than gold
This love is like letters in bold
This love is like out of control
This love's never growing old
You make it new
Still falling for you

Yunho didn't know that he could fall inlove with someone this much. He loves Seohyun, he adores her and treasures her more than anything. They've been through ups and downs. They share a special bond with each other. They grew closer, naturally, skinship is there

"You're enlisting already oppa..", Seohyun snuggled to Yunho's chest to hide her sadness from him.She breathed in the scent of his cologne from the shirt he's wearing.

"2 years would be fast Seohyun-ah",Yunho kissed the top of her head and embraced her.

"I'll miss you so much"

"I will miss you more"

"Please be healthy, don't get hurt, okay?Promise me oppa!"

"I promise,Seohyun-ah"

They spent the day cuddling into each others arms. Since their relationship is very private, it would be impossible for Seohyun to visit Yunho while he is in service because it would attract the attention of the journalists and the fans.

It took us a while
'Cause we were young and unsure
With love on the line
What if we both would need more
But all your flaws and scars are mine
Still falling for you

"Wait for me Seohyun-ah.Don't fall for anybody else."

There's no day in the past two years where in Seohyun forgot her promise to Yunho.She waited and waited and waited patiently for his return. She always worried and thought about him,if he's doing well, if he's healthy, what he's doing. Even if she has so many projects, so many admirers, her heart,her mind is filled with Yunho. And as for Yunho, he spent two years of excelling and doing things Seohyun would be proud of.

And just like that
All I breathe
All I feel
You are all for me
No one can lift me, catch me the way that you do
I'm still falling for you

Finally!Today is the day that Seohyun would see Yunho again. She can't hide her excitement! Even when she just came from her drama filming, she didn't feel any bit of tiredness. She looked forward for this day to come.

"Seo Joo Hyun",she felt weak when a pair of strong arms embraced her from behind and his gentle voice was heard.

"Y-yunho-oppa!", her eyes turned watery.

"I missed you so much!"

"Oppa!!", Seohyun still can't believe it. Yunho is finally here. He's back!! She embraced him so tightly.

"I see you missed me too,Seohyun-ah", Yunho tease as he hugged her back.


Falling, crash into my arms
Love you like this
Like a first kiss
Never let go
Falling, crash into my arms
Never breaking what we got
Still falling for you

 

"You have no idea how much I missed you oppa!"

"I felt like I was gonna go crazy there because I missed you so much Seohyun."

They both laughed.

"Eh really?But I thought you're favorite Red Velvet hoobaes are there to visit you and gave you strength while you're there"

"Are you jealous?"

"No."

"Realllyyyy?",Yunho teased.

"I'm not. If you like them so much it's fine with me."

Yunho laughed at how adorable Seohyun is.

"Seohyun-ah, don't be like that.."

"Why?Is it wrong for me to---"

Yunho kissed Seohyun on her lips.

"I missed this the most."

Seohyun blushed and Yunho finds it adorable that even after all this time, Seohyun never loses her charms.

"So..Seohyun-ah, do you still love me?"

"Oppa..I hate to say this but.."

Yunho suddenly became nervous..did Seohyun liked someone else, did she seriously get jealous of their hoobaes..

"...I'm still falling for you, Yunho-oppa and I don't think I will ever stop."

And just like that
All I need is you
All I feel is you
You are all for me
I'm still falling...
And just like that
All I need is
All I feel is you
You are all for me
No one can lift me, catch me the way that you do
I'm still falling for you