Let's make thing clear

Maybe...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to apologize because the chapter is full of typos. I didn't proof read it. So yeah , please bear with my mistakes. I wanna let you know that ( again ) I'm french , and even if I'm pretty good in english , English is not my main language. So there will always be typos. Bear with me people. *^* PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END ! Vote , comment and leave suggestion for the third part ! It'll be . So please , let me know what you want. Love ya ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV :

After what felt like hours of staring , he sat next to me and wiped my tears. I king of froze and he just chuckled

" So you wanted to talk , then talk. "

He looked at me with cold eyes. I shuddered but stayed calm.

" Hyung... D-Do you think we shoudn't have met ? "

He looked at me with wide eyes. His gaze went to the floor and he begun biting his lips. He sighed and looked at me in the eyes. I could see sadness and tiredness in them.

" Jungkook , " he took a deep breath , fidgeting with his hands " the thing is , you hurted me so much in the past... I know you were joking around , I know you were young but I was hurt , and deep down , I know that my life wouldn't have been the same without you , but you made me suffer so ... So much... And when you would smile at me , initiate skinship , my hopes would skyrocketed , but man... Even if people loves , they get tired and I'm personally really tired. You're not worth my attention anymore. "

He stood up and walked away. I couldn't say anything , I was too heartbroken. I was not Jimin's love anymore...

Jimin's POV :

One week , it's been one week since I last talked with him. Thanks to our schedules , we didn't had time to think of what happened and we just faked smiles and skinship. Well it's not like he really tried talking with me or anything. I was so dumb of thinking , of hoping that he would try...

Taehyung's POV :

" Ok , guys , I can't take it anymore " I was tired of seeing my two best friends avoiding each other.

" But we can't do anything... " Well , Jin hyung is making a point but -

" Jin hyung is right. We can't do anything but wait... "

Well , both Yoongi and Jin hyung were right. But i knew something that could help my friends...

" Let's close them in the bathroom or in a room. "

They looked at me like I was a crazy man. What ? I'm just trying to help my friends. Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter