three

ways of thinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hayi and Jiwon started dating out of  nowhere, out of the blue. Everyone knew it'd happen someday, sooner or later, but it was far from of they imagined. Jiwon didn't clearly confess neither did Hayi. He didn't ask her to be his girlfriend and she didn't ask him to be her boyfriend. They just started dating. It first started when Jiwon gently grabbed Hayi's hand, surprising her. They were in an amusement park playing and trying all kinds of activities. Their fond for each other was obvious in actions rather than words. It was obvious in the way Jiwon would look at Hayi or in the way he would panick whenever she was out of his sight. As for Hayi, it was obvious in the way her eyes would always search for Jiwon or how she'd automatically smile upon smelling his scent that had became familiar to her and so forth.

They had plenty of dates every so often at movie theaters, restaurants, arcades, the zoo which was an idea of Hanbin obviously, at the library whenever Hayi had to study, in new neighborhoods...

Thing is, Hayi's mother was often around and sometimes they would go a few days without seeing each other. However, Jiwon would always text Hayi, sending her song recommendations, derpy selfies as he would never fail to let her know how much he misses her. They'll have late nights conversation about the most unexpected things and so on.

One night, both of them secretly went out. It was almost two am and the world was silence. The male had planned to do a picnic and Hayi remembers telling him how late it was for a picnic and Jiwon had replied that time meant nothing to him. He had prepared the food with the help of Yunhyeong. The air was chilly and it was one these days when the weather's perfect, neither too cold neither too hot. One of these days, you wish to stay out all night and embrace the climate and every tiny thing surrounding you. But Hayi could never do so. Sneaking out of her house, staying out late wasn't something she was familiar with.

The date didn't go as Jiwon wanted it to be, because as Hayi and he, sat down on the grass, it started raining. It was small drops at the beginning but it soon started pouring. Hayi remembers how quickly they took all the food and went back in the car.  Then, Jiwon drove the car and parked it in a empty parking lot. Both of them couldn't stop laughing that night, witnessing the failure of the date. They ate in the vehicule as they listened to the music and watched the rain through the window of the car. 

Jiwon was the best friend type of boyfriend. He was always there to give advice and stood with Hayi through thin and thick. Jiwon has never been so engage and serious in a relationship and Hayi has never been so happy. She wished things could stay the way they were. Her with Jiwon, and Jiwon with her.

Though, life often doesn't go the way we would like and it happened with them. Hayi's grades went down, not much, just a little bit but it was enough for her mother to figure out that something was fishy. She found out about Hayi and Jiwon. Go wonder how. Hayi's phone was confiscated and she was prohibited from going out except for classes. It didn't stop her from seeing Jiwon, they always managed to find ways. Well, that was until Hayi's mother decides to send her daughter overseas. Mrs. Lee had already bought the plane ticket and made all the arrangements. Hayi remembers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter